Freedom Leadership Vote

Started by ThY, 04-11-2012

Who would you most like to see in the position of Freedom leader?

Romka
22 (50%)
Otto
14 (31.8%)
Brandon Lent
8 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Romka

I fail to see how these arguments are in any way shape or form related to this thread, if you come here to talk about how I'm not suited for Freedom leader, then please, take it up with the admins, this is not really a thread for such a discussion. I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to stop people from arguing. Even though this is probably going to do little or no good, meh.. atleast I tried.

On another note, I fail to see how being an oldfag will help in being a leader, except for maybe reputation and false presumptions on that person's ability. If I do win, I plan to lead Freedom to the best of my abilities, just as my adversaries in this vote, it's up to the people, who they want to lead Freedom, not someone's petty point of view or distaste for that person.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Romka on 06-11-2012
I fail to see how these arguments are in any way shape or form related to this thread, if you come here to talk about how I'm not suited for Freedom leader, then please, take it up with the admins, this is not really a thread for such a discussion. I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to stop people from arguing. Even though this is probably going to do little or no good, meh.. atleast I tried.

On another note, I fail to see how being an oldfag will help in being a leader, except for maybe reputation and false presumptions on that person's ability. If I do win, I plan to lead Freedom to the best of my abilities, just as my adversaries in this vote, it's up to the people, who they want to lead Freedom, not someone's petty point of view or distaste for that person.

You just earned my vote.

lolKieck

I think bto should be in that vote.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Knife_cz

I honestly enjoy the show called 'Let us come back after a year, without giving a single fuck about srp whole time, and ask for leaders/admins'
I really do.

Goose

Silly Bird, this isn't the place for that.

~ Ace
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Knife_cz

44 people voted
I want to see 44 people on server, I really do.

jaik

Quote from: knife_cz on 06-11-2012
44 people voted

That's the unsolvable paradox of HGN's playerbase. You have to constantly kick it in order for it to do something.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 06-11-2012
44 people voted
It's like saying Nixon's second cadence in the presidential office wouldn't be crooked.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Ace of Hearts

Voting has been halted.

A post will be created later with more information.

Ace of Hearts

Please see this thread here to continue the voting process.

This thread has been locked.