Employers and Mercenaries.

Started by KillSlim, 03-10-2009

KillSlim

Worthy of a Sticky?
ICly, this will be in the form of a PDA file.

This is where you put your most hated and most wanted on the run for their lives. This is where you are able to place bounties onto people's heads, and where Mercenaries look to see who's next on the list.
If you wish to place a bounty on someone's head, reply in the following format:

Target danger level (On a scale of 1 to 10): 1 Being lowest (Poorly armed, not very dangerous.) 10 Being highest (Armed to the teeth, extremely dangerous.)

Employer name:
Employer faction:
Target name:
Target appearance / description:
Target Reward; Alive:  Dead:
Target last location:
Target danger level:
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Nikolaz72

Employer name: Unknown.
Employer faction: Unknown.
Target name: Faction. Military.
Target appearance / description: Military... All kind.
Target Reward; Alive:  Dead: 250.000 Ru. Per Confirmed Officer Kills... Rest is Fifty Thousand.
Target last location: Checkpoint.. Patrolling.
Target danger level: Ýea... Right. Danger. Take care, They travel in packs.

Information: If you want your Reward. Meet me in Garbage. If you snitch me, You wont get a reward. My Name? Later.
My Faction? What is this crap. Just get them. Do the Zone a favour.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

KillSlim

^ Void.
This is for specific targets or small wanted groups and anything alike, not for entire fucking factions. And what's the point of not displaying your name? We won't know who to contact about a bounty.
Complete fail.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Megamaff

I think this is extremely useful - STICKY IT!

Crimzon_Reaper

Quote from: KillSlim on 08-10-2009
^ Void.
This is for specific targets or small wanted groups and anything alike, not for entire fucking factions. And what's the point of not displaying your name? We won't know who to contact about a bounty.
Complete fail.

Actually . . . What's been done IC is IC. Mercenaries may choose to pick off lone military, and get a reward from doing so if they wish, just it won't be a high priority, and I doubt many would try.

Torch

Employer name: Saint
Employer faction: Coalition
Target name: Any Rookie Loners
Target appearance / description: Rookie jackets, cheap sidearms. Prefer physically fit candidates.
Target Reward: Alive: 2500 per, Bonus/Deduction depending on physical well being. Dead: None, wanted alive.
Target last location: Outer boarders of the Zone. Cordon, Garbage, ect.
Target danger level: 1-3

Extra Information: Approach the Military checkpoint in the S3 tunnel, ask for me and they should be able to direct you to my location. Again, Rookies are wanted ALIVE. No reward will be given for dead rookies.

KillSlim

Employer name: Stanislav Yakov
Employer faction: Mercenary
Target name: 'Kanin'
Target appearance / description: Exo-Suit, range of weapons, large build, often seen alone.
Target Reward; Alive: 12,000  Dead: 2500
Target last location: (Redemption) Sector 2 warehouse / (SrpChernobyl) Unknown.
Target danger level: 8 / 10