Garry's Mod crashes while playing on the server

Started by Lewis, 03-03-2012

Lewis

Pretty much what the title says. I've been crashing at random moments while playing on the server, and the time between connecting and the actual crash is anywhere between ten minutes to an hour. This has been happening since I first joined the server today. I don't know if this will help, but one thing I noticed is that using Steam Browser instantly crashes me, although if I'm on another server and using Steam Browser, it works just fine. I'll edit this post after the next crash, and post the error message I get when I crash. It's quite an irritating thing, as I have to join back every time I crash, and it certainly interrupts role-play that I'm in before crashing. Any help would be appreciated.

jaik

Client side issue. Remove your addons and leave only SRP content.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Lewis

I removed all my addons, and tried to test it again. It was alright for about five minutes, then I crashed again.

Maxi96203

Quote from: Lewis on 03-03-2012
I removed all my addons, and tried to test it again. It was alright for about five minutes, then I crashed again.

Lower your settings.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: Jake on 03-03-2012

Because when people play Gmod, they ONLY want to play HGN right...?

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

jaik

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 03-03-2012
Quote from: Jake on 03-03-2012

Because when people play Gmod, they ONLY want to play HGN right...?

Yes. That's exactly what I meant to do; stop him from playing any servers other than HGN.
/sarcasm.

If you haven't realized yet - then I'm trying to help him and he's free to add whatever content he might need to play on other servers later and I see no reason why should you complain about it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway