Forum STALKER Roleplay

Started by mrd, 15-12-2008

mrd

Just jump right in, use complete paragraphs and correct grammar. Please try to be descriptive as possible >.< Doesn't have to be long!

Gatlin wakes up under a destroyed ceiling. He is in Cordon. Sleeping in what seems to be like a destroyed mill. Gatlin rubs his eyes, whipping the crust from his eyelids. The slowly crawls off of the make-shift mattress he had created. It was actually quite comfortable. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms, the first rays of sun light shoot through large gaps of missing roof. He slips on his black cloaks and puts on his combat boots. They were dirty, very dirty. Stained with dirt and blood. He reached under his make shift mattress and pulled out a Mossberg shotgun that had the extra length of it's barrel sawn-off. He loaded 6 rounds and cocked the shotgun with a hard tug. He slipped the strap of shotgun over his back then picked up his two 1911 Colt .45 pistols. They were already loaded so he holstered them in hidden holsters he had sewn into his jacket. He reached into his cloak and pulled out a bottle of water and some tourist delight. He walked out of decimated mill, eating as he walked. He was heading towards the bar, hoping to make it their by mid-afternoon. He snuck past the Military checkpoint under the train bridge easily. He watched five blind dogs in the distance ,as he passed, eating what looked like the dead body of a Rookie STALKER. "Poor soul..." he mutters before looking ahead.

MattyK

// So we taking on the Narrator's prospective? Or actually writing the story for you?
Follow my Twitter HERE!

MattyK

Somewhere in the distant fog, a Monolith member is carrying a black case, and being followed by a floating ball of light, occasionally giving off static as he uses his radio...
But for some odd reason, the ball of light starts focusing it's attention on the nearby Bandit(Gatlin). The light flicks once, before fading oncemore, and GHOST becomes visible to the Monolith Member, before hurtling off into the distance.

// Gatlin was killed by prop_physics! (God I love mingebots.)
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Silver Knight

// Nice sig, i didn't really think you would do it "Stoned - Barkeep - Alive - [g]Stoned[/g]" XD

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

mrd

// This is just like...normal STALKER rp. Like you are in the server. None of this affects the server, it can if you want.

MattyK

5 people appear in the Zone.
The same five people dissapear 10 minutes later.

// The current goings on.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Carnage

Union walks down a hill and spot's Gatlin. He runs down and says "Whats up man?" Union had just been ambushed by a small pack of mutated boars so he had some scratches on him. Union looks up to see the pack of Blind dog's eating a STALKER, "Hmm poor guy...Maybe the dog's will not eat his rubles eh?" Union looks back to Gatlin and says "So you heading to the bar?"

( Soz for not being long :P)

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

MattyK

A small "Ping" goes off on Gatlin's radio, but as the two of them are in such deep conversation, it is ignored. GHOST seizes it's chance to sneak up and evesdrop, and drifts four metres away from the two, becoming barely visible, as GHOST's singular eye iris shifts to scan Gatlin and Union's armament. But in a sudden if foolish feat to send the data, GHOST comes out of radio silence, letting off a Static "SCREEEEEEEE" on all frequency's.
The two, now aware of something going on, suddenly become unrested.
GHOST sends off the last data packet, ending it in a *Beep* *Click* *Clack* *Clack*.
The two literally spin around to see what the hell is going on, weapons drawn, to be faced by the curious shifting red iris of something watching them three and a half metres away.

It's your fight Ducky, you decide what to do. It dosen't have to be destroyed, it simply could be ignored, but at this stage of curiousioty that could be foolish.
But leave plenty of time for me to react.
GHOST is literally indestructable to any weapon in the zone, but can easily be temporarily disabled by blasting the shielded red pupil of it's iris.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

mrd

Gatlin turns around and keeps walking "Lets go, we got a lot of ground to cover."

MattyK

GHOST continues to stalk the two, keeping a now mesurable distance, evesdropping on the pair as they walk and talk.

((GHOST will occasionally be sending Data packets, if your up for another encounter, but that'll be all my posts for now, best to let others have a chance.))
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Carnage

Union ignores the thing and keeps walking. He then see's a man rush towards them and he pull's out his his Sig and aims it at the man, "Hold it!" Union says wanting the man to stop. "Who are you?"

And Vityaz from Fyren. And Fyren from Silver. And really, it goes on. It's like a giant homo sex train

-Rohok Teyar

Locke

Walter was with the new guys today, a bunch of freedom recruits, and they were doing a purging mission in cordon. Most of the new guys knew their way around it, and there wasnt any duty scum to pollute the air. It was going prettty well, and Walter had found an artifact near a boar's nest. It was a very unique artifact, it looked like a wrenched, but it had a slight glow to it. He heard gunshots, and turned his head to see a pack of blind dogs, with blood fresh on their faces start rushing towards him and the three rookies.
"Just stay still, they cant see us unless we make a sound..." whispered walter. The freedomers nodded their head in acknowledgement, and watched the dogs come closer and closer.
"Shit!" said one of the rookies, as he opened fire. The dirt danced and flew, as chunks of the dogs flew. The dogs that survived the volley were getting closer, and then ran right through the group. The werent after food today, now was the time to run. coming down the path in the freedomer's direction was a distant electronic sound.
"Lets get out of here, we'll be safe at the bar" They started walking, or jogging really, towards the bar, when they were stopped by three men in the middle of the path, one that walter recognized as Gatlin. Gatlin was talking to someone in merc clothes, and he was with that guy hes always with, Union or something. Gatlin had saved walter from a bloodsucker just a few days ago, the scars on his chest to show that. He went to see what was going on.

Locke

Lol @ my old story telling abilities