|Freedom| *Old* Applications

Started by Locke, 06-12-2009

Locke

Freedom Forum Applications
Obviously, this is where you can apply for Freedom.
Several factors will affect your chances of being accepted, these include:

Grammar and spelling,
Whether the application makes sense,
Whether the application is of an acceptable size,
If you are known by Freedom,
If you as a player are somewhat known amongst the community.

Please note: The backstories MUST be atleast 2 paragraphs long.  Some people seem to have a negative attitude towards backstories, saying they 'suck at writing them' or just don't like writing them at all. It's not hard if you put effort into writing one.

[b]Out Of Character[/b]
Steam Friends Name:
Steam ID:
What is your region/Timezone?:
How long have you been role playing in Gmod?:
How long have you been playing on the SRP server?:
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:

[b]In Character[/b]
What is your Name?:
What is your Age?:
Who is in your Family?:
What is your Character's Back-story?:
What brought you to Freedom?:
Why should you be accepted?:
How well do you know Freedom Members?:

[b]Faction Related[/b]
Are you in any other factions?:
Would you leave for another faction?:
What is Freedom's belief?:
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:
Who are the leaders of Freedom?:
What role do you plan on becoming in Freedom?:

[b]Other[/b]
What is Injury-RP?:
Do you know of the SRP rules?:
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?:
Do you plan on using the forums?:
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?:

Accepted: Well done, you're accepted into the faction!
Pending: Currently deciding on your acceptance. Come in-game for an interview or have a discussion with either Layton or KillSlim.
Denied: Speaks for itself. Please wait 7 days before reapplying.

Freedom Interview Applications
If you dislike the forum method then please fill out the small application below to setup a potential IC Interview:

Characters will be able to be recruited in game. We will 'lower the bar' so it won't be too difficult to be accepted, but this doesn't mean we will accept anyone who shows up.

An interview takes around 10 - 15 minutes. Like in forum-based applications, your grammar and punctuation will be taken into account.
Your role-play experience, role-play abilities and passive RP quality will also be taken into account.

Factors like you having tool-trust, previous bans and such will effect your chances of success in an interview.

Sounds hard, right? Don't worry, at first interviews will be rather lenient.

If you would like to organize an interview, please reply with the following format:

Character name:
Specific Date required:
Time Zone:

You can also just 'show up' at the Freedom base and talk to whoever is on and in charge.

Locke

We're re-doing the faction because of inactivity.

If you're new, please feel free to apply if interested.

Amontillado

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name: |HGN| Amontillado
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16497360
What is your region/Timezone?: Eastern European Time Zone
How long have you been role playing?: About 6 Years
How long have you been playing on the server?: Two Weeks
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Actually, their is four, and i have played them all. Stalker build 1935, Stalker SoC, Stalker Clear Sky, and Stalker Call of Prypiat.
Do you have any problems with drugs?(ICly Freedom uses it): Every once in a while I enjoy a good joint. I usual have one after a stressful situation, to get me to calm down, and relax.

In Character
What is your Name?: Vassian (Goblin) Broaktar
What is your Age?: 23
Who is in your Family?: I was a only child. My parents died. Looking forward to being in Freedom to have some close friends.
What is your Character's Back-story?: Born in 1986, Vassian L. Broaktar (Nickname Goblin) grew up in the slums of Kiev. His parents moved from Ukraine just after he was born (mostily because of the nuclear accident) When he was four, his mother died of radiation sickness. With his father the only one left in his family, they grew close. His father (Yury) Worked the night shift at a warehouse. ( it was a government job, so he was able to keep Vassian alive, as himself.)
          When Vassian was 10, his father taught him how to fire a gun. When he first shot, he got the best feeling in the world. He would travel two miles on foot just to shoot his father shotgun. He had dreams of someday being in the military. When he was 12, he pretty much was a ace with a gun. He got a part time job, and saved up for a AK-47. At 15, he was woken up late at night by the police. He was informed that his Father was murdered at the warehouse. They said a thief broke in, and shot his father. Later that year, he had to move out of the house, and drop out of school. When he was 18, He robed a liquor store, still being depressed from his parents death. He was caught, and sent to jail for 5 months. His AK-47 was confiscated. 
          When he got out of jail, he decided to move back to Ukraine, and see if their was any distant family members still alive. He never found a family member, but got a job, drug dealing. When he discovered weed, he found a way to relax himself, and not feel so bad about his parents death. At 22, he was one of the most popular drug dealers in Kiev. Later in the year, one of his friends told him about the zone, and how people all over Russia, and Europe where heading into the  "zone" to get rich. The next year, him and his friend got enough money to head into the zone. Both armed with a AK, they where stoped by a military squad. Vassian's friend got cocky, and decided to point his gun at one of the officers. After his friend was shot, he ran, ran till he found a camp. When he got their, he discovered people, people that where sitting by the campfire, playing guitar, and smoking joints. He was offered a hit, and loved every second of it.

What brought you to Freedom? Finding out they are soldiers of Freedom, and freedom to do what ever you want and also like weed, it was perfect for him. He wanted to be a soldier. And also wanted to smoke weed all day.

How well do you know Freedom Members?: Since you said Freedom was being remade, I dont know really anyone it.

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: Ecologists, on a different character

Will you leave for another faction?: No

What is Freedom's belief?: Fights for free access to the zone, seeing it as a scientific marvel that could both answer problems of the world and a breakthrough to numerous technological achievements, similar to the view of the ecologists.

Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because in my eye, freedom is the best faction in the Zone. In the game, if you go to the Duty base, Than the freedom base, you can tell Freedom is much more organized, and armed with weapons, and technology.

Name three Freedom members that you know in character?: Im sorry, but I do not know any. Other than Leader, Tenel Asire

Who is the leader Of Freedom (His Character's Name)?: Ayla Morova

Who is the Co-leader of Freedom?: Walter Tanasychuk

What Role(Job) do you plan on becoming in Freedom?: Scout if avaible.

Other
What is Injury-RP?: If you are playing not STK, if you get shot in the arm, your arm isent as functional as it would be. If you are shot in the head, most likely you are dead.
Do you know about the rules (Flaming, Minging, etc)?: Yes
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?: Yes, If I make a mistake, I will confess, and not lie.
Do you plan on using the forums?: Yes, have been everyday since i joined
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?: Yes, already am
Did you know that I run a Forum check every few days?: No
What day do promotions occur?: 30 days

Accepted as rookie.

Midnight

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Midnight
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:20606905
What is your region/Timezone?:GMT -5
How long have you been role playing?:3 years
How long have you been playing on the server?: Three mouths
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?:SoC
Do you have any problems with drugs?(ICly Freedom uses it):Nope.

In Character
What is your Name?: Viktor Kravets
What is your Age?:20
Who is in your Family?: I have a mother and a father but I do not know where they are or even if they are still alive.
What is your Character's Back-story?: I was born on a farm in , hell I am not really sure somewhere near Kiev in the middle of no where. My father was a farmer and a hard working one at that and my mother worked in the fields right along side him. They were hard workers who only lived to work and to obey the word of god. I remember the day of my 6th birthday, that was the day my father thought of me as ready to work. From that day on I lived the same, wake up, do chores, eat dinner then off to bed and it started all over again the next day. I would go to school for half the year during winter and that was when I had any freedom at all but it never lasted. My father thought of school as unnecessary and a waste of time which is why I rarely attended my local school. After living like this for 13 years I was fed up with being a slave in my own home. I got some money together, I got some money together,stuck out at night, and caught a bus.I ended up in the city of Kiev and to my surprise no one wanted to hire a poorly educated farm boy. I lived off the streets knowing very well if I returned home I would not be welcome back.
      After about 2 mouths of scrounging though garbage cans and doing odd jobs just for some cash I met a man only  know by his fellow men as Prophet. I myself did not know how he got such a outrageous name, my guess was that when ever he talked it was some philosophical shit. When I met him he was sitting with several men around a camp fire he was rambling on about the "meaning of life". I was intrigued by this so I hid behind the group listening to what he had to say. Then he turned around to me and said " What do you think the meaning is"?. I had no idea and he clearly saw that, I said nothing. To what he replied " To get drunk and get laid of course"while laughing manically. I did not know what made me join the group at the fire but from that day I would come by there just to hear Prophets daily "preaching" as he called it.
   I had found a home among those men I had felt as if Prophet was my father he was the closest thing to one ,considering my true father never showed any care for me other than my work ethic. We would sleep where we could , eat what we could , living directly off the streets. Till one day Prophet woke my in the middle of the night. "Come we are headed for the promise land I replied " What the hell do you mean", he said nothing. Prophet and other men had come up with some made supplies for some kind of journey. I lived with these men as brothers so I came along.
       We walked for days on end camping when we were tired. Prophet refused to tell me anything of this "Promise land" but I had respect for him and I took his word that we were headed for a better place. After countless days of walking, our group was tired, but we reached a large metal fence in the middle of a forest. This I amused this was the "Promise land" Prophet had spoke of, but the fence was huge with no way around. So we worked though the night digging a trench under it with the makeshift shovels Prophet and his men had made back in the city.
   When morning came we had made a hole just big enough for us to get though. We climbed in and out making it to the other side. Prophet exclaimed "Free at.. !" only to be interrupted by a loud bang. The men around me fell one by one with each bang, I had no idea what was going on. So I ran. Everyone of the people closest to me had just died and I had no idea how to handle it so I just ran. I ran for what felt like days fueled by pure instinct to just survive, thinking if I stopped I would be hunted. Eventually I had run out of can-tines of water that had been supplied by Prophet for our long trek. I broke down from exhaustion , I truly be leaved I was going to die. That was until they found me.
   I awoke confused and sore as hell in the domain of my saviors. To my surprise I easily got up from the bed I had been laid in with a  simple craving for something to drink. I drowsily walked to the doorway in pursuit of my simple desire of water until I stopped abruptly. There was a large figure watching my every move standing in the doorway. He  wore a rather large suit of orange armor, just looking at me with his cold red glare. "I thought you would never get up" he chuckled as here removed his mask. "You were in quite bad shape when we found you, you are very lucky you were found by the zones finest". I tried to say anything but could not grasp the concept of speech. He walked up to me putting his hand on my shoulder " You're fine now just relax" he then extended his hand towards me "call me Tenel". I looked at his hand for a good ten seconds before I cautiously shook it."Where am I" I finally managed to say "The best damn place on earth". he replied.
    I walked along side him outside to where a group of men were sitting around a fire. Tenel sat down by the fire and motioned for me to do the same. The group was passing something along in a circle. The man next to me took the object, which now I recognized as a piece of burning paper.He deeply inhaled on it then exhaled a good amount of smoke. After that the whole night is a blur.
   I awoke in the same place that I had met Tenel , now with a pounding head ache. I steeped out into the far too bright sunlight. A bunch of the men , most of who I recognized as the people by the fire the night before were sitting in the courtyard of the area doing nothing really.I had not got the chance the night before to find were the hell exactly I was or what had even happened. I walked up to one of the men who was doing exactly what he was doing last night and I asked him"Where is this place and who are you people"? He responded with one word only "Freedom".
   Over the next few months I began my so called "training" but not much of it can be officially know as that. I was trained in basic freedom tactics and the operation of much of  freedom common weaponry. Sure I took what I had been taught , but I never really showed much interest in it. I turned to what I knew machinery. To my surprise I never thought life in that hellhole of a farm would do me any benefit. Although it seems a whole life of operating,cleaning, and fixing vehicles will make you quite good at it. We had loads of of broken shit, so I was kept busy. I would also offer a rifle when it was needed but, it was not my true passion.
   Who would have thought a life in a wasteland full of mutants and outlaws would have turned out so great. Later on tho things took a turn for the worse. The group of cultist freaks only known as The Monolith had kept their heads down for some time ,but they came back and hit us hard. Many of us after dealing with them were either found dead or one of them, brainwashed to follow their ways. To make things even worse our leader goes missing some time later after our dealings with The Monolith. Things are now looking grim, but I truly be leave we will prevail.

What brought you to Freedom? They some how found and helped me in my time of need and that alone was enough for me to want to become one of them.
How well do you know Freedom Members?: I have lived, worked, and shed blood with these men. I think I know them quite well.

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: Not a major one.
What is Freedom's belief?: They beleave that the zone can be tamed and it should be open to the world.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because I was removed and wish to get back in.
Name three Freedom members that you know in character?:Ayla(Scruffy..the Janitor),Ryan(celtics),Gareth(Plunger).
Who is the leader Of Freedom (His Character's Name)?:Ayla Morova(Scruffy)
Who is the Co-leader of Freedom?: Walter Tanasychuk(Locke)
What Role(Job) do you plan on becoming in Freedom?:Mechanic/Engineer

Other
What is Injury-RP?: Rping any harm or injury that happens to you.(Ex:Shoot in the leg=limp or fall to the ground)
Do you know about the rules (Flaming, Minging, etc)?:Yes
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?:Yes
Do you plan on using the forums?:I already am by making this app :P.
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?:Yes
Did you know that I run a Forum check every few days?:Yes
What day do promotions occur?:Every 30 days

Accepted!

Fluffy

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name: serfent
Steam ID: STEAM_ID:1:1:14915331
What is your region/Timezone?: GMT -8
How long have you been role playing?: 4 Years
How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 Year
Have you played any of the two S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: No
Do you have any problems with drugs?(ICly Freedom uses it): No, I use to get high off it after my lab work.

In Character
What is your Name?: Tom Cammo
What is your Age?: 28
Who is in your Family?: Both parents have died due to Irradiated Cancer, Brother is in Russia currently living as a low-wage farm-boy.
    Tom Cammo was originally from Russia, Being from a family inside of a Communistic Govt., He has learned many things just by observing. After years of being stuck inside of a hole of a Govt., He yearned to break free and travel elsewhere, to parts unknown.

He traveled to the Ukraine, after hearing of its untold riches and discoveries. He came dressed as a Stalker for the man that told him of this was wearing the same apparel. He came armed with a Deagle and Automatic Kalashnikov (AK-47). As he entered the zone he found a group of Ecologists roaming around looking for a place of interest. He joined them for a short while and conducted research on the many parts of the zone itself. Seeing all of this he was amazed at the zone's environment and decided to make his life here and commit to studying it.

Outside of this Ecologist bunker, was protected by the DUTY, and Freedom was at war with them. Liking the Militaristic necessities of Duty he began to turn to their Ideals and hated Freedom for attacking them and sending crude pranks about their place of research. 2 months into the zone, the air had a strange content to it, and of course he couldn't help but to test its properties. This day was when Freedom scaled a massive invasion along with bandits. Leading them was a man named Ace.

At exactly 7:12 PM, Tom Cammo was testing the tubes for valuable properties when he heard the whistling sounds of Smoke bombs and gunfire. The Freedom people were invading, Tom decided it was time to go and hightailed it out of the bunker before the freedom went inside and capture the place. After getting out of the Town and Freedom controlling it, He went to check on the remaining DUTY forces. Finding them at the Military's outpost, he tried to get inside for shelter, and to see if he could help in any way. The DUTY privates instead took him and stripped him of everything he had. He then headed for the Freedom to learn about them and see if they had any better ways of life.

He spent 3 weeks with them, and during the beginning loathed them. Over time however, he learned to enjoy the messing around, and the drunken people all around him. After finding that he fit in with these new allies he decided to join their ranks. He was accepted and afterword became Freedom's scientist. Many adventures came along with the territory of joining the Freedom which he found out in time. Many excursions he took were going into the sewers, many a time ceasefires with DUTY, and even a time when Monolith brainwashed him and he almost assassinated Walter. Tom Cammo took a hiatus to Russia to rejoin his family after a year, seeing as he missed them and had to settle family differences. Nobody heard from him from awhile. Tom returned and is now researching with Ecologists ounce more.
What brought you to Freedom?: The talk of good times, Duty betraying me, and many other factors including the weed.
How well do you know Freedom Members?: I lived, Breathed, and became a soul of freedom, Is how well I know them.

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: No
What is Freedom's belief?: To share the zone, Not to confine it. DUTY wants to confine the zone and opposes Freedom's mission.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To join in with Friends, Help the faction grow, and to bring glory to Freedom's name.
Name three Freedom members that you know in character?: Walter Tanasychuck,
Who is the leader Of Freedom (His Character's Name)?: Ayla Morova
Who is the Co-leader of Freedom?: Walter Tanasychuk
What Role(Job) do you plan on becoming in Freedom?: Scientist/Explosives/Weaponry

Other
What is Injury-RP?: When you have been shot at, Attacked, or any other harm to a body, You Roleplay that body part injured due to how serious the harm was done.
Do you know about the rules (Flaming, Minging, etc)?: Yes
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?: Yes
Do you plan on using the forums?: Of Course
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?: Yes
Did you know that I run a Forum check every few days?: Of Course
What day do promotions occur?: Every 30 days or Month.

Accepted

Spawnmax

Steam Friends Name:{UDK}Spawnmax
Steam ID:http:STEAM_0:0:6858817
What is your region/Timezone?:Eastern central
How long have you been role playing in Gmod?:About a year without hgn.
How long have you been playing on the SRP server?:A month and 2 days
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Yes Except CoP (not out in U.S.)

What is your Name?:Vasili Lankov
What is your Age?:23
Who is in your Family?:Dad,Mom,Sister,dog.
What is your Character's Back-story?:As a young boy,15,Vasili lived in kiev with his sister,natalie,in an apartment building near a local train station.
Vasili worked at a local buisness as the gaurd for the outer gate.Vasili liked the job, because he always got to stand on the roof and watch over the base.Also, When day turned to night,Vasili got to see the lights of the city in the best view.
Little did vasili know, He would soon be headed to "THE ZONE".
Vasili,17, learned about the history of chernobyl at school. He Soon heard of the faction,"Freedom" From a local trader named Ivan. Ivan was vasili's big man, He practicaly got everything from ivan,Guns,Food,Batteries ETC.Vasili studied about Freedom's beleifs while pondering whether he should join or not.
Vasili soon came to the conlusion that he would apply for freedom and apply his skills as a gaurdsman.
What brought you to Freedom?:Needed to be in a faction and help out.
Why should you be accepted?:I Want to help out for the better of the faction and be a base gaurd.
How well do you know Freedom Members?:I know Ryan well.

Are you in any other factions?:No
Would you leave for another faction?:Yes,(if i were in one)
What is Freedom's belief?:To make the zone free to all.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?:To help out,Be friends with members,Make faction larger,And to support freedom's beleif
Who are the leaders of Freedom?:Main:Garreth 'Spectre' Thatcher   Co: Ryan Jones
What role do you plan on becoming in Freedom?:Base gaurd.

What is Injury-RP?:Rp with injury.
Do you know of the SRP rules?:Yes.
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?:Yes.
Do you plan on using the forums?:Yes,i already do.
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?:Yes,i already do.
Did you know that I run a Forum check every few days?: Yes
What day do promotions occur?: 30 days

Pending. There are some problems with grammar, and how your character entered the Zone.
Please head in-game and ask for an interview with a Co-leader or Leader.

-KillSlim

BLUcody

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name:[ALT][MTG]BLUcody
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:25735828
What is your region/Timezone?: Eastern Mountain Standard Time Zone
How long have you been role playing in Gmod?: 2 Years.
How long have you been playing on the SRP server?: 1 Year on my hacked account, on my current account, 1 day.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Stalker: Shadow Of Chernobyl, and Stalker:Clear Sky.

In Character
What is your Name?:Christan Cyrax
What is your Age?:18
Who is in your Family?:Both parents, both died, his dad of emphysema and mom died of a hook worm, has a bigger sister and young brother.
 Christan Cyrax was originally from the United States of America, in the state of Arizona. He was born in a average family and had okay education. Things started going downhill as both of his parents died and his Sister, brother, and himself had to fend for themselves. His grades started going downhill and he had a bad job. His family was poor afterward and they had little to-do with.

He wanted to get a big sum of money somehow, but all of the high paying jobs had high requirements. He then heard rumors of the Zone, precious artifacts that you could see for the thousands, and he was curious of it. He gathered up all his money that he could scrap together and brought a 3rd seat plane ticket to the Ukraine. He packed up a bare backpack of essentials and stuffed in all in his backpack. He was not aware of the dangers of the Zone...

He was waiting in the seat, anxiously awaiting his dreamed fate of wealth and prosperity. At the sudden roar of the loud plane engine, he awoken. He set outside to the paved road to the nearest village of Chernobyl. He spoke with the friendly inhabitants and set off to Prypiat. He was feeling the big fat wad of money in his wallet already...

He then arrived to a check point. He had to bribe the officer all of his money. He set off to the Bar and stayed their overnight. He went to explore when suddenly, a bandit came and demanded him money, he gave all he had. He then saw a poster wanting new Freedom recruits....
What brought you to Freedom?: My past experience of RP'ing as Freedom, how fun it was, how laid back the faction is.
Why should you be accepted?: I was in the Freedom for quite a bit of time on my old hacked account, and i have a lot of experience RP'ing. I was also a experienced Freedomer.
How well do you know Freedom Members?: Sorry, not a lot of them i know, when i still had my old character, i knew a lot of each and every single Freedom member.

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: No.
Would you leave for another faction?: Yes, especially if it was Freedom.
What is Freedom's belief?: To let all see the glorious Zone.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: To help support the faction, help newcomers, and let all know of the Zone.
Who are the leaders of Freedom?: Layton - Garreth "Spectre" Thatcher
What role do you plan on becoming in Freedom?: Assaulter.

Other
What is Injury-RP?: You roleplay when your injured somewhere on your body. [EX:] "Christan Cyrax crawls to the Freedom base, putting pressure on his wound, he leaves a trail of dark blood behind."
Do you know of the SRP rules?: Yes.
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?: Yes.
Do you plan on using the forums?:I already do.
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?: Yes.

Accepted
~ Celtic: Welcome to Freedom.  Who made the below comment?

How could you have played on this server for two years if it hasn't been up for two yet.

lolKieck

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name:
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:290191
What is your region/Timezone?:Poland, Europe, GMT +1 at Autumn, Winter, GMT +2 at Spring and Summer
How long have you been role playing in Gmod?: A long time, 2 years I think.
How long have you been playing on the SRP server?: 6 months.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: I played every, but did not complete them.

In Character
What is your Name?: Andrey Sergeyev
What is your Age?: 27
Who is in your Family?: Sister.
Andrey Sergeyev was born in Kiev, he was the oldest of the 3 children. When Chernobyl Accident happened, he was only one year old.  Always asked his parents what was going on there. When he was 3 his sister Tanya was born and when he was 4 his brother Dmitri born. One year later, his mother got cancer and she died a few months later. His father was working hard to get money. When he was 18 he started to study medicine, after that he studied veterinary. He got a job in a hospital. When he was 26 his brother killed 4 men, then went missing. Andrey thought he must be in the Zone. He started to save money to the trip to the Zone and for needed equipment. After a year he got enough money for the trip to the Zone. He bought a makarov, box of ammo and few empty magazines for them. He bought a one-way "ticket" to the Zone, where he was riding with a truck full of people as himself. He got out of the truck after few hours of riding. He started to look for some bigger camps. When he was wandering, a pack of dogs were thinking he will be easy prey. Andrey heard howling, while pack of blind dogs with a leader pseudodog attacked him. He readied his pistol, looking out for the animals. He saw one blind dog charging on him, so he opened fire, shooting out 5 shots and with luck 2 of them hit the dog in head. A sneaky pseudodog attacked him from behind, biting him. Andrey felt big pain and something coming out of the wound. Then a bullet travelled to the pseudodog which hit it in the head, nearly decapitating it. Andrey turned around quickly but painfully and aimed at one blind dog, which was severely wounded with his 3 shots. Then a few bullets travelled on the healthy blind dog, which was last one. It was hit 3 times in its chest. It fell on the ground and died later. Andrey looked for the helper, and localized a STALKER with an AKM and PSO-1 scope. He walked up to him, asking him if he has some medical equipment. STALKER said that he will patch Andrey up, and asked what he was doing. Andrey answered that he was wandering. STALKER said that he is going to Freedom to join them and proposed that Andrey will go with him. Andrey agreed and they wandered to the Freedom base. After getting a nice welcome and a bottle of vodka, he thought that the Freedomers are cool. After a day he applied for Freedom.
Why should you be accepted?: I am a good medic.
How well do you know Freedom Members?: Stone, but not too good.

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: Nope.
Would you leave for another faction?: Only if Freedom would be boring, it would be after 3 or more months, maybe never.
What is Freedom's belief?: To open the Zone to everyone and let the people study it, making a big technological and medical advance.
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: Because they are easy-laid, nearly no discipline and for Passive RP which is good in this faction.
Who are the leaders of Freedom?: It was Tenel Asire (Tunddruff) but now it is Garreth "Spectre" Thatcher (Layton) and Yurich Klassok (Killslim).
What role do you plan on becoming in Freedom?: Medic.

Other
What is Injury-RP?: It's roleplaying your injuries, like getting shot anywhere when running, falling down and crawling.
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?: I will.
Do you plan on using the forums?: I am, unless I can't go on computer.
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?: I am, unless I can't go on computer.

Accepted
~ Celtic: Welcome to Freedom.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Royz

Out Of Character
Steam Friends Name:  |HGN-STSV|Zyor
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:9302536
What is your region/Timezone?: Central
How long have you been role playing in Gmod?: 4 Years
How long have you been playing on the SRP server?: A year
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R games?: Not COP, Im playing that when I can fucking understand the language.

In Character
What is your Name?: Sarah Myseruv
What is your Age?: 21
Who is in your Family?: Tolik Myseruv
What is your Character's Back-story?: Reason to even think about going into the Zone: Her brother. Amazingly enough motivation to step into the Zone itself, the man made hell. She was more foolish than anyone else that had entered it before her. She knew very little of it, but went anyways. She entered the Zone by a vehicle, strangely was not affected by anything until a nearby whirlgig got the best of it. They were sent airborne, the driver buckled into the front seat and her in the back of the truck with a drape over it. She was soon sent out of the opening hitting the ground tough. By time she looked up, the truck was dented and the screams of the driver ringed until a sickening splat was heard as the controlled wind crushed the truck inside and out. She got up and ran, when she did look back, she could see the truck still flailing about in the air. Sarah took shelter in a nearby building. It was old, wallpaper falling off, the beds dust ridden, and dirt/debris riddened the floor. That night she slept alone, huddled in a corner.

She awoken, midday, a white cloudly day unlike an orange litten sunny one. She wandered simply unaware of how she would be able to find her brother. She found the one thing that she enjoyed best. The company of others. Inside of a factory was a large group of loners, some of many different suits. She headed over, seeing a sign reading "Agroprom". As she walked to the front she was stopped by the guards at the front. "Rookie eh?" Said one as he chuckled, "You won't last longer than a week. But if you ask me, you better head to the bar." She nodded as she passed by heading into a lighted area of the factory. It was alive, full of many Stalkers, gambling, drunk, or just hungry. She sat at the front of the counter and was greeted by the barkeep. Thus beginning her journey in the Zone.
What brought you to Freedom?: Her brother which had been gone for 4 years, and begin attacked by 3 bloodsuckers.
Why should you be accepted?: I'm cool? If this is a vaild reason
How well do you know Freedom Members?:Ive been in freedom for about 4 months

Faction Related
Are you in any other factions?: Nope
Would you leave for another faction?:Depends if Monolith kidnapped and brainwashed me, but otherwise, no.
What is Freedom's belief?: To protect and free the zone for all mankind!
Why do you wish to join Freedom?: I enjoyed its rp before and wish to enjoy it now
Who are the leaders of Freedom?: Just Celtic- Ryan Jones
What role do you plan on becoming in Freedom?:Currently the role is unknown.

Other
What is Injury-RP?: Roleplaying recovering from your injuries
Do you know of the SRP rules?: Of course
Will you take responsibility for your actions, whether or not it is good?: I always have to
Do you plan on using the forums?: Why not?
Do you plan on being dedicated and checking the forums regularly?: lol...

Accepted
~ Celtic: Welcome to Freedom.