Fresh up!

Started by klp4, 01-01-2010

commanthe2

What is dun? I WANT TO GO HAVE DUN! LET ME GO HAVE DUN WITH YOU!

Radek

Fucking iPod spelling system
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

commanthe2

rofl but, CAN WE STILL HAVE DUN?!

Radek

No.. No dun for you only tomatos!! Lots and lots of tomatos! Oh and I take offence to who ever says Locke lead this faction before me, he did a good job but to be frank he just gave me a break seeing how it went from me leading to him then back to me. I had lead the faction succesfully for two months before he took
over for a week or two then I came back again.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

lolKieck

Yep, Radek really made the faction live. In first redemption there was always one or two military guys.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

KillSlim

Quote from: lolKieck on 07-01-2010
Yep, Radek really made the faction live. In first redemption there was always one or two military guys.

All they did was stand guard on the gate, then the Military got really inactive because nothing interesting was happening.
Them Military + lots of Mercenaries pummeled the shit out of Freedom.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Radek

Still we had around 4-5 mili men on each day and thanks to Blake we did not just kick freedoms asses, we kicked duty's ass aswell.

Welshy

Not to dampen your spirits, but with current DUTY, your not doing much expect sending men to their death.

On a lighter note, i cant wait for ya to get yer arse back here and we can see if Radek still has it, and Assassinator has been doing an excellent job at military.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Steel

Quote from: Ganendor on 08-01-2010
Not to dampen your spirits, but with current DUTY, your not doing much expect sending men to their death.

On a lighter note, i cant wait for ya to get yer arse back here and we can see if Radek still has it, and Assassinator has been doing an excellent job at military.

Gane your only saying that because you have me and im epic.
But yer, i admit, assassinator is kicking arse atm/

Dark Angel

Radek + Ass = Power = Me like it!

Assassinator

Thanks for the support, makes me feel good. Since being Murloc gets a lot of dirty looks.

Radek

Oh right jackal.... Traitor. And don't be to cbrave in your words now ganendor, you might just force me to kick your asses again.

Nikolaz72

Oh sod off.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Steel

Quote from: Radek on 09-01-2010
Oh right jackal.... Traitor. And don't be to cbrave in your words now ganendor, you might just force me to kick your asses again.

We will test this on the field Vladimir...

Assassinator

Like yesterday when 7 of us went in and took Freedom base. That could be you... watch out...

Welshy

Not to derail or anything, but assassin, you didnt see the 15 DUTY come to your base once you left. Don't think you have the higher amount of numbers.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

KingArthur

We have choppers! FEAR US!

Assassinator

We have machine gun mounted. So come running with yer bayonets amounted as we gun ya down!

Celtic

We have weed.  Bet you didn't see that coming.

Steel

Yer? Well youll never guess what we have...

Smirnoff

Quote from: Ganendor on 09-01-2010
Not to derail or anything, but assassin, you didnt see the 15 DUTY come to your base once you left. Don't think you have the higher amount of numbers.

Woo we're so scared, Dutiers taking our base when we are offline.
All fear the mighty duty *cough*
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Dark Angel

Shut up kids.... Seriously you are talking like people who are really proud of something real but i would like to note that everything you have in the game doesn't give you anything I.R.L

Smirnoff

"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Aznpunk77

Quote from: Smirnoff on 09-01-2010
Wat?
Stop bitching about losing shit because they barely affect you in real life?