Fresh out of cash

Started by KillSlim, 08-01-2010

KillSlim

Freedom is skint, and is no better than a rabble of Loners compared to it's rivals.
We have no radios,
We have no flash-lights,
We have no weapons.

We are as good as meat-shields. The only weapon we have is a Fort-12 given to a scout with no ammunition, against what, Duty who have L85's and the Military with AK's?
There are no artifacts to find after Duty completely raked the red forest empty a few days ago.
There are never any items to find as there are never any spawned by admins.

We're screwed.
Our last and only hope is that we can go undercover and hope that Duty are dishing out missions, otherwise we're screwed.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Royz

I'm for spawn guns, and ammo, but only for officers.

KillSlim

Quote from: Royz on 08-01-2010
I'm for spawn guns, and ammo, but only for officers.

According to Gan we need auth from a HA.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Celtic

We need to ask Fluffy.
According to Gan, the way it worked was he got a certain amount of money, a budget, to supply his troops with, with Fluffy's permission.  Since I rarely talk to Fluffy, I asked Gan if he could ask Fluffy if Freedom could also get a budget.  Although Killslim, perhaps you talk to Fluffy occasionally, and you could just ask him.

KillSlim

This topic was raised in the admin room and proved unsuccessful.

Steel

Quote from: KillSlim on 10-01-2010
This topic was raised in the admin room and proved unsuccessful.

Duty is also struggling killslim.
Our squads are in dyer mess. Half a fireteam is armed.
The only main edge we have, is that our members are donating to fireteam leaders so we can equip oursleves.

Plunger

Quote from: Celtic on 08-01-2010
We need to ask Fluffy.
According to Gan, the way it worked was he got a certain amount of money, a budget, to supply his troops with, with Fluffy's permission.  Since I rarely talk to Fluffy, I asked Gan if he could ask Fluffy if Freedom could also get a budget.  Although Killslim, perhaps you talk to Fluffy occasionally, and you could just ask him.
But you don't disagree that your receiving weapons and money from admins.

Zaki

Celtic

The problem has been solved, as we've recently been supplied and now everyone except Layton and Midnight are armed, because I've yet to see them come online.  Not to mention some rookies have found some artifacts, and does a great job towards our supplies.

*Edit* Also locked since problem solved.