FW: ATTN LONERS

Started by Torch, 10-09-2009

Torch

*Your PDA beeps once to indicate you have a new message, you find a nice camp to sit down at and you take a look.*

*You take a glace at the sender, some loner you met last week around another little camp, then you go onto the bulk of the message.*

Fellow Loners!
Too damned long we've had to deal with those Military bastards and that Bandit scum. They prey on us because we're separate and weak! But some of us loners have had enough, there's this Loner going around and he's turning us into a force to be reckoned with. We'll get rid of these damn Bandits and teach the Military to stay the fuck out of the Zone for good.

The head of all this is keeping out of these PDA messages in case some bandit or military bastard comes along this message and tries and off us. A Loner going by the nickname 'Timbers' is apparently a recruiter for all this. If your looking to join up find him. Rumor is he likes to hang out anywhere with alcohol.

*You peer at the message a moment longer, then you stuff your PDA back into your pocket and go on your way.*

ISPYUDIE

** Andrey Marakov looks at the message on his PDA and smirks.

"Those idiots are going to get themselves killed..."

Locke

** General Tkachuk reads the PDA message with a sick smirk on his face **

"Timbers is now a wanted man"

El Presidente

**Vladimir Stukov finishes sculling a vodka before slamming it down onto the table onto one of the tables located within the Hundred Rads Bar, he takes out his P.D.A, inspecting it briefly before packing it away into his left pocket.**

**He then thinks to himself: "Hm... I'm not going to get involved with this unless there's money involved..."

lolKieck

** Dmitri looks at his PDA, reading the message.
When he finishes reading it, he says calmly "I am not that stupid to advertise that in PDA, knowing that Military has some too".
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ari

**Yuri takes a look at the PDA, hiding it under his jacket, fearing a mutant or person might see it.
"What the hell... Do I know you?" he responds then tucks the PDA back in his coat.

Strelok Holmes

*Professor Pavlov looks at the computer monito that his PDA is plugged into* "Well... his a dead man" *Pavlov lights small cigar and goes back to work*

Crussaria=Wiglaf Grimshaw(Grimshaw of the Iron Hand), The Corpse Brigade:Alive

Agonix

*'Fang' reads message and thinks...*

"Until money aren't involved in this, nor am I."
"Intelligence and the heart is like an hourglass. When one is filled, other becomes empty."

Crimzon_Reaper

**Winters yawns as he sets a dull black MP5 down on the armoury's table, and slowly reaches for his pocket. Within moments, he pulls up two PDAs, and tosses one onto the table, tapping the screen of the other to read the message. After a few moments of reading, he drops the PDA into his pocket, and looks over to the ammo-stores.

". . . Not particularly of my interest . . . But I'll do it anyways"

With that sentence, he takes his jet-black cap and slaps it crudely onto his head before standing up.

"Could always be a reward from Military . . . If he goes on their hit-list"

He dips a hand into his pocket, and takes out a pair of shades which he dons without hesitation. He attributes but a moment to adjust his scarf before walking briskly over to the ammo stores to take out a box with "BT" etched into the side. As is customary he loads the MP5's magazines with the rounds, and clips them together in pairs, before storing them on his webbing. Upon completion of the menial task he about-turns, and walks to the table to pick up his LR-RIS with a 4x magnification optic and vertical grip, slinging it over his shoulder, magazines already in pouches. He then reaches for his MP5 and taps the 4x magnification sight, and then looks around before picking up a suppressor from the other side of the table, quickly attaching it to the MP5 as he eyes the flashlight and laser-pointer on the front.

As he finishes, he draws a cigarette from a pouch, and places it in his mouth. He swiftly retrieves a Zippo from his pocket, and lights the cigarette as he drops the lighter back into a pocket.

Within moments, he takes his MP5 and rests the barrel on his right shoulder as he walks off wordlessly, like a boss.

((I'm waiting for my harddrive to defrag, so yeah. Have a long post))