Errors

Started by Bacon007, 30-08-2009

Bacon007

Hey i got the map and all the dlc, and i still see errors, please can someone tell me how to fix this, i put all the files in the correct place to.

Zarrick

Try resinstalling all the addons and files, that may do it.
====================================

Bacon007

Dont that, still nothing.

Zarrick

Are you sure you downloaded the files off the HGN website?

Bacon007

Yes the map and the stalker Files, and i do have ep2

Zarrick

Then I have no idea, wait till somone else posts in this I guess then. I'm not amazing at solving Gmod problems.

Bacon007

k but thanks for you help

Zarrick

Is EVERYTHING an Error? Or just somthings, if so, which.

Paintcheck

The content pack is not an addon, you need to individually put the folders into their correct spot. Do not just unzip to to "Addons" because it won't work.

Bacon007

i know you open the content pack, and put in garrysmod garrysmod, i fixed most of the errors, just going to get the other packs now thanks for the help.

Silver Knight

It's simple, its basicly a drag and drop 5 second job... good to see it's solved.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bacon007

Yes, but all that i have missing now, is the player models, they are pink and black atm

Zarrick

You havent done somthing right then, I think Matierals defines the textures on stuff, not sure though

Dutch

Quote from: Zarrick on 30-08-2009
You havent done somthing right then, I think Matierals defines the textures on stuff, not sure though
That would be correct.

You're not dropping the stalker files fold into your gmod, are you? You need to drop the folders insid eof it.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Locke

If you are still having issues, delete the folder of yours that holds the gmod files, after you have saved your favourite models etc. Be sure not to save any SRP models from HGN, once you have done that reinstall gmod and install the pack manually.

Hope this helps.

Bacon007

Fixed now ;) thanks for the help.