Freedom are out of control!

Started by Zarrick, 04-11-2009

Zarrick

Freedom, a faction I came to sort of like, for there big wallets and they bought most things for most prices without even trying to make me change them, they seemed nice, laid back, but then that day last night...wait, does that work? That day last night? Huh..whatever.

Last night when an amass of Duty had left the area (( None online )) and Millitary had next to no men on duty, Freedom announced they were about to take Black Rain base and kill anyone within it...they proceeded to do so, we were kicked out for about two hours but with the help of Millitary we retook our place.

Honestly this is bullshit, they attacked TU members and harmless stalkers enjoying a drinkin the bar, a notable cease fire area...and they broke it.

I nearly lost a leg, even with my Exoskeleton on!! What can be done about these repulsive raiders, they constantly try and take bases of operations throughout the Zone, I'll send fleets of Mercenaries clad in the finest armours, I'll send the best to destroy them if I have to!

They are a joke, they are pathetic, and they have the guns and armour to back them up, they harm stalkers, traders, Black Rain mercenaries, Millitary, Duty and even Ecos to get what they want, these bastards need ending!

What can be done about Freedom, fellow traders?

- Wine
====================================

Afromana

(OOC) I know I don't belong in these forums, but, I say we barrage them with choppers!

Goose

(OOC) Zarrick was killed Im pretty sure and some guy ina duty exo came in starting trouble saying somehting like he had back up if we dont leave so we said fine lets fight we warned Zarrrick about the mercs and that he would not be spared if they started something and so the fight began WE took the base and WE held the base you did not retake it 

// edit: DUTY looking exo sorry
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Steel

(OOC) Then it shall be retaken, tonight.

Nikolaz72

( Some Duty in an Exo? You know its only pistolkid that has exo atm in duty right?)
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Zero

(OOC) If Blackrain thinks that Agrogrom is a Black Rain base then they are wrong, if Freedom thinks its their base, they are wrong, its a stalker base.

Steel

OOC: I think it should be whoever wins it.
So if you want a base, make a move on it.

Zarrick

OOC: ofcourse noone constructivly helps the matter, and Goose we raped you last night, we killed Bto, Jeff and we couldnt kill Cortez because of some bug, Black rain now have the station, if you begin trouble in there I'll just shoot you =/ Even if you do retake it today, you only won last night because you actually had members online, two SEVAs, an Exo and alot of Freefags, so either way, you'll have to lose it sometime because other factions will help even if you do take it.

Oh yeah, Cortez left Freedom so have fun with no competent CO, lawl.

Steel

OOC: I done some IC thing on this thread to help out, but i doubled check with doom, and i wasnt allowed :(

Welshy

I will be returning back to the base and will sort all of this bollocks out. I hereby announce that Freedom are hostile towards Black Rain and we will have no further business with them.
-Feng
[/color]

OOC: On another note, Black Rain doesnt own agropom, we hold a small section within it, near the trainstation. And secondly, Freedom have gone too far by attacking someone who was a potential ally towards them.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Celtic

Quote from: Zarrick on 04-11-2009
OOC: ofcourse noone constructivly helps the matter, and Goose we raped you last night, we killed Bto, Jeff and we couldnt kill Cortez because of some bug, Black rain now have the station, if you begin trouble in there I'll just shoot you =/ Even if you do retake it today, you only won last night because you actually had members online, two SEVAs, an Exo and alot of Freefags, so either way, you'll have to lose it sometime because other factions will help even if you do take it.

Oh yeah, Cortez left Freedom so have fun with no competent CO, lawl.

I'm not a competent CO?  Thanks a lot Zarrick.  >:(

Goose

// lol nice one EMceltics any way this isnt going any where and i was always hated BR IC soo when i got the order to kill i went for it any one in my scope got killed and i crashed about 7:30pm GMT-5 so i dont know what happend after that but anyway i dont like the idea of us having four enemies now this is not going to bee good but it should be intresting....... lets see how this goes
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Zarrick

Oh sorry, I missed you out Celtics, sorry about that.

You gots five enemies =D And they're all alot stronger then Freedom.

Its now Freedom Vs Millitary, Duty, TU, Monolith and Black Rain.

GG.

Also, either some TU Lead or "Officer" post somthing IC of what we do, or can Locke lock this, god...I knew it would just turn into "Oh hey lets all post OOC", TBH If you aint a trader, gtfo.

Dug

Quote from: Zarrick on 04-11-2009
Oh sorry, I missed you out Celtics, sorry about that.

You gots five enemies =D And they're all alot stronger then Freedom.

Its now Freedom Vs Millitary, Duty, TU, Monolith and Black Rain.

GG.

Also, either some TU Lead or "Officer" post somthing IC of what we do, or can Locke lock this, god...I knew it would just turn into "Oh hey lets all post OOC", TBH If you aint a trader, gtfo.

I feel sorry for them xD

Plunger

OOC: Zarrick are you breaking NLR by posting this?

And since when were you the BR Trader Zarrick, I though that was KillSlim. Your still the Duty Trader.

Assassinator

00C: I think that's the STALKER base but BR hang around there like rodents.

Zarrick

Klp hasnt updated the roster, anyway, JUST REALISED I CAN LOCK MY OWN THREAD, YEAH JUST NOW!

Lawked.