Fresh up!

Started by klp4, 01-01-2010

klp4

Alright people, time to face the truth. Military is not what it used to be.
Now, there's a lot of things to say about why it's like this or how come it is, but lets just forget about that for a second and talk about what we all want from the military. What do we all want with it? How can we make the military grow powerfull again and how can we make the "joining military/rping with the military" a good ad pleasant experience once again?

Suggestions, wishes, critics, what ever! Feel free to share your thoughts!
"I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude diquised as another dude!"

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Dark Angel

1. Military hostile to Stalkers so no more crap like ''Oh lol we ir go to miliz!'' I don't want mili's to DM stalkers but i want them to be negative/rude/impolite/agressive to stalkers.
2. No sucha shit from mili's like ''Lol i ir boredz i ir go to fredumb for sum weedz!''
3. Cut that shit ''We know everything about zone!'' Mili's don't know a shit! Their job is it keep away zone spreading! Stalkers know much more about zone than mili's
4. Duty + Mili = </3
5. No i'm super soldier!

Wazer Wifle

Huh. Since I've quit playing because SRP was broken, looks like Military fell on its face.

KillSlim

1.) Don't be carebears like you are now. As Dark Angel said, be agressive / spiteful / cocks to Stalkers and anyone not a member of the Military or Duty.

2.) More Military patrols, sneaky operations. Catch Stalkers off-guard and wipe them out, this sort of thing.

3.) Fire Warning shots if people get too close to a patrol / too close to the base. Don't let Stalkers get close unless permitted by superiors.

4.) Frequent inspections of uniform, weapons, and sleeping quarters like in many Militaries today. If their bed isn't made, if something is not correct in their foot locker / locker, if their weapons are not glistening and shiny, if their boots aren't clean; etc. Stuff to pre-occupy them.
If something is not up to standard, punishment is due. 50 Pushups while the Corporal sits on your back.

5.) Training. Target practice (Using Stalkers as said in Stalker-Wikia). Physcial training to stop them from being out of shape.

6.) Superiors should be feared, and corrupt (Like they are in Stalker).
Skip to 4:00 of this video, look how the Corporals are getting a laugh out of a private's misfortune. I lol'd to be honest.
Bad Lads Army - Episode 1 Part 1
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

KillSlim

7.) Drills. At the middle of the night, a bell rings, a superior enters the dormatory and shouts 'DRILL DRILL DRILL GET THE FUCK UP!'
Drills take part at any time of the day. They are intended to raise awareness of attacks, and to prepare the troops incase an unprecidented attack takes place.
All Military make their way as quick as possible outside into a neat line, all gear on, weapon loaded. The slowest to arrive is punished.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Smirnoff

Your ideas are good Killslim but i think our problem is that we actually need any soldiers to do something with that don't leave after 2 days (Pox, Szentii, Dug and the rest of you) that we can actually rely on to be good members, because as it is now every new member have been taken, then slap us in the face when leaving again after a few days, make up your mind dammit! Tae one faction and be in it, im soon going to PK u bastards who take a new faction every minute.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

KillSlim

So- The problem is that people are leaving before they can actually do this stuff? I can accept they left because the things I suggested aren't implemented, being bored, staying on guard and stuff.

Smirnoff

Still, all of the the new members left in less then three days before they joined,

I dont think anyone would agree that three days is enough time to judge a faction.

I try to do as many exercises as possible with the soldiers and try my best to make it fun for them, but i can't do everything, i mean, they can take the initiative sometime too, start a mini-event that lasts for like 15 minutes, only that i would think is good.

But i guess it's too late to discuss why they left now, lets just hope we get some new members soon and get revived shall we?
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 01-01-2010
So- The problem is that people are leaving before they can actually do this stuff? I can accept they left because the things I suggested aren't implemented, being bored, staying on guard and stuff.

Actually before i left, i ensured exciting things, if things werent happening... id go and make something happen, like with me and cole, we set up a small battle. All STM.

KillSlim

I doubt soldiers would leave if my ideas were implemented, so it actauuly felt like a Military instead of supermarket security guards, just standing around doing bugger all.

Dug

Me leaving was an IC reason.
Basically you left me to bleed and didn't do anything about it.

klp4

Alright then.

We've gotten a new co-leader and hopefully Radek will be back soon.
Changes will happen and hopefully a new system will be out soon.

The myth says that Radek has two arms, the myth also says that the devil has two arms. Coincidence? I think not.

Radek

Shut up angel who said we know everything about the zone and seeing how all your chars are immortal super gods I don't think you are the one to talk about super soldiers, other then that the ideas are good. I dint know when I'll be back I'm writing on
my iPod as we speak but I think it will be some time next week
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Assassinator

I agree with most ideas said, but I think with active leaders it will get better, such as before.

I'll also need moderator to clean up the forums since there's extra threads that are sticked and what not. Such as two activity checks, etc, etc.

Dark Angel

You got me wrong Radek >_< some mili's have no fear , morale etc.

That's not good.

Edit: When you were active mili was 100000000000000000 (Too many zeros to write) better than it is right now.

Chaos

You could just let Locke lead again. Remember Military on redemption? Most active Faction and it lasted.

Dark Angel

Quote from: Chaos on 03-01-2010
You could just let Locke lead again. Remember Military on redemption? Most active Faction and it lasted.

The best leader was Radek >_< BTW he was leading mili on redemption.

Assassinator

Locke fixed forums and and led for like a week before Radek took over.

Rebel6609

While radek was leading, Military was litterally, the most active and powerful faction on the server. everyday there was like 6 or more guys on at a time. What we need is Radek to get strict again and have everyone back on like before. Assassinators doing a great job but Radek just has the experience to make it again, the most powerful.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Wazer Wifle

Pretty much. Radek ftw. Now that Col. Nikolai Yurdansky left, Krystal was like: Fuck dis. And left.

KillSlim

Introduce my suggestions, is a suggestion of mine. It would certainly feel like a Military with what I have mentioned earlier.

klp4

Alright people, thanks for all the suggestions.

Now, Radek will be back, don't worry. Assas is doing an awesome job, radek said it himself.
We are also working on getting it more strict and being rude etc to Stalkers, like in the games.
So don't worry Kill, you'll get it ;)

KillSlim

Good good, thanks Klp4.
I think Assassinator is uncredited, so let's congratulate him on doing a great job so far.
Also: When my new HDD has arrived, I'll get Whiskey squad up and running again.

Assassinator

Thank you all. I've noticed at least one person who did not act realisticly within the group. Dealing the iron fist comes with some crying but in the end it makes a better faction overall.

Radek

Thanks for all the kind words :) I will be back the next week if I'm lucky, Assassinator is doing an awsome job and I espect you all to work with him now have dun and try to go ape shit bonkers while I'm away :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"