Fuck it.

Started by Turkey, 19-01-2011

nKe

Quote from: Jake on 22-01-2011
If anyone becomes the leader, I'd like to suggest something which obviously ruined ecologists as a faction.

- Don't restrict the ecologists too much, that includes having at least ONE merc when going outside and ALSO doing the assignments which you shouldn't do unless you ask for them.
- Remove that fancy roster, add back the classic style.
- Remove idiotic abbreviations who nobody cares about, add straight-to-the-point ranks.

Also; Give COMPLETE control to whoever is a leader, if not, then leaders will keep quitting, since Blake's and leaders' point of views are different.

I totally agree with all these these things.
I think Yuri should be leader just because he ONLY plays with his Eco.
Whole faction needs a restart.

Turkey

Quote from: Nik3 on 22-01-2011
If anyone becomes the leader, I'd like to suggest something which obviously ruined ecologists as a faction.

- Don't restrict the ecologists too much, that includes having at least ONE merc when going outside and ALSO doing the assignments which you shouldn't do unless you ask for them.
- Remove idiotic abbreviations who nobody cares about, add straight-to-the-point ranks.

Also; Give COMPLETE control to whoever is a leader, if not, then leaders will keep quitting, since Blake's and leaders' point of views are different.

Get out, Your a newfag, "Faction wipe saves everything, Then give yuri position" NYET!

Thats exactly what I was going to do if I got forum mod. I couldn't control the roster, When new people came in, Blake was never there to add em

nKe

Quote from: Turkey on 22-01-2011
Quote from: Nik3 on 22-01-2011

Get out, Your a newfag, "Faction wipe saves everything, Then give yuri position" NYET!

Thats exactly what I was going to do if I got forum mod. I couldn't control the roster, When new people came in, Blake was never there to add em

If u dont want to quit, dont post drama shit like this on forums then.

Zstan

It's not drama. It's called an opinion.

Yuri Sergig

Umm...what happend's now ?
Our lives begin to end the day

Steven :D

I vote Yuri.

Killabreu

I'm willing to put my dick in the ring if you lot would like. I mean foot. I used to have an ecologist before everyone was apparently PKed if they weren't in an event. Of course, those who are actually CURRENTLY part of a faction should be put forth first rather than someone like me. Unless, that is, you lot deem otherwise.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Turkey

Quote from: Steven :D on 22-01-2011
I vote Yuri.

HGN doesn't have votes, It's a communist cunt-tree
Quote from: Killabreu on 22-01-2011
I'm willing to put my dick in the ring if you lot would like. I mean foot. I used to have an ecologist before everyone was apparently PKed if they weren't in an event. Of course, those who are actually CURRENTLY part of a faction should be put forth first rather than someone like me. Unless, that is, you lot deem otherwise.

I VOTE KILLABREU :D

Aresty

I go for Yuri. The dude is dedicated to the Ecologist faction

nKe

I think we need a vote.

oh nvm my forum acc is only 1 year old so im not welcome here.
sry.

Yuri Sergig

Vote is the easyst way and most effectiv and also most fair

cl4p-tp

I've kinda re-joined but, I also vote Yuri... then maybe I can re-apply as my old eco Regnov.

Turkey

Quote from: cl4p-tp on 23-01-2011
I've kinda re-joined but, I also vote Yuri... then maybe I can re-apply as my old eco Regnov.

Fuck you all. Make Cl4p Tp it. Right fucking now. He was the best ecologist ever.

cl4p-tp

Thanks dude.

Nargotah

yo im takin over ecos now

those of you that got a problem with this can talk to my secretary

Astarathia

I'm voting for yuri too, because he's dat most active eco and good rper , nuff said.

cl4p-tp

Yeah, make Yuri the leader I just want to re-apply already.

Yuri Sergig

The problem is Turkey seem's to hate me so badly heh

cl4p-tp

No he doesn't, Yuri for Ecologist leader.

Yuri Sergig

So....i am leader now ?

Aresty

Basically. Turkey's opinion doesn't count anyway. So yeah, since most of the people want you as Ecologist Leader.
And welcome back CL4TP,

Yuri Sergig

I would like to have confrimed before i act that i am officaly leader

nKe

I think yuri is leader now... Everyone treats him as the leader but again, I think we need someones agreement...

Tom

Sending this off to Scrapyard
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22