Ecologist PDA and Message area.

Started by Ravanger, 29-11-2009

Ravanger

This was meant to be another post but I changed it. I figured we should all in ecologist make our own pda thing. Also this could be for ic messages if we need to leave notes to each other and we might not be on steam. Also this can be to Recive messages from other factions and stalkers. Just kind of a ic  area for ecologist. Also to leave notes and what not. This is onyl a idea and also to get ecologist even more alive. Also if you want to ooc do { I AM OOC NOW MUHAHAHAHHA}.

A second Note:
If you have any research/Set asignments completed and ready to be submitted to Prof. Star please Email it to: managment.eco.star@hotmail.com, that is how i will be organising most of the research before adding it to the forums. Any spam or shit sent will be permantly added to the spam box. -Blake.

HOW TO DO IT LIKE THE COOL KIDS.

[tt]<Your Message>[/tt]

[b]PDA MESSAGE TO[/b] <Recipitants name>
[b]PDA MESSAGE FROM[/b] <Your Name>
[i]<Your Position in the Ecologist>[/i]

IC LINE

Ravanger

Ecologist Report Progress is going swell. I will send it soon. Ecologist Scientific Team will do our best.

PDA MESSAGE TO   Professor David Star.

Blake.H

Good, i am  glad to hear you are doing well. Your deadline has been extened until December 5th, this Saturday

PDA MESSAGE TO  Dr. Bestrode.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

Doctor Bestrode. I still Havent recieved any Report from you or your Research member. If you have forgotten the Adress of which to send it i have attached it to this Message.

ATTACHEMNT: [email protected]

PDA MESSAGE TO  Dr. Bestrode.

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

IceFire

To all researchers.

I have not been assigned a Job yet, but I am looking into the Mutant "Rever" I have found, what may be a cure, or a vaccine for the parasite, im looking into it.

Dr. Nikolai

cl4p-tp

To all Ecologists members, my first day went very well I'm reporting in to tell you I have a pair, of what the stalkers call "Blood Sucker" claws I hope a scientific team member finds them, useful.

Field Researcher - George Redpath

Aznpunk77

Doctor Benziov here, just here to say that research is going very well and I'm able to send you a pre-report, possibly a final report to you on the current research. Please read it over and respond to me how you would like me to send the next report in. I will continue to finalize my research and send it in as soon as possble.

PDA MESSAGE TO  Professor David Star {Or however you do that wierd font thing :/}

Blake.H

Doctor Benziov I am happy to have recieved your Pre-Report, dont forget to get me the pH of any water samples you have and get a Gieger Count from it. In Beats Per Second/Minuite (Depending on which device you decide to use. I also hear there are some fish in Lake Yantar, how anyting could survive in that "Tar" beats me. I hear they are mutated Eel's, could you varify this?

Your Colleage,
Professor Star
Head of Sector Research

PDA MESSAGE TO Doctor Adrian Benziov

Dutch

Dear Professor Star, I have completed my assignment and have sent it to the designated address. I hope you find it satisfactory.

Alexander Stewart,
Field Researcher
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

Blake.H

Stewart. I have revieved your report. I am having trouble uploading it to our database. I would like you to apply for the scientific research leader position, I know you're field researcher but you deserve it. Also get an engineer to take a look at the master computer. 

PDA MESSAGE FROM Professor Star.
Head of Area Research

Blake.H

Alright just a quick one. I have read over your applications and have decided to give the  position of Field Research Team Leader to Joseph Ivanchuk. Thanks for applying.

PDA MESSAGE TOJoseph Ivanchuk; Amontillado Vadari.
PDA MESSAGE FROM Professor David Star.
Anomalous Research and Development Unit Manager

IC LINE

Blake.H

I am still awaiting your assignments. Pleas alert me if your assignments have gone stale and you no longer wish to continue with them.

PDA MESSAGE TO Joseph Ivanchuk; Prof. Regnov.
PDA MESSAGE FROM Prof. D. Star.
Kiev Zone Anomalous Research Manager

Mangoman

Today me and another Ecologist, the name escapes me, set up a small grid of scanners, covering the Garbage and Agroprom, so we should be able to learn some more about anomolies in those areas.

PDA MESSAGE TO All Contracted Ecologists and Scientists
PDA MESSAGE FROM Jourgin Grieb
Scientific team member

franco20

I never knew being trusted was such a difficult task.  Even upon explanation I am still rejected by our most esteemed colleague whose name has escaped me.  All I wish to say is that you will never take my passion from me, and I hope you realize this.  No matter what, my life is for the Zone. 

If you wished to stay incognito, you have been found lacking professionalism.  Was it a secret urge to detect falsehood in my existence, or were you jerking me around?  "I could never kill one of my own", as I recall.

P.S.

The military stalkers gave me a get out of jail free card.  Next time you want to set me up, make sure it's done in front a tribunal.

This is Doctor Boris Kuznetsov, out.

PDA MESSAGE TO Anonymous Ex/Ecologist
FALLOUT - Pvt. Beverley Louis: Tough-acting grunt in the service of New Haven.

Bucky

Today was my first day as an Ecologist, it was...ok. As soon as I got to the bunker I noticed that there was a guy in there. I told him to leave and he left. About a minute later when I was writing some information down he came back with a Viper 5 and threatened to shoot me. Having only a Kabar I quick made up a fabrication about there being a bullet proof glass screen. He didn't catch it then left in frustration. I have the proper documentation now and all I need is my gear, I hope to obtain an assignment soon, I've noticed some odd glowing levitating rocks near a cave and hope to obtain one for studies.
END OF LOG.
OOC Notes/Messages: I still do not have TT and I'm looking for admins to Rec. me so for now when it's just me I have no ways (except security) to block off STALKERS or Bandits from coming in.
I need to receive my gear.

PDA MESSAGE TO Professor David Star
PDA MESSAGE FROM Field Researcher: Dr. Alex V.
Dr.Alex V. (Field Researcher)

Blake.H

Attention Ecologist. This is Doctor Cuthbert Magnusson, your new "Kiev Zone Anomalous Research and Development Manager" I will be taking over from Professor Star. I expect to see all of you pretty soon in the zone with reports and proper uniform. I do not take any laziness, Scruffiness or back-chat. I am your Boss and will happily sack you. Good day.

PDA MESSAGE TO All contracted ecologist
PDA MESSAGE FROM Doctor Magnusson.
Kiev Zone Anomalous Research and Development Manager

franco20

Good evening, all.  It is around 10:30 in the little Russian bear (Ukraine).  I want to express my congratulations to all.  We have found something precious on our surveillance of the junkyard, shortly near the front gate.  5 energy cells were found, most likely for advanced industrial equipment.  We also found a missing PDA that might unlock some clues as to what's been going on.

Here's a sound clip from my suit:

(Ignore the pics themselves and the shitty purple texture)

Activating sound byte_...

Registering voices..  ID check.  Done.

"We can only carry so much." - Voice register ID0195

"Put them here for the time being." - Voice register ID0473

"Do we ask this Alex guy about the reward?" - Voice register ID0578

"Where is the bandit?" - Voice register ID0474

"You're not getting anything unless you get me five cells." - Voice register ID0579

"In the tower, still." - Voice register ID0196

PDA MESSAGE TO All contracted ecologists
PDA MESSAGE FROM Doctor Boris Kuznetsov
Field Researcher

Flash

Status Update On The Garbage

PDA MESSAGE TO Every licensed Ecologist in The Zone.
PDA MESSAGE FROM Professor Richard Kleiner
Kiev Zone Anomalous Research and Development Administrator

Good News Everyone ,
We finally ordered a Pod dropped into The Garbage ! The Military flown in the Pod from Kiev , Ukraine. This order has allowed us to get up close and personal with The Garbage Pile. Our very own Doctor Boris Kuznetsov made a discovery in The Garbage. He found these small blue crystal formations. This seemed to have formed after a recent blowout. We recovered them and took them to The Pod for research. This lead to the discovery of a new Material. Its harder than Diamond and sharper then Steel. We have built a protoype drill the main cutting point of the drill is powered by these crystals. We hope to use this Drill soon on steel and test the results on it.

That is the current status on The Garbage. Me and my team will dig up some more secerts and post on our system. Thank you all for reading this amazing discovery. So ya . . . .

Bye ,
Professor Richard Kleiner

PDA MESSAGE TO:Docter Boris . . .
PDA MESSAGE FROM:Kleiner

Thank you for finding these amazing objects !

PDA MESSAGE TO:Docter Alex
PDA MESAGE FROM:Kleiner

Dear Reader,

Due to some weird and unfortunate events , I will have to let you go from our team. Your contract in our team has been terminated I have sent a STALKER with your equipment and gear back to our main base. You will have to remain there for the time being. I'm sorry if this hurts but it must happen. You will be under the command of Professor David Star from now on. Thank you for serving with us on this project.

Thank you for reading ,
Kleiner

Bucky

PDA MESSAGE TO Every Licensed Eco. in the Zone
PDA MESSAGE FROM Doctor Alex Vladkeis
Kiev Zone Anomalous Research Mercenary Realations Lead

A warning to all and anyone coming in contact with the power cells.
Do not I repeat do not hold or keep exposed to any living being for more than 1 hour...we are not certain what these might be, I will take on and begin examination...and to the mercs who helped me seek me out in my office near the Garbage (HAZARDOUS MATERIAL WARNING: Radiation,Mutation,Other Unknown Side Effects!)

PS I would also appriciate that PDA be brought to me for further study...
To anyone also to provide a file on these Power Cells wich I have discovered are a variant of the T-X1987 Power Battery Would be greatly appriciated (Pictures would be helpfull)

franco20

This is a call for help.  I would have reported it sooner but I had been afraid for my life.  Two days ago, a female mercenary signaled some sort of dispatch.  They became territorial towards my presence.  

Now I am here to deliver their message: A group of people known to be at least two females, and possibly up to several squads with high organization skills.  They have no affiliation with Freedom, and Freedom isn't backing us up on this one.  The group calls themselves 'Black Rain'.  We have exceeded our stay according to a member.  By this time, they have already threatened to kill the entire eco team after a 24 pull-out window (expired).  I don't know what else to do besides notify the military as soon as possible.

PDA MESSAGE TO All contracted ecologists
PDA MESSAGE FROM Dr. Boris Kuznetsov
Field Researcher

Turkey

Dr. Boris Kuznetsov is right, Freedom has no interest in us "Eggheads".. And black rain,  they seem to be living  in freedom at the time being. I suggest you leave it to the military.. They have been conducting raids on them.

PDA MESSAGE TO All Ecologist.
PDA MESSAGE FROMDr.Konstantin Koertig

Scientist