Friendly Zombified STALKER?

Started by ScottMiller, 11-08-2009

itsjustguy

Quote from: Plunger on 12-08-2009
Someone on today said he was a neutral zombie, I'll point all of why that was a lie.

1.) He was a freedom members pet.
2.) He was in a base.
3.) He dislikes Duty

PET.THAT IT ITS BANNED FOREVER.AND HES IS DEFLAGED.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Tea

Quote from: ScottMillerPeople Against it:
Longlostblake
Commissar Nitro Glycerin
Silver Knight
Nines
Fluffy
Creeding
Sickness
Hostel
Ganendor
Ravanger
ItsJustGuy

itsjustguy

Quote from: Mr. Tea on 13-08-2009
Quote from: ScottMillerPeople Against it:
Longlostblake
Commissar Nitro Glycerin
Silver Knight
Nines
Fluffy
Creeding
Sickness
Hostel
Ganendor
Ravanger
ItsJustGuy

"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

OjManchow

Not that I realy mind if freindly zombies are allowed or not, i just need to get a point across
Zombies : WERE humans that had their brains ever so slightly buggered by psy emmissions and the brain scorcher etc

Bloodsuckers : Horrible malformed beasts that were bred in the zone due to its radiation etc
And they have only animal instincts, which is to feed / survival.

So, all this is just to say that " freindly zombies " are more beleivable than "freindly suckers" and that if no freindly zombies are allowed, freindly suckers shouldnt either ( ThY's gonna hate me now :< )

KillSlim

Quote from: Silver Knight on 12-08-2009
Yeah this is one of the dummest things yet, zombies arn't friendly, and they don't have a brain to converse, they are puppets of the zone, nothing more.
Aaand so are bloodsuckers and controllers.
Why not ban friendly Bloodsuckers and Neutral controllers as well? Are they not just puppets of the zone?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

jaik

Aaand so are bloodsuckers and controllers.
Why not ban friendly Bloodsuckers and Neutral controllers as well? Are they not just puppets of the zone?

Controllers are never Neutral,they just -CAN'T- be...They are made to roflpwn...
If you go too close,you automatically become temporary zombie,because of his psy-aura,you must ICly listen to him or you fail at RP

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Plunger

I don't want any friendly mutants, but friendly sucker is controlled right now with only two.

Friendly mutants changes the atmosphere from wasteland to daycare.

Dark Angel

I don't really support it , as it's almost impossible to cut zombies connection to C-Consiquences , Brain Sorcer or Controller.

All zombies are controlled and it's almost impossible to neutrolize the commander without killing the zombie.

Aka I don't really support it.

What's next? Freedom , Duty , Bloodsuckers and Controllers smoking weed together?

lolKieck

I support it.
Its nice rp, and the SRP shouldnt be so strict with ShoC or CS.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Tea

I smell an Alt account.

Rhyom Guther

Don't Support Next we will be seeing friendly everythings. Like Friendly blind dogs and pseudodogs, EVEN SNORKS!!! No way this is going down.

OjManchow

Im surprised these things werent considered when freindly blood suckers were allowed
Rhyom just proved this point

Silver Knight

Friendly Zombified Stalkers is now banned, unless a SA/SV approves it and allows it, to review the rule please visit the new rule here:

http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/index.php?topic=259.0

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

Locked since the issue has been resolved.