Faction Location Rearranges

Started by Torch, 09-10-2009

Radek

Only reason i would move it is if Eco would get active and take the bunker in Sector 3, Then we would have a Semi valid reason to move. For now i'll just lower the Fee to get through.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Bagelz

I support this, getting boring now. I'll make a nice big massive base for the Military if they have to move.

Also, look, the checkpoint is a doomfort for a few reasons.

-The Ukraine Army has connections to all the Military. They have access outside of the Zone. They have contracts with the government for support.

-I rped my ASS off making those turrets. Radek wanted them, and we rped getting them.

-Military has ties to a faction that has millions of rubles *lol TU*. If the Military wanted a soda machine, a computer, or a painting, I think they could get it easily. They have ties OUTSIDE of the Zone, and are supported by a faction that has massive amounts of money.

Instead of complaining, why don't you faction leaders go RP making a massively overpowered base? It's not hard. You RP it, and you put a bunch of fucking epic walls in. Simple.  You need to get in the game. There is nothing here saying you can't put fucking 20mm guns in a checkpoint for canon.

Goose

Wait you have turrest why the fuck dont we have them we need them more than you dicks :(
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Steel

Well look at it this way, we are generally active, so whats the harm in just setting up camp in S3 and not worrying about the tunnel, theres to much of us to camp inside this little checkpoint, hell a base in S3 could mean the officers could have their own room!

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: Radek on 14-10-2009
Only reason i would move it is if Eco would get active and take the bunker in Sector 3, Then we would have a Semi valid reason to move. For now i'll just lower the Fee to get through.

Plan B. You're getting -kicked- out. First, I'll start with your massive inch-thick steel- . . . Oh wait, how'd that get there in the first place?

The -CHECKPOINT- was fine, but you lot went ahead and turned it into an impenetrable doom-fort.

Torch

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 14-10-2009
Quote from: Radek on 14-10-2009

Plan B. You're getting -kicked- out. First, I'll start with your massive inch-thick steel- . . . Oh wait, how'd that get there in the first place?

The -CHECKPOINT- was fine, but you lot went ahead and turned it into an impenetrable doom-fort.

Its those walls right in front of the point that people bitch about.
Also we're still trying to hammer shit out with the group, and I smell a leadership conflict so until we get at least a board or some shit set up to find more ecos we're staying decently small.

Bagelz is you wanna go ahead and make the epic mili base and give me the Dupe file that'd be awesome so I could tack on the sciency crap.

Renegade

LOL THERES A SECTOR 3?!?!?

Goose

Ok so now the bases are getting bad mili STOP adding things break it down make an actuall base get ride of the doom fort checkpoint it kills the server
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Locke

Goose, you pleading won't change anything, how about you actually speak to the faction.

Goose

meh fine i might try it but they'll complain :P

Torch

Quote from: Locke on 14-10-2009
Goose, you pleading won't change anything, how about you actually speak to the faction.

No actually Bagelz improved checkpoint can crash the server, so using that is a no-no.

Bagelz

Sorry your
Quote from: Torch on 14-10-2009
Quote from: Locke on 14-10-2009

No actually Bagelz improved checkpoint can crash the server, so using that is a no-no.

Rofl good job saying that after a week and a half of finishing it. Bravo.

I finished the checkpoint two weeks ago. Also cry more because you are too scared to make an epic doom-fort yourself without worried about getting banned, lol.

Radek

Our checkpoint isent killing anything.
Stop bitching at us and Fix your own fucking Factions.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Renegade

aw ... you said fuck

omfg guys RP is the choice to do whatever you want. whenver something big happens like "(insert faction name) takes over the warehouse or something everybody bitches about it "OMFG I CALL UPON THE FORUMS TO WHINE!!!!!!!" and complain about it here thats the only reason why i dont like this perticular RP. We should be able to take our own turf and do watever......

Mangoman

wait, what , there is another part of the map behind the mili checkpoint? jk

Plunger

Why is Che Guevara here?

Goose

Rofl good job saying that after a week and a half of finishing it. Bravo.

I finished the checkpoint two weeks ago. Also cry more because you are too scared to make an epic doom-fort yourself without worried about getting banned, lol.
[/quote]

Now see i would make  an epic doom fort but im with freedom nd will try to keep the forts  real but i don have TT thats another part of the problem (im to lazy to apply) any way it would be complet BS if we had a doom fort in the state were in

-Tenel MIA
-Town destroyed
-Many injured
-Low on supplies
-Small little wood and sheet metal base in the scrap yard.

Locke

Yeah, Freedom's screwed right now, OH WELL.

**Hides in a pit*

Tunddruff

Not entirely. They still have a base

KillSlim

Quote from: Tunddruff on 20-10-2009
Not entirely. They still have a base
Made of scrap metal and planks of wood in possibly the worst place to make a Major Faction base.
Compare it to other factions' bases.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Renegade