Fuck it.

Started by Turkey, 19-01-2011

Turkey

I don't want this "IC leader position". So just deal with this faction yourself blake. Fuck.

jaik

You failed to lead it, Blake isn't the issue here.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bielecki

Not really a mature way to leave, stop being such a drama queen.

Bucky

I do agree. Perhaps you posting a thread about why you're leaving would be more appropriate then a big red "I QUIT" picture on the screen... I'm just sayin.

Turkey

Quote from: Jake on 20-01-2011
You failed to lead it, Blake isn't the issue here.
Thats you opinion, You really cant lead a faction without forums.

Quote from: Bielecki on 20-01-2011
Not really a mature way to leave, stop being such a drama queen.

Since when have I ever been mature?

Quote from: Bucky on 20-01-2011
I do agree. Perhaps you posting a thread about why you're leaving would be more appropriate then a big red "I QUIT" picture on the screen... I'm just sayin.
ok.

jaik

You don't need moderator abilities to lead a faction, especially when it's only ecologist.

this statement of yours says that you're either powerhungry or you simply don't know what are you talking about.

Knife_cz

Ok,so who will be in lead of ECOs now when Turkey isnt anymore? Blake again? (wonder why do i even ask when im banned and i wasnt eco)

Aresty

Blake is gone again or something. Like usually anyway.

lolKieck

Quote from: Aresty on 21-01-2011
Most likely he's gonna get back, again, make a revamp of Ecologist forums, again, then go away, again.
And yes, Turkey did fail to lead it, I have rarely seen you on the "View Player Info" tab and the server itself.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Pawx

I'm still wondering, Why the fuck did Blake think giving Turkey Eco Leader was a good idea?

Blake.H

Anyone else want it? I made numerous attempts to give the position away but no body took it. Turkey was a last resort.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Turkey

Quote from: Longlostblake on 21-01-2011
Anyone else want it? I made numerous attempts to give the position away but no body took it. Turkey was a last resort.

Heart felt lol
Quote from: Pawx on 21-01-2011
I'm still wondering, Why the fuck did Blake think giving Turkey Eco Leader was a good idea?

Because no one else wanted it. And frankly, I don't think you would ever become a candidate, Kindly. Go back to quiting

\
Quote from: lolKieck on 21-01-2011
Quote from: Aresty on 21-01-2011
Most likely he's gonna get back, again, make a revamp of Ecologist forums, again, then go away, again.
And yes, Turkey did fail to lead it, I have rarely seen you on the "View Player Info" tab and the server itself.

Timezones

Pawx

Because no one else wanted it. And frankly, I don't think you would ever become a candidate, Kindly. Go back to quiting

At least I can quit without being a Inmature fuck, That I'm sure of...

Turkey

At least I can quit without being a Inmature fuck, That I'm sure of...

Rofl sure. Leave now. Again, You quit HGN.

Zstan

Quote from: Longlostblake on 21-01-2011

If no one else will take it, I'd be happy to help out.

But just use me as a last resort, because I'm not on SRP that much anymore. I'd get more active if I got the position though.

Can't leave a major faction in the dust.

Pink!

I have always had an interest in Ecologist roleplay; but if I was to take part, I would expect many of the what I feel to be canonical breaches to be rectified.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Yuri Sergig

About that eco position i am very activ on server and i would love to help the ecologist faction back on it's feet because if the faction die then it's fucking sad cause then we have 2 dead faction's on our hand's and my god that is too much.
Our lives begin to end the day

Yuri Sergig

Well...fuck it...i would like to sign up for leader position since i care about this lovely faction so much

nKe

Quote from: Yuri Sergig on 22-01-2011
Well...fuck it...i would like to sign up for leader position since i care about this lovely faction so much

/support
Yuri is like only Ecologist on server... I have seen Jake randomly on his Eco... But only randomly.

Turkey

Quote from: Nik3 on 22-01-2011

/support
Yuri is like only Ecologist on server... I have seen Jake randomly on his Eco... But only randomly.

Yes, Yuri is active, I might add, Yuri got demoted down from level 3 to 2. Because he fucked up, twice. I am not sure he's a good idea. I highly suggest  someone with more then a year at HGN. lol

lolKieck

Quote from: Turkey on 22-01-2011
Quote from: Nik3 on 22-01-2011

/support

Yes, Yuri is active, I might add, Yuri got demoted down from level 3 to 2. Because he fucked up, twice. I am not sure he's a good idea. I highly suggest  someone with more then a year at HGN. lol
Do you have any other choice ?
Although Jake is another choice.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Yuri Sergig

Turkey face it ..i am the most activ ecologist and i have been very commited to this faction ever since i joined. And wow yeah i broke two minor rules once .. what the hell did you expect we all make mistake's but this shall not make a me lesser member. Also jake is activ randomly ...i suggest we make a election or a vote to make this fair.

Turkey

Turkey face it ..i am the most activ ecologist and i have been very commited to this faction ever since i joined. And wow yeah i broke two minor rules once .. what the hell did you expect we all make mistake's but this shall not make a me lesser member. Also jake is activ randomly ...i suggest we make a election or a vote to make this fair.

This is not america, There will be no vote.
Those rules where not lesser

Yuri Sergig

Well then how are we going to decide who shall me leader ?

jaik

If anyone becomes the leader, I'd like to suggest something which obviously ruined ecologists as a faction.

- Don't restrict the ecologists too much, that includes having at least ONE merc when going outside and ALSO doing the assignments which you shouldn't do unless you ask for them.
- Remove that fancy roster, add back the classic style.
- Remove idiotic abbreviations who nobody cares about, add straight-to-the-point ranks.

Also; Give COMPLETE control to whoever is a leader, if not, then leaders will keep quitting, since Blake's and leaders' point of views are different.