Fire Fight Rules

Started by Plunger, 21-10-2009

Plunger

It's always STM unless said otherwise, and agreed by both groups.

Last straw was Duty running in when only they agreed and headshotting everyone.

Steel

Not to mention there was no complaints until AFTER freedom where beaten.

Oh and plunger, care to give me my stuff i lost when you kicked me for a no good reason?

Paintcheck

Very true. I remember this one time it was like 3 Freedom and 5ish Duty. Freedom was hanging out in base (the S3 complex at the time before the map change) and Duty comes through the tunnel. I was standing along the base wall watching the Dutyers and over chat one of the Dutyers goes "STK?" The other 4 Dutyers all say yes and while we are trying to figure out who is asking to STK who we all get shot. That isn't RP, especially when you're getting shot with SVDs from across the map when all you're doing is trying to get stoned like a good Freedomer.

EDIT: The Jackal, Duty is notorious for doing what Plunger just said, the event I described happened 2 months ago. (You ninja'd me). And on a side note, if this fight was between Military and Freedom or Duty and Freedom, why the fuck was the third faction (either Duty or Military, I wasn't there so I don't know who did what) jumping in to finish off Freedom? Military and Duty ARE NOT ALLIED.

Steel

Quote from: Paintcheck on 21-10-2009
Very true. I remember this one time it was like 3 Freedom and 5ish Duty. Freedom was hanging out in base (the S3 complex at the time before the map change) and Duty comes through the tunnel. I was standing along the base wall watching the Dutyers and over chat one of the Dutyers goes "STK?" The other 4 Dutyers all say yes and while we are trying to figure out who is asking to STK who we all get shot. That isn't RP, especially when you're getting shot with SVDs from across the map when all you're doing is trying to get stoned like a good Freedomer.

EDIT: The Jackal, Duty is notorious for doing what Plunger just said, the event I described happened 2 months ago. (You ninja'd me). And on a side note, if this fight was between Military and Freedom or Duty and Freedom, why the fuck was the third faction (either Duty or Military, I wasn't there so I don't know who did what) jumping in to finish off Freedom? Military and Duty ARE NOT ALLIED.

In all honestly... ive been banging on for a while about us getting rid of this "Alliance" with duty i personally dont want it there...

Zarrick

IMO STM is basically saying "Hey, lets say "STM" learn the enemies positions, get ready to fuck them as soon as they enter our place and then STK without warning."

S2RP is were its at guise.

Also, STM wastes ammo, and I see people use it these days to find enemies, and then STK them and get the first bloods, in my opinion, Fuck STM, its S2RP whenever there is a fight, unless its Assault rifles at a LONG range or somthing.
====================================

====================================

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period