FPS Problem

Started by Grimyl, 25-05-2010

Grimyl

When ever I look in a certain direction, its usually most of the place, it lags like crap, but whenever I look anywhere else it runs very smoothly!
Any help?

Turkey

Bucky

There are common problems with this in games such as Crysis where if you look directly into the blast of a certain explosion (depending on the magnatude) you lag and sometimes crash the solution as Alex said is to up your Ram, and or adjust your settings to minimum, it will look like shit but you wont get lag...

Lucidius

I doubt it's ram. (to an extent)

Back on redemption looking around dropped me to 1FPS. But where I needed to look for that chug varried, and there was nothing new there that made it this way. It would change every day (location) so I can tell that it wasn't a prop or anything because in the city by the freedom base, I pin pointed it to the broken car near the front gate of the city and then it changed to some where else within 12 hours.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Crimzon_Reaper

The issue may be missing models and textures. That, or you may need to upgrade your Graphics Card or your RAM, as said.

Bucky

Crimzon is correct you can also update your graphics card but make sure it fits in your computer and check that you have a good cooling system so you CPU dosent explode...

Lucidius

Why do you keep suggesting hardware when he hasn't replied? And why are you postng the same things people above have stated.

Try talking about something that hasn't been discuessed because OP hasn't replied with "Oh, I updated my ram, everything's running A.OK".

Not to mention he's probably 15- so getting ram isn't exactly the easiest of solutions to play a RP server.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Grimyl

Sorry I have not replied in a while, was not paying attention.
Also I'm going to try the ram thing....TO GOOGLE!

Mangoman

I think it's just Freedom base lagging...