Ghost Division Applications

Started by Duranblackraven, 27-04-2010

Duranblackraven

You're handed a folder by the Commander of the Mercenary group you have taken interest in. Inside, are forms that must be filled out before you will be reviewed for admission. Good luck.

Rules

1. Answer EVERYTHING. If you do not your app will be auto-denied.

2. READ THE RULES.

3. Have fun, I created this group for some fun RPing, not flame fests.

[color=#007fff][b]OOC[/b][/color]

[b]SF Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]What timezone are you in?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join Ghost Division:[/b]

[b]What is your past experience within a group?:[/b]

[b]How long have you been roleplaying for?:[/b]

[b]What are the Ghost Division Rules?:[/b]

[color=#007fff][b]IC[/b][/color]

[b]Characters Name:[/b]

[b]Characters Age:[/b]

[b]Blood Type:[/b]

[b]Medical History:[/b]

[b]Characters Traits/Description:[/b]

[b]Do you have any military experience/skills:[/b]

[b]Characters Background:[/b]

Amontillado

OOC

SF Name: Snowmayne101

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20694412

What timezone are you in?: Central Time

Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?: No, Subject to change.

Why do you want to join Ghost Division: Yes

What is your past experience within a group?: Co-Leader of a small bandit based group called Birds of Prey, Accepted player faction. Was in Freedom, Monolith for a while to.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 4 years roughly

What are the Ghost Division Rules?: Well, must obey orders from higher officials, even if i don't like it. Being a rookie I can not leave the base without a guide. Don't mess around, be on my guard and serious all the time. Leave other main factions alone, aka not messing with them or bothering them. Must own a Merc suit. I have no access to the armory, If I need something ask the Q master. Do not let non members inside the base.

(Quick note I am a veteran donater and have a Vet. Merc Flag)

IC

Characters Name: Ryan Boilik

Characters Age: 30

Blood Type: O

Medical History: Asthma as a child and still slightly affects him as an adult. Got a broken arm, and almost severed foot in a battle with some bandits (Slight numbness in left foot)

Characters Traits/Description:  His main skills/traits are; small fine works, rifle shooting, and being quiet. He never was a talkative person, and never had much of a social life.

Do you have any military experience/skills: No

Characters Background:  Ryan's History goes back to 1884 in St. Petersburg. His family moved from Russia to the united states in 1939 to escape the upcoming war. Born in 1982, his family had made a name for them self by owning a small shop selling authentic and homemade Russian cloths. His mother and father taught him how to sew, and work with his hands in delicate work. He is an expert craftier and knows how to make a lot of things out of nothing. At 22 He left the US to move back to Russia to discover his culture. For 3 years he learned and studied by going to one of the colleges in St. Petersburg. He had a life, a good one in Russia, but he decided to change all that. At 25, one of his college buddies got him into weapons. He learned how to shoot from his college buddies and liked the feal of an AK-47. At 28 he learned of the place called "The Zone". After living in Russia, and getting good experience with guns and fine works from his college, he decided to go to the zone and go on an adventure of his own. Been their for two years, and has never returned to his life in Russia.
removed do to inactivity and leaving Stalker RP

Baracuda

color=#007fff]OOC

SF Name: intox. Baracuda

Steam ID:

What timezone are you in?: Central

Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?: No

Why do you want to join Ghost Division: to shoot things and get paid, why else?

What is your past experience within a group?: none

How long have you been roleplaying for?: I used to RP alot but it got boring, i just <3 stalker long time lol

What are the Ghost Division Rules?: Well, must obey orders from higher officials, even if i don't like it. Being a rookie I can not leave the base without a guide. Don't mess around, be on my guard and serious all the time. Leave other main factions alone, aka not messing with them or bothering them. Must own a Merc suit. I have no access to the armory, If I need something ask the Q master. Do not let non members inside the base.

IC

Characters Name: Dimah Harkov

Characters Age: 23

Blood Type: A+

Medical History: A bullet magnet, still has a 9mm stuck in his leg from a past fire fight in the Zone.

Characters Traits/Description: Quiet, does what needs to be done, doesnt over achieve or under achieve

Do you have any military experience/skills: Has done a few jobs for the military, mostly recon

Characters Background: Not much history, just showed up in the Zone in search of riches like every other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Ends up in bad situations all the time, and when he is out of ammo is known to throw stools or any metal object at what even he needs to kill. Rumored to have been an ex-assassin with a sniper rifle but no one has seen him shoot one or kill anyone for the 3 years he has been known to be in the Zone.
removed do to inactivity and thier Back story sucking

irondeity

OOC

SF Name: |HGN|IronDeity (Or Tom Selleck when Im goofing off)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18616412

What timezone are you in?: +5GMT/Easten Standard (New York/Philadelphia)

Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?: Yes. Military. Major Varsk

Why do you want to join Ghost Division: I'm looking for another form of fun that is not consistent with having to torture people all day and stand around with my thumb up my ass for hours on end.

What is your past experience within a group?: I have not joined a group aside the Military Major Faction and some side time with Freedom.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: Too long. But there is always more to do.

What are the Ghost Division Rules?: Obey orders. be respectful of superiors. If a rookie, do not take a leave of the base without a Sergeant or greater with you. Do not brawl or become violent on or around the base. Do not piss in another factions cheerios. (Or my Spets may be 'blowing down your fucking door'). Lower ranks will be assigned missions unless told to retrieve their own by a superior officer. No leaving base without a 'Battle Buddy'. Any weapon may be carried, but merc suits only. Dont touch the armory, or the QM hurts you bad. Non-members of GD must stay off the base and contact a CO.

IC

Characters Name: Andrei Mirkov

Characters Age: 34

Blood Type: O-Positive

Medical History: Past Psychosis, Treated

Characters Traits/Description: Facial scar from Bloodsucker encounter. Cold and stern attitude.

Do you have any military experience/skills: Yes/Large mixture of different skills. Specialized in Advanced Infantry Combat

Characters Background: Andrei Mirkov was a former member of the 73rd Special Task Force dispatched to garrison the 105th Black Fire regiment of the Ukrainian Military, allocated in the Zone. A falling out occurred with Mirkov and his former commander, Nikolai Yurdansky, and in turn he left the service. With no current ability to leave the Zone, and refusing to take direct orders from Colonel Yurdansky, Mirkov was left wandering the Zone like many of the Loner's he had delt with in the past. His skills set him apart from others and he decided to keep a distance as too avoid possible encounters with former enemies.

Welcome to Ghost Division good to see some one with real military experience and less of these damn rookies.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data

Midgetonic

OOC

SF Name: Midgetonic

Steam ID: 0:1:9762553

What timezone are you in?: GMT-5

Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?: Nope

Why do you want to join Ghost Division: Want to be in a mercenary group that actually has some order and a good chain of command.

What is your past experience within a group?: I've been in Military, Freedom, and some playerbased groups.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: 2 years

What are the Ghost Division Rules?: Obey orders from higher officials, even if i don't like it. Being a rookie I can not leave the base without a guide. Don't mess around, be on my guard and serious all the time. Leave other main factions alone, aka not messing with them or bothering them. Must own a Merc suit. I have no access to the armory, If I need something ask the Q master. Do not let non members inside the base.

IC

IC

Characters Name: Zenon Kravec

Characters Age: 31

Blood Type: O

Medical History: Nothing substantial.

Characters Traits/Description: A person you couldn't really pick out in a crowd, follows orders, does what he needs to get done and is always aware of his surroundings.

Do you have any military experience/skills: He has been a Merc in the zone for a while and he has gained all of his experience in the zone.

Characters Background: Zenon Kravec started out in the zone as many rookies did before him. He had little money and a shitty Makarov. This didn't deter from any of the goals he set for himself and eventually he was on the rise. He had made somewhat of a name for himself and decided to start working as a Lone-Mercenary because this is where he thought the money was. He was right, the money started rolling, but the danger was also increasing with every job. He knew he needed a group and so he Co-Founded one with one of his buddies. The group was pretty successful and even had a contract with Freedom, but like most groups with not a lot of backing it fell apart. Once again Zenon was alone in the zone doing job after job risk after risk. Even with the weapons and a equipment he had as a Veteran Mercenary of the zone, the close encounters with Bandits or Bloodsuckers were still becoming far to frequent and he knew he couldn't stay alive for long. He once again decided he needed group he could work with again, so he put in his application for Ghost Division.

Good to go. Welcome to Ghost Division. You are a rookie until i see you in action.

killamaster

OOC
SF Name: killamaster114

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:29199024 05:00 94

What timezone are you in?: Eastren timezone

Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?: No.

Why do you want to join Ghost Division: I want to be invovled in some role play on the sever.I like to be noticed in the game as somebody not as nothing.I want to learn more about role playing when being in a faction.

What is your past experience within a group?: Nothing.

How long have you been roleplaying for?: About 2 years.

What are the Ghost Division Rules?:Always listen to commands.Don't fool around.Don't leave base without someone with you.You mostly need  permission to do stuff.Don't go around killing thinking your invincible.Be good with other factions but not with our enemies.Just do what your told the whole time and you won't get in trouble.

]Characters Name: Dimitri Roman
Blood Type:] O
Medical History:My health status was normal a few coughs and colds here and there.
Characters Traits/Description:Hunting skills.Chatty at sometimes.Scar on forehead.
Do you have any military experience/skills: No.

Characters Background: I grew up in a Ukrainain town called Smila, everyday I  went with my dad into the forest and hunted.We barely had any money to make it through.It was tough growing up with nothing to drink .Our family gets excited when we get only some water better then none my family said.It was tough going to school everybody hated me.It was 1865 my dad was looking for a better job in the newspaper I said are we going to be ok? He said Yes.I felt like something was going to happen soon.It was a month later in December,I knew Christmas was coming up on the 7th.I knew my family would only get me a really cheap shirt.I also knew a new year was coming up on the 1th.About a month later my dad was reading the newspaper again.He said we need to evacuate now.We packed up and left and made it in time.We got there at there after a long time of driving.The only problem was we had to sleep in our car.The house didn't sell because of the everybody evacuating.But, we we're in a large forest.One day my dad went hunting and took his weapon out of the trunk.He came running back here saying he found water.We came to the river and took water out the water.We can live off this water for everybody.The only problem was it was hard to sleep in the car but we somehow made it.It was tough but we made it through.

Pending. Your app was ok but i would like to meet up ICly, so Ill get in contact with your character on the server.

Removed do to inactivity

sammy

OOCSF Name:[(WBAinf).Cpl Rio "Ghost" White]Steam ID:[STEAM_0:1:15988465
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What timezone are you in?:[Mountain standered ][/font]Do you have any other character in a Major Faction?:[No][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]Why do you want to join Ghost Division:[Because I Am interested in this merc group][/font][font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]What is your past experience within a group?:[Quite well actually i rose through the ranks quickly and became co leader ][/font]How long have you been roleplaying for?:[In tottal Seven years]What are the Ghost Division Rules?:[ 1. Obey orders from a commanding officer no matter how much bullshit it may be. If you do not they reserve the right to take disciplinary actions. This includes anything they can think of.2. Rookie ranking members are not allowed to leave the base of operations unless accompanied by a Sergeant or higher in rank. 3. Don't fuck with any Phantoms or Ghosts because if you do they are most likely to kill you, and if they don't I (Drake "Phantom" Malanove) will.4. If any members of Ghost Division are found fighting within or around the compound limits disciplinary actions will be taken.5. Do not get in any kind of altercation with a meager faction. They are our bread and butter, and I don't want to wake up one day with the whole fucking Ukrainian army blowing down my front door.6. Lower raking members will be assigned missions unless authorized to obtain their own by a commanding officer.7. Members will not leave the Base of Operations unless in a squad of two or more members.8. Members will be allowed to carry any weapon of their choosing, although the suits that one is allowed will be dependent on that members rank. Also suit that members have MUST be mercenary suits or a variation of it. If a member walks in with a bandit's trench on they will most likely be fired upon.9. The armory is off limits to all but the commanding officers if you need a weapon ask the Quarter Master or a CO, weapons given to members will be granted according to rank and accessibility.10. Any one that is not part of Ghost Division or associated with the group is not to be allowed into the compound. If the person has a job they wish done contact a CO.ICCharacters Name:[Rio White]Characters Age:[18]Blood Type:Medical History:[illness free]Characters Traits/Description:[Age 18|5'5"|Sunglasses|Mask covering his face and urban camo pants|Female sounding voice]Do you have any military experience/skills:[Mild Knife training and knows how to use a gun]
Characters Background:[He was born in the zone and trained by his mother and father in the art of killing but his parents were killed when he was only ten so he has been on his own for eight years till this day]

First off sorry i can not fix the whole commands thing (not sure whats up with it)

Backround Story Fix: He was Born In the zone Whith his mother that Is a part of Freedom And same with his father His mother used to teach him
Knife skills when he turned 8 He mastered them in a few months. his father would go out and trade during the day then return
just before dusk. he would go out with his mother and she would teach him about the dangers of the zone and teach him about
Supporting freedom. he receved his first M1911 From his father When he turned twelve and he would go out and shoot rats every
day. then when he turned seventeen his parents were killed in their home by Bandits. when he came back from trading he buried
his parents and set out to Make a life for himself.

Nope: because i gave you more than one try and your back story was still... well sorry to say its crap.