Ghost Division *OLD Support Thread*

Started by Duranblackraven, 17-04-2010

Steel

Quote from: Lion on 20-04-2010
-support

All this group seems like, to me, and I did read the whole post, is ' Hurr we r ex cop mercs an we run this pro an if u dont listen to us we keel u an if u dont listen to higher ranks we keel u '

^^ Is what mercs are like in Stalker, INCASE you didnt notice.
Mercs are supposed to be bastards, and if thats the case, then even better, someone MIGHT be able to bring the actual canon back into Merc on SRP.

Khorn

+Support

Looks good to me, wouldn't mind joining it myself.

Duranblackraven

-support

All this group seems like, to me, and I did read the whole post, is ' Hurr we r ex cop mercs an we run this pro an if u dont listen to us we keel u an if u dont listen to higher ranks we keel u '

While a merc group would be nice, something a little more original than '' Run by ex military/cops and if you disobey anyone above you = die ''

Unlike you I can take criticism, and I can see your point. However, a mercenary group is suppose to be run by a third party organization operating inside the Zone for profit, not stalkers banding together and calling themselves mercs. Though that's basicly what stalkers are, I mean the more professional type. That's actually what I'm trying to bring out, and yes in fact this merc group is suppose to be backed and ran by a third party corporation that I won't disclose, as that's something you'll need to learn in game. On the note of being killed if you disobey, yes, you will be. A professionally ran mercenary group dose not need insubordination inside the ranks, as that will cause problems inside the group, and inside the roleplay because it WILL lead to flaming and discontent. People right now don't like mercs because they literally do whatever they please. An example would be if you hired a loner merc to do something, then he turns back around after payment and just robs you for more money, there have been complaints about that in the past and I don't need it happening inside my group in the present, and it won't be happening. So, in closing to this, if the only reason you don't like this group is because we're to act like mercenaries, then don't post anything. I recommend doing your homework on the stalker universe before acting as you did.

Chrono

+Support

Looks pretty good and duran is a good rper.

Lion

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 21-04-2010
-support

While a merc group would be nice, something a little more original than '' Run by ex military/cops and if you disobey anyone above you = die ''

Unlike you I can take criticism, and I can see your point. However, a mercenary group is suppose to be run by a third party organization operating inside the Zone for profit, not stalkers banding together and calling themselves mercs. Though that's basicly what stalkers are, I mean the more professional type. That's actually what I'm trying to bring out, and yes in fact this merc group is suppose to be backed and ran by a third party corporation that I won't disclose, as that's something you'll need to learn in game. On the note of being killed if you disobey, yes, you will be. A professionally ran mercenary group dose not need insubordination inside the ranks, as that will cause problems inside the group, and inside the roleplay because it WILL lead to flaming and discontent. People right now don't like mercs because they literally do whatever they please. An example would be if you hired a loner merc to do something, then he turns back around after payment and just robs you for more money, there have been complaints about that in the past and I don't need it happening inside my group in the present, and it won't be happening. So, in closing to this, if the only reason you don't like this group is because we're to act like mercenaries, then don't post anything. I recommend doing your homework on the stalker universe before acting as you did.

I can take criticism, I just didn't ask for nor want anyone's opinions or suggestions on my group. You, however asked for it.

Also, on your ' hur dur they insubordinate they pk ' why don't you just kick them out of the group?

Also, mercs aren't mass murderers who kill anyone who disobeys them like some bandit. I've done my homework you twatwaffle, but obviously you havn't.

Go hang out with some of the mercs not hired to kill you in one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, and see what they're like.

Also, l2paragraph.

Duranblackraven

Quote from: Lion on 21-04-2010
Quote from: Duranblackraven on 21-04-2010
-support

I can take criticism, I just didn't ask for nor want anyone's opinions or suggestions on my group. You, however asked for it.

Also, on your ' hur dur they insubordinate they pk ' why don't you just kick them out of the group?

Also, mercs aren't mass murderers who kill anyone who disobeys them like some bandit. I've done my homework you twatwaffle, but obviously you havn't.

Go hang out with some of the mercs not hired to kill you in one of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R games, and see what they're like.

Also, l2paragraph.

On the note of what you/I said, you asked for criticism in your group posting, it was quoted to you already(Also after checking, you removed that because people were calling you out on it.). Now then, it seems you're only here to start things and to talk bad about my group. You've displayed immaturity using the words you have in the type of tone you're conveying in your posts, and there are no reasons for you to act this way. I have not at any time been rude or spiteful to you, so I'd appreciate the same from you. Lastly, if you continue flaming my group application form I will report you for it.

Madran Lamont

Quote from: Bielecki on 21-04-2010
I did not ask for criticism. Don't give it to me.

If you don't like the group, give constructive criticism

yah Lion your full of more bullshit than a cow pasture. and after that you removed most of what you said so do the world a favor and staple your mouth shut befor you fuck yourself over some more. AND! also please people stop with this shit lets all just forget it this and go back to the task at hand making the RP a better place

Khorn

Also, l2paragraph.

1) You did ask for criticism.
2) I'm sure if some merc was being insubordinate enough times, Duran would boot him out.
3) Mercs have good reason to shoot anyone that disobeys, it's to keep ranks and loyalty, if Duran rolled over each time someone lower then him did what they want, his group would fall apart in seconds.
4) The mercenary groups need to be professional, and letting people get off with a slap on the wrists or a boot to the ass doesn't show much to potential customers.
5) The mercs in CoP are complete dicks to you, they tell you to get lost anytime you ask them.

And to stoop to your level : l2thinkb4upost

You are becoming quite an ass toward anyone that has opinions.

Lion

Quote from: Khorn on 22-04-2010

1) You did ask for criticism.
2) I'm sure if some merc was being insubordinate enough times, Duran would boot him out.
3) Mercs have good reason to shoot anyone that disobeys, it's to keep ranks and loyalty, if Duran rolled over each time someone lower then him did what they want, his group would fall apart in seconds.
4) The mercenary groups need to be professional, and letting people get off with a slap on the wrists or a boot to the ass doesn't show much to potential customers.
5) The mercs in CoP are complete dicks to you, they tell you to get lost anytime you ask them.

And to stoop to your level : l2thinkb4upost

You are becoming quite an ass toward anyone that has opinions.

I'm an ass because have an opinion of my own, and argue towards it? GG. I like your trolling, but I can see past it.

1) I asked for CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if you DISLIKED the group.

2) The way Duran put it, it would be one msitake and insta-PK.

3) I never said roll over. Kicking someone out would have the desired effect.

4) See above.

5) The game is set before Clear Sky, as far as I can tell, not in CoP or after it.

While you personally may believe me to be an asshole for having a stern opinion of you, unlike you I am mature enough to leave my personal feelings out of a post most of the time. However, IMHO, you're behaving like a rage-filled child with a need to argue with anything that opposes your ideas with the fanatica and blind rage only a pre-pubescent teen can have.

Steel

Lion, Shut up.
Khorn, Shut up.

If you want to argue take it to SF, not here.

You two are becoming a pain, arguing in two threads at once.
Your both acting like immature kids.

Khorn

Sorry Jackal, I'm a stubborn ass when it comes to people like him.

Also, I took some screenshots of mercs in action, if Duran wants, I can make something for his group.

http://img412.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=mdstalkerreduxb40001.jpg

Paintcheck

Shut the fuck up and stop flaming each other. I don't like pruning topics all day.

Lion you're awful new to the server to be flaming and instigating an old school member like Duran. You are welcome to post your criticism but be polite about it ."hur dur this group sux" isn't constructive criticism and makes you look like an arrogant ass. Lord knows we've had too many of those come through this server already, we don't need another one.

Khorn I expect you to know better. Don't stoop to his level.

Fluffy

Congratz, your group has been ACCEPTED. Your new sub-board will be mailed to you shortly in a period of 4-6 business days.

Lokter

Characters.
Loken Vaskyl    || Defiance || Alive

Madran Lamont

No people just dont look. we are on all the time lol. it would be nice if people would look at the new App for the group we changed some of it so that you dont have to know us ingame.