French merc suit :(

Started by dr.steve, 29-10-2009

dr.steve

Well i was on the server one day and i bought the french merc suit. The next day i come back on the same character. THen its missing. Then i wait for an SA then i needed proof. Then the SA dosent know the spawncode. But the day after i lost it. That char lost something else.Which i dont need back. So i came to the conclusion it was inventglitch/worldspawn. But i made this thread for the purpose if any admins knew the spawncode for french merc suit. Or if an admin/regular person could give me 35k so i can rebuy my suit. After i get what i need ill post to remove this thread. Also it would be great if someone would decide to fix invent glitched/worldspawn X-X.

Silver Knight

It's fixed in RAD2, you just gotta wait till i release the script, Garry broke the inventory system on RAD1 ages ago, blame him.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Nikolaz72

Did he not just ask for a Spawn-Code for the French Merc suit so the admins could refund <_<
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Paintcheck

There's one more code I have yet to try that might spawn the right suit so... yeah.

dr.steve

Well i dont need the exact suit back. If i could get the money its worth (35,000RU) then ill just buy a new one

Dark Angel

Well if truely i'm pretty sick of merc-wannabees running around with title "LOLMERC" .

1. Mercs never beg for job like you wannabees do it.
2. You might be lying.
3. We need to keep the economy!
4. Forgot what i wanted to say.

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 31-10-2009
2. You might be lying.
And therin lies the problem.

Dark Angel

Plunger you are talking in puzzels or i'm blonde now >_<

Nikolaz72

I Think what plunger means is that when admins see someone who bought a mercsuit and even if they know it they wont refund becaouse of the lack of trust thats developed on the server mainly becaouse of some less friendly admins. I do not like people begging for missions but if he got his suit and lost it the way he did its only fair to refund it, to add more to the lolmerc. When Silver adds armor to the Vet Stalker suit. Stalkers will stop buying Merc suits.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

dr.steve

Well I got proof from pox X-X he was on his MONO and he was in a line and he was infront of me. Hopefully it saw me.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 03-11-2009
I Think what plunger means is that when admins see someone who bought a mercsuit and even if they know it they wont refund becaouse of the lack of trust thats developed on the server mainly becaouse of some less friendly admins. I do not like people begging for missions but if he got his suit and lost it the way he did its only fair to refund it, to add more to the lolmerc. When Silver adds armor to the Vet Stalker suit. Stalkers will stop buying Merc suits.

Blaming the lack of no proof refunds on "unfriendly admins" is fucking retarded. The second you get something valuable in your inventory, take a screenshot. There, you now have proof. If admins refunded EVERY SINGLE REQUEST without proof the economy would break...again.

Assassinator

The economy IS broken. If I lose my crops for no random reason every time I wake up, I'd say that's broken.

lolKieck

When RAD2 will come out, EVERYTHING will be wiped (at least I think so), so you will have to earn it.
Again.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Alex

Oh well, we've all delt with wipes since SRP was young.

Chaos

Quote from: Dark Angel on 31-10-2009
Plunger you are talking in puzzels or i'm blonde now >_<
BLONDE read it closely "And therin lies the problem."
Or: "The problem is that."
He's just trying to act wise.

Plunger

The problem is that you can buy a merc suit, take a picture, and sell it. Then demand a refund for me. Which is why I don't refund unless it's an Exo, or SEVA.

Aresty

I've lost alot of items by getting " accidentaly " prop-killed. It kinda sucks to not have a refound for the items you loose.