Locke

Redemption

Chernobyl

Paintcheck

Warehouse is bandit territory.

KingArthur

Quote from: Locke on 21-10-2009
Yeah.
Report any errors or changes in this thread, you troll and I'll ban you, this is my thread.

OAMG LOOKZ LIEK YIU DREW IT IN PAINT LOLZ

Good map though :3

Locke

I used photoshop, only took a while :V

I'll add the bandit warehouse after a few more changes are requested.

Tunddruff

I think im gunna make IS get the little bandit hut in the background

keyfoot

I dont think bandits won the warehouse but what ever, i want to reserve that building thing on the hill in the corner of the crater town. i want it for slaver union, im dropping The Spectre and taking that up. looks like people really want it.

Paintcheck

Quote from: keyfoot on 22-10-2009
I dont think bandits won the warehouse but what ever, i want to reserve that building thing on the hill in the corner of the crater town. i want it for slaver union, im dropping The Spectre and taking that up. looks like people really want it.

If bandits don't own the warehouse why did Lesbian tell me to setup there as the bandit trader? Bandits own the warehouse, that is their trading hub.

Zarrick

Bandits own the Warehouse guys, I was there last night with my Loner, good passive.

And that small house in S1 is owned by Pimps trader, or some Loner camp, or somthing I cant remember now.

And that small house in S2 is owned by either Bandits or Black Rain usually, I often set an outpost up there, but i've known Rebel and Pox to set up there as Bandits to.
====================================

====================================

keyfoot

im talking about the very top left building, just to the north west of the ex-freedom base.

KillSlim

Maybe faction colour added to each of the factional territories?
It would make it a bit more enjoyable to look at.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

darthdeath

Cool now I know where most of the main factions are.

Snurf

I seriously don't get the points of such threads.

No faction base (except the major ones) should be permanent. Ever.

Occupation should be something simple like "You're occupying the place, it's yours. Someone comes along and kills you and your friends and sets up there, it's their place."

Quick example.

Bandit "warlord" of sorts called.. say.. Girafe. He amasses a small gang of bandits armed with lowly-ish weapons, like AK-74U's. He then proceeds to march on to the Construction Site and kick the hell outta Black Rain. (now that would be hard since they're well equipped, but we'll just consider) Then, his bandits occupy the place. Should every BR member go all "OMG NO GTFO THAT IS OUR PLACE GOSH" ? No.

There shouldn't be any pins sticked on the map saying "this place belongs to X". At all. It should just be "Well there's guys with guns in that place so I suppose it's theirs", that theory belonging until said guys piss off the place.

Note : I'm only talking about playermade factions here.
Bird - Master Merc.

Steel

No, to be perfectly quite honest, if you want to attempt to take territory it should be agreed OOCly, Take this for example... as you said about BR and bandits.

Theres 10 bandits on and 2 BR, And the bandtis quite easily take it over... Is that fair that a faction loose their territory? No.

Goose

That would create alot of good rp only when you log on no one would know where your base is say for example freedom takes over mili in S3 then you log on not knowing and rush into S1 it would just get you killed alot but that would be a good idea that only leaders of factions should be able to approve and this should be like major events
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Locke

There are garrisons of troops in major faction bases and they cannot be taken over unless both sides agree to a faction war.

Locke

Gonna update for new map as soon as I figure out how to get such a big screenie >_>

Fluffy

Locke

Once I figure out a system to draw out the map, I will update this.

IceFire

Locke, did you not see sickness' map he made? You can just add to that, its on duty forums.

WeaponfChoice

Nice, Only played on chernobyl this doesnt look like that map, what map is this?

Zero

The map before Chernobyl.

ieatclowns

You should so do another one of those for hgn_srp_chernobyl_beta that would be great!

Turkey

Its not good at all! I did it in a few seconds but here we go!

Ill keep working on it!

[I did it in paint!! :P]