Quote from: Goose on 13-08-2010
Tasker stop being a care bear, and lead a fucking terrorist group

fix;d

RG4ORDR

Quote from: AwDs on 13-08-2010
Quote from: RG4ORDR on 13-08-2010
Quote from: Silence) on 13-08-2010
Solution to ecologists : make turk the leader again.End.
Should of seen it Ecos a fucking army
Turk was eco leader?

What do you mean?
Like few months ago when Turk had control of the Ecos he hired Mercs,mercs,mercs Literally it was an army With an Exos and Fn,Lr,L85s.
er

AwDs

Quote from: Silence) on 13-08-2010
Solution to ecologists : make turk the leader again.End.
Should of seen it Ecos a fucking army
Turk was eco leader?

What do you mean?
Like few months ago when Turk had control of the Ecos he hired Mercs,mercs,mercs Literally it was an army With an Exos and Fn,Lr,L85s.

Must have been epic?

I'm Gay!

Dug

No it wasn't epic. You had ecos armed to the teeth. Then eco/bandits and eco/mercs started showing up. And I'm dead serious it happened. Not to mention everyone on the server was wearing an ecologist suit.

Shot Description of Ecologists to you:

- A guy/girl who stays in his lovely bunker until field research
- A guy/girl who can't fight for shit and has a pistol
- A guy/girl who often hires people to do field research for them
- A guy/girl who gets payed well and stimulates the economy by handing out jobs
- A guy/girl who loves artifacts and needs them for their research
- A guy/girl who loves to study mutants and pays well if you get something of the mutant

Plunger

I remember how brilliant leaders me, and KillSlim we, we edited the forums, then dumped the job on Celtic, best decision ever.

Celtic

Quote from: Alucard on 14-08-2010
I remember how brilliant leaders me, and KillSlim we, we edited the forums, then dumped the job on Celtic, best decision ever.

I still wonder if you were planning to dump it on me when you asked me to come back as coleader...

Mrtasker

Lighten up, stop taking it so seriously and go with the flow. It makes roleplay all the more enjoyable, trust me.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

jaik

Quote from: Mrtasker on 14-08-2010
Lighten up, stop taking it so seriously and go with the flow. It makes roleplay all the more enjoyable, trust me.
Lol, I remember when Freedom was actually good.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KillSlim

I've taken some advice from this thread. When I'm on my Military character next, it's time to do stuff I mentioned in a thread I created, in the Military forum.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

AwDs

Quote from: KillSlim on 14-08-2010
I've taken some advice from this thread. When I'm on my Military character next, it's time to do stuff I mentioned in a thread I created, in the Military forum.

scweettt
I'm Gay!

Plunger

You mean I can now bribe the corrupt female officers for rough sex in military?

Comradebritish

Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Silence)

Rebel6609

Quote from: Alucard on 15-08-2010
You mean I can now bribe the corrupt female officers for rough sex in military?

Yeah, you can have me ;)

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Bucky

Predu and Bielecki and Buck really know what their doing with this faction.

Thank you good sir.

kisftw

Fights are detriminal to RP. You can't expect everything to be canon. There are exceptions that have to be made. Also; if you're just RP'ing the same shit over and over again, it get's tedious. It's understandable for people to make up shit. It's an RP. It's not you vs. NPC's like in-game., it's you interacting with other /humans/. Besides, how canon is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to The Roadside Picnic? No one knows.

Khorn

Quote from: kisftw on 18-08-2010Besides, how canon is S.T.A.L.K.E.R. to The Roadside Picnic? No one knows.

Thing is that Stalker is a universe 'loosely' based on The Roadside Picnic.

It's not connected.

But the SRP is connected to the stalker game universe(Just not in the same location, as there is no game's characters about), so it needs to be canon, if not at least very close to it.

Mrtasker

Its hard and fairly boring to stick to cannon from a game, where most of the "cannon" accepted on strp is just simply gamyplay mechanics. The way I see it, cannon is just a base to start on and to make it alot more interesting and fun you have to build on that base.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer