Event Suggestions and ideas.

Started by Sharrock, 17-05-2013

Sharrock

Reply below with any suggestions or ideas.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Blazer232

Ecologist event - A new anomalous formation in the form of a chemical anomaly has formed around a large tree near the swamp, anomalous structures have been detected in the vicinity, and send stalkers to get it.  When said stalkers arrive, they find that the tree is surrounded by a pool of glowing, bubbling acid-like liquid, which is separated from the outside by a transparent cone like shape that stretches up to the top of the tree.  Anyone who enters would feel themselves beginning to burn, down to the bone, without proper protection.  To get details on how to retrieve the artifacts, PM me, as to prevent metagame should this idea be used in game.  More to come later.

darkzerxx

Quote from: Blazer232 on 17-05-2013
Ecologist event - A new anomalous formation in the form of a chemical anomaly has formed around a large tree near the swamp, anomalous structures have been detected in the vicinity, and send stalkers to get it.  When said stalkers arrive, they find that the tree is surrounded by a pool of glowing, bubbling acid-like liquid, which is separated from the outside by a transparent cone like shape that stretches up to the top of the tree.  Anyone who enters would feel themselves beginning to burn, down to the bone, without proper protection.  To get details on how to retrieve the artifacts, PM me, as to prevent metagame should this idea be used in game.  More to come later.
Holy shit something I could imagine doing for server maybe this weekend.
Now for some more people to help :P (I've just been busy with school and recently prom.)
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

lolKieck

More of a trader mission.
Send stalker(s) to retrieve a backpack thrown out from a helicopter containing various supplies. You could get some people to RP bandits who took the supply cache, forcing the people undertaking the mission to solve the problem peacefully or by force.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Blazer232

Ecologist event - The ecologists call stalkers to their bunker after an emission, when a large anomalous reading is received from the bunker's scanners, and send the stalkers to investigate with scanning equipment.  The anomaly turns out to be a challenging, and all too deadly puzzle.  When solved, the Stalker who solved it is teleported to a strange place (probably some kind of room in the sky or underground built out of props) and the anomaly disappears.  The stalker, however, lives, to find himself in said room with another person, who appears just to be a a figure of bright, white light.  It claims to be the wish granter, and will grant the stalker a choice of three wishes:  Money (administrator's choice of how much the stalker gets), artifacts (again, administrator's choice), or knowledge (of the zone and its secrets, of course).  After making his wish, it is granted, and the stalker is teleported back to the zone, in a place of the administrator's choice.

Once again, more to come.