Genesis - A Brotherhood

Started by Poler, 18-02-2012

Poler

http://www.youtube.com/v/okbeSfqGhYM&autoplay=1
Genesis

'The first five'

"Everyone has his own specific vocation or mission in life... Therein he cannot be re placed, nor can his life be repeated. Thus, everyone's task is as unique as is his specific opportunity to implement it." – Viktor Frankl

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After quite some time, Genesis has progressed throughout it's time evolving with the Zone. Loufe Nebashika and Snake have recruited as many as three other members to the group, and they have become stronger... but their ways are changing. First, Genesis was just suppose to be a safe haven for stalkers to join for protection and friendship... now it's much more than that. Genesis is a brotherhood. Upon discussion with it's members, Loufe Nebashika was elected the offical leader of Genesis, also known as, "The Founding Father". As a brotherhood, the members have sworn an oath towards one another, to serve and protect each other till the end of days. We are Genesis, and we are brothers united. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROSTER

Leader

Loufe Nebashika | Poler

-

Brothers

'Snake' | |HGN| Migetonic
Xenos Lokios | (N-D-F)>Dante<
Yohan Briacheslov | Deadly Nachos
Malerik Domaen | |HGN| Corocan

Who are the Genesis, and what is their purpose? - Genesis started out as a typical stalker group looking to make their fourtune and leave the life of being bandits... now it has become much greater than that. Genesis is a brotherhood evolved on by, "The First Five". Their purpose is to protect one another and do the best of deeds for the good of the Zone and it's residence.

How does one join and who may? - To join Genesis is difficult. You must prove yourself and your trust with it's members. A recruiter by the name of Snake will come to you if you are picked to join. Then he will bring you to it's leader, Loufe Nebashika. Only then you will have the chance to join.

Relations

Loners:Friendly/Neutral
The Rangers:Allied
Bandits: Unfriendly/Neutral
The Skulls: Unfriendly/Neutral
Mercenaries: Unfriendly
Jomsviking Inc: Neutral
Freedom: Friendly
Duty: Unfriendly
Military: Hostile
Ecologists: Neutral
Monolith: Hostile/Feared

[More will be added, changed, and fixed]

Goose

A Stalker/Bandit Hybrid
Bandit... Stalker... Hybrid.... Kay.

Bandits: Unfriendly
You are bandits unfriendly with bandits... Kay...

Loners:Friendly/Neutral
You are bandits who ROB Loners but are friendly with them.... Kay....

A group that has no more fear for the Zone
So badass 1337 people who don fear nuttin cause dey seen it all
Kay.....
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Poler

Basicly meaning the two characters have seen a lot of stuff and gone through a lot of shit while in the Zone. So basicly they just don't care anymore. Except for their fear of Monolith and mutants of course.

Tom

Read the backstory.

Why not just say they are full blown loner?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Overwatch

Quote from: Poler on 18-02-2012
They have embarked into this journey by leaving the infamous group known as, "The Skulls"
Their names were Loufe Nebashika and 'Snake'. 

I feel a job for Wolf Company coming on. Aka 23rd Tank Battalion.

Poler

Good point... I just thought at the time doing a stalker(loner) and bandit hybrid was a good idea. Get both of the works going.

CC

It seems some have strayed from my pack. . . Pitty.

lolKieck

Quote from: Goose on 18-02-2012
Kay.....
Well Fear RP in SRP is already non-existant.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ket

(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Poler

*Re-created the entire thread, w00t

Corocan

Kay.....

I've seen two Bloodsuckers fucking eachother.

I HAVE seen it all.

Also just to clarify I think he means that we're very experienced in the Zone and its activities and we're steeled to the idea and things of the Zone. Like a Bloodsucker, we wouldn't exactly shit our pants like a Rookie would (Or should, shall I say...), we'd probably be much more stern about it.

Poler

Quote from: Corocan on 11-03-2012
Kay.....

Also just to clarify I think he means that we're very experienced in the Zone and its activities and we're steeled to the idea and things of the Zone. Like a Bloodsucker, we wouldn't exactly shit our pants like a Rookie would (Or should, shall I say...), we'd probably be much more stern about it.
Exactly what I ment at the time, and I was trying to come up with an entertaining story for the group. Wasn't thinking of fear rp while I was writing (typing) that out.

Knife_cz

Hmm, just a question : that person with SEVA who is it?
I don't think its someone from the roster under the picture.If he is, he probably didn't applicated for SEVA.
(Or suits roster isn't updated)

Poler

It's me, I had put the suit on for the picture just for show. No worries though, Im not using it to a day to day basis, and to be honest, thats the first time Im wearing it.

Corocan

If we have to stand in the same place for three whole hours electing a leader again, I'm going to kill Loufe and take his SEVA.

Poler

Quote from: Corocan on 12-03-2012
If we have to stand in the same place for three whole hours electing a leader again, I'm going to kill Loufe and take his SEVA.

Corocan

If they won't accepted me willfully...

I've been contemplating how to take over the Brotherhood the moment I saw you. It's simple, really. Like that time I had to live in the Red Forrest for eight weeks without Bloodsuckers killing me. So I found their leader, killed him and skinned him. I then proceeded to wear his skin and all the other bloodsuckers worshiped me.

I'm going to skin your SEVA and pretend I'm you. They will worship me.

XenosLokios

You forgot 'Monkey'|D33tly. We stood there for like 4-5 hours...