Freedom Leadership Vote

Started by ThY, 04-11-2012

Who would you most like to see in the position of Freedom leader?

Romka
22 (50%)
Otto
14 (31.8%)
Brandon Lent
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

ThY

All candidates who have passed the initial signing up process for Freedom are now presented in this vote. It shall last until Saturday. (17th Nov).
The winner shall be contacted and if all goes well - offered the position of leader.

Anyone is allowed to vote. Those found creating new accounts to vote with, or forcing others to vote for them will be removed from the poll.

If you want to be included in the poll, and did not contact us before - PM me now and I will add you in asap.

Votes can be changed if you want to vote for someone else midway.

StickyWicket

What the fuck, I can't even nominate anyone?

themutatedman

Quote from: StickyWicket on 04-11-2012
I NOMINATE STICKYWICKET 4 FREEDOM LEADER.
not

ThY

What do you mean?

StickyWicket

Nothing, I just wanted to vote for the person I actually wanted to lead, not the shiniest of three canidates. Same thing with Duty, honestly, who the hell are these people? I know Gonztah, but one of them on the list only has 6 posts.

ThY

Nothing, I just wanted to vote for the person I actually wanted to lead, not the shiniest of three canidates. Same thing with Duty, honestly, who the hell are these people? I know Gonztah, but one of them on the list only has 6 posts.
There has been a thread up, telling people to contact Me, Ace or Iron if they are interested in leading. I don't know about nominating other people though.

Spades_Neil

Contrary to popular belief, I give a shit about STALKER and plan to RP in STALKER when it's up and running again. I had fun there. I therefore cast my vote for Brandon Lent.

Rebel6609

If you want someone to specificly lead, Let them know so they can contact ThY. Don't bitch about it when no one really gives a damn.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Khorn

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 04-11-2012
Contrary to popular belief, I give a shit about STALKER and plan to RP in STALKER when it's up and running again. I had fun there. I therefore cast my vote for Brandon Lent.

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think anyone gives a shit if you plan to return or not.

Therefore I cast my vote for someone.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 04-11-2012
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 04-11-2012

Contrary to popular belief, I don't think anyone gives a shit if you plan to return or not.

Therefore I cast my vote for someone.

>Implying I think anyone cares if I come back or not.

I have no idea where you get such ideas. Was this post even necessary Khorn?

Khorn

Yes, it's to keep you quiet while everyone continues to enjoy what little life is left here.

Barlow

Do I smell bullying?

Tom

Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Spades_Neil

Quote from: Khorn on 04-11-2012
Yes, it's to keep you quiet while everyone continues to enjoy what little life is left here.

Wow mang. That hurts. That hurts so bad.

Steven :D

Allowed vote swaps, as I was asked to by somebody.

Tunddruff

I vote for romka!

If you'll excuse me I have to get back to what we canadians do.

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Romka

Shameless self-bump

nKe

Spades_Neil

This is getting suspicious. I think people are starting to do what they usually do with anonymous voting: Asking people not in HGN to join.

Romka was in last place last night. Now he's in first. That's kinda shady.

jaik

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 05-11-2012
This is getting suspicious. I think people are starting to do what they usually do with anonymous voting: Asking people not in HGN to join.

Romka was in last place last night. Now he's in first. That's kinda shady.

because romka is the true representative of ethical principles of freedom and democracy. also spades stop coming back to spoil everything.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KingArthur

why the fuck would anyone want to lead a bunch of pot head anarchists anyway holy shit

nKe

Khorn

Sorry Ace, I don't care.

Knife_cz

My vote for Otto just changed the balance of 11 11 11 to 11 12 11
I am so badass.