Faction Major Inventory

Started by ISPYUDIE, 18-02-2010

ISPYUDIE

So, here's my idea.

A big inventory that factions could store reserve ammunition/weaponry. It could be a locker or something in each base, and if possible only faction members could access it.

Short, but I don't really know what else to write about it.

Zarrick

The whole problem could be solved if the Leader flag either got huge Paychecks (5K) or SV/SAs spawned the BASIC (AKM/AKU) weaponry for that faction, its just strange seeing Freedom or Duty struggle for cash and weaponry when there are people like Coles Loner walking around with an Exoskeleton :P Or Chronos Merc with an FN2000.
====================================

Szenti

Good idea, but what would happen when you recruit a fagola, who just simply steals all the items from the box.

But I think, that box would dissappear after restarts/server crashes.

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: Szenti on 18-02-2010
Good idea, but what would happen when you recruit a fagola, who just simply steals all the items from the box.

But I think, that box would dissappear after restarts/server crashes.

What if the box was a map prop?

Celtic

Quote from: Zarrick on 18-02-2010
The whole problem could be solved if the Leader flag either got huge Paychecks (5K) or SV/SAs spawned the BASIC (AKM/AKU) weaponry for that faction, its just strange seeing Freedom or Duty struggle for cash and weaponry when there are people like Coles Loner walking around with an Exoskeleton :P Or Chronos Merc with an FN2000.
I may as well promote someone else to Co-Leader to get 15k every hour then.  I like it better how the faction's have to pool together in order to get their supplies.

Zarrick

Freedom is a powerful, major faction supplied by NATO. Makes no sense for them to be struggling like a bandit group being hunted down by Loners >_>

Bielecki

I like this idea. 
Alot of the time when your fraction supplier isn't on you get into sticky situations where you need a gun or ammo fast.
Having a box you could just run to would be great.

Celtic

Freedom is a powerful, major faction supplied by NATO. Makes no sense for them to be struggling like a bandit group being hunted down by Loners >_>
We're doing fairly well on the server's terms of economy considering almost all of us are armed and have ammo, suits, and radios.  I don't see us struggling at all.

ISPYUDIE

Military is a powerful major faction supplied by the government. Makes no sense for us to be struggling like a bandit group getting roflpwned by loners.

Steel

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 19-02-2010

Military is a powerful major faction supplied by the government. Makes no sense for us to be struggling like a bandit group getting roflpwned by loners.
Military by sense should have the most equipment.

Szenti

Quote from: The Jackfagal on 19-02-2010
Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 19-02-2010

Military by sense should have the most equipment.
Why I have the feel, that you guys are going off-topic.
It could be a only LEADER FLAG / Admin spawnable box, what saves all the items, just like the Inventory. Or something like that.