Freedom using choppers.

Started by Steel, 03-11-2009

Steel

I have been told freedom was using choppers last night.
Im not being funny... But its hardley canon, and considering the ammount of active admins you have in there, they should know that.
Also seriously... its amazing how you hve decided to attack our base constantly, when you have bigger enemies *Cough* Duty.
OOC grudge's maybe?

Dark Angel

1. Currently server is full of mess.
2. People forget choppers too much.
3. Most of admins don't care about canon.
4. People prefare to make up their own canon >_>

Steel

... Dissapointed.
So im going to get my EXO reccomendation soon, and seeing as people dont care about canon, Can i get one?

Zero

Its not entirely impossible for freedom to not get a chopper, they need someone with training, and someone to hijack a helicopter.

Steel

FUEL! THEY CANT GET FUEL!
And its not impossible for military to get Exo's.

Locke

Quote from: Dark Angel on 03-11-2009
1. Currently server is full of mess.
2. People forget choppers too much.
3. Most of admins don't care about canon.
4. People prefare to make up their own canon >_>

Lesbian, shut the fuck up, what are you talking about. Maybe you're the one who doesn't care about cannon.

Quote from: The Jackal on 03-11-2009
FUEL! THEY CANT GET FUEL!
And its not impossible for military to get Exo's.

We can smuggle in weapons and ammunitions, why not fuel.

Steel

But locke the thing is... the chopper is our special, youres is EXO and what not.
If you guys are using Choppers and Exos, i want an exo.

Torch

A MI-24 HIND costs around $2,000,000 USD, that's around 60,000,000 RU just to get the helicopter, not to mention the cost of maintenance, ammunition, fuel, parts.

Also people seem to FORGET that the zone has AIRBORNE anomalies that CHANGE from time to time, just like the ones on the ground.

Zarrick

Anomalies are OP'd, annoying and they usually mess RP up (Unless Les corner you in a building with one and forces you to TP to some wierd place =O That was fun)

Freedom, or so I imagine use the saying "Free access to all" to get money, they give artifacts to a third party organisation that pay big, they arent bandits, there organised, everyone thinks Freedom are stoners, they are, but it dosnt mean they dont mean buisness, I imagine with Freedoms faction-style, they'd get a good engineer, and if they found a half-destroyed copter/hijacked one they could set it up, ofcourse Fuel wouldnt be hard to get because of this third party organisation helping Freedom, if they can get LRs, G36s and all that stuff, why cant they buy fuel?

.....I think.

IMO, got the cash, then you get the Chopper.
====================================

====================================

Steel

Okay, well all factions specialties are available to everyone, that includes military being able to use exos.

Assassinator

As soon as any faction other then Military got a helicopter it'd probably destroyed or put out of commission somehow. So all the hard work would be wasted.

Steel

Plus... try getting one trained well enough to use them.
Attack helicopter pilots dont just come off some production line ya know.

Radek

Freedom dont have choppers.. End of story lol.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Aimer

I have seen choppers go for long times in the server lasting around 5 to 6 hours unless the admin spawned them and added fuel etc.

Dark Angel

Yeah they are made in factorys in China =D

Goose

I think we are using it more as a transport cause who ever flys it attached a thing to the bottom basicly a cargo crate and said get in the fly away ..... personaly i dont like choppers having them or fighting them so i dont care what they do.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Lucidius

I was thinking of adding civilian planes (old beat up crop dusters that could be repaired with ALOT of time and money), but then I thought this one FUNNY little fact:

AA guns, and Air Space regulations.

I'm rather sure if they have ground troops cordoning the zone, i'm 100% that they'de also classify it as restricted air space. Your not even allowed to zoom in on Chernobyl too much with google maps.

So in the end, on top of the RIDICULOUS amounts of money, the pilot training, and the maintenance. The Pilot would also have to have a decent amount of connections in the military to bribe his way into having clearence, or just alot of training in bullshitting, preferably with ex-airforce experience.

tl;dr :

No fly zones = you get sploded.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

KingArthur

Get out of our air space plox

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

LOL'D anyway its been dealt with no one is alloud choppers cept for mili and mili isnt alloud exos can lock this now KAY THNX BAI
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Cobra

Excuse me if you all don't mind this is RP there won't entirely be full canon and technically it's possible to buy a Chopper (A small chopper) And fly it below a certain altitude you don't have to worry about anything concerning Anti-Air. Not to mention it takes about 20 minutes to scramble fighters... But besides the point how the fuck did they spawn the chopper. (SEE THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE RESTRICTING ADV DUPE NOW)

Paintcheck

Freedom should not get a chopper because the military would rape it in about 2 seconds with its own choppers/MANPADs/AA.

/thread