Ecologist/Scientist paycheck

Started by cl4p-tp, 22-02-2010

cl4p-tp

Every ecologist flag needs some more, money not just 200 I mean its not for weapons or anything but for mercs ecos need mercs to do tasks and mercs complain that the pay is to low this is because we don't get enough money, if ecos get more money then the mercs will be happy and so will the ecos resulting in more RP such as jobs for mercs and stalkers. Mercs are vital for scientists due to bandits and mutants, and if you don't offer the mercs enough money they won't be intrested.

Blake.H

We are sent from the Ukrainian government. We should get more cash. I totally agree with Cl4p-tp. Give use more cash so we can do missions and hire mercs.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

TheHawk

Yea but somebody will abuse this ,,more money" and transfer to their main char
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

cl4p-tp

They won't we need this money, to pay off mercs or they say the money is to low and won't want the job this will just mean less RP for the ecos, mercs and maybe the bandits, bandits due to the reason ecos are mugged alot but since we won't have enough money to pay mercs we can't leave the area were in so they can't mug us.

Spawnmax

Tunddruff

Zarrick

Yes, bigger paychecks...they are so needed at this time in SRP, only way to make any real money, Jobs n' all.
====================================

cl4p-tp

So most of you agree?

TheHawk

+support but i still have my opinion
Hawke (The main character of Dragon Age 2) named after me :D

Szenti

+Support
And make STALKERs rich with your jobs.

Aresty

+Support

Yeah, I think a paycheck around 400-500 RU's should suffice for missions and Merc hireing

cl4p-tp

Quote from: Szenti on 23-02-2010
+Support
And make STALKERs rich with your jobs.
Trust me stalkers will get money and so will mercs, so it means more money for all.

Welek

+Support 200 RU paychecks blow. 600 Would work.

*Wink*

Duranblackraven

+Support We can't buy artifacts for high prices like the Eco's do in Stalker, hell we can't even buy artifacts at all with the small amount of money we have. We cant get any good RP in with Eco-Stalkers because we can't pay them for their time, and the list really just goes on. We need this.

PS: Fuck you people that want to exploit this for a main character, that's why we can't have nice things.

Zarrick

Eco flag sorta needs a sell function, to be honest, paycheck should be 500 - 1000,

Spawnmax

500---Feild research member
650---Feild research leader
700---scientist (to pay the mercs)
1000---Leader

Assassinator

If we worried about paycheck exploitation and money exploitation, what the freak is trader?

OjManchow

cl4p-tp

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 23-02-2010
If we worried about paycheck exploitation and money exploitation, what the freak is trader?

^ Makes a very good point we need bigger paychecks in the next update.

EDIT: While I'm at it because we ecos lack in combat RP would it be a good idea to, for all the eco flags (Scientist, Ecologist, Ecologist Leader) to be able to buy med kits?

Spawnmax

Eco feild research----500
Eco feild leader----600
scientist---700
Scientist leader----1000

Rook

+Support, I want monehz

ISPYUDIE

+Support

Need moneys for those mishun-hungry stalkers.

cl4p-tp

So can we make this happen then?