Ecologist Leader Vote

Started by Blake.H, 31-01-2011

Who do you want to be the Ecologist Leader?

Yuri Sergig
15 (33.3%)
Jake
22 (48.9%)
None of the above.
8 (17.8%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Blake.H

You are required to post a comment or your vote will not be counted.
eg.        I voted                  , because...

Votes will be counted on 07/02/2011

Yuri Sergig

Longlostblake's Notes:
-Is pretty new.
-Lied on his application.
-Doesn't seem to know fluent English.
-May struggle with communications and the forums.
-Is a very active ecologist.

His Idea's:
Quote from: Yuri SergigWhat Changes do you plan on making to the Faction?:

I will : Get a Eco trader , Activ Check For Roster , Recruit New Ecologist's , Focus making more job's and event's both for Ecologist's and stalker's, Mercearie roster , New assignment's , Possible inventory changes , Maybe other rule's , Remove unactiv player's

Jake

Longlostblake's Notes:
-Is an ex-troll.
-Can be immature.
-Is good at writing on the forums.

His Idea's:
Quote from: JakeWhat Changes do you plan on making to the Faction? I plan to pretty much re-do and scrap everything. Aim for what used to be ecologists a long time ago. As I quite remember, there were no so many limitations for ecologists. The system is going to much simpler than what it is now - a mess.

Assignments will be removed, however, activity checks will be in-character, when, players have to report whatever they've worked on, ( It could be OOC and IC, ( for example helping with an event and ending with making simple tasks ). Of course, the mercenaries for ecologists will return, as well. More opportunities will open up for the mercs and loners searching for work and new alliances.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Blake.H

I've voted none of the above, for the simple reasons that Yuri's first impression to me is of a lying 12 year old kid and Jake is still in his Troll cave.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Steven :D

I voted None of the above, because:

@ Yuri: I don;t think lying on your application makes you a good role-model and that would seriously reduce your chances of getting anything.

@ Jake: Lets see, I just think that Jake would not be a good leader because if he dicks around too much (trolling) he'll cause a shitstorm that may cause tons of E-Drama or butthurtedness to happen (for this faction and others as well).

Turkey

I voted    Jake  , because... Jake can speak proper english, Which is a must have for proper roleplay.

Jake is a senior member, Clearly having more understanding of the stalker cannon and general knowledge of HGN.

I am going to agree with blake here "Yuri's first impression to me is of a lying 12 year old kid"

If I ever get unbanned from TS I can provide a log, Buttt many of yuri's supporters, Much like nik3, are extremely immature. nik3 messaged me telling me that I was fail, that jake was fail, That I am a stupid moron for voting for jake and supporting him and that yuri will win. Then he removed me. Lol

Sorry for the poorly put/poorly worded vote, I am sick as hell right now.

Also,

inb4 BUT YURI'S SUPER ACTIVE

Comradebritish

I voted Yuri due to the fact that, yes I'm going to say it, he is the most active of all the current Ecologists. On top of that he is dedicated to his job and the role play, which is something I can't say for Jake I'm afraid.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Khorn

Are these the only options for leadership?
Or has no one else bother to throw their bit in?

Also, what is this thing about Yuri lying?

jaik

I'm just going to say that anyone who actually roleplayed with me ( for a while ) knows, that I usually don't dick around as much as I did years before. Yes, I agree, I have done things I shouldn't have, but don't we all.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

I voted for Jake because he's decent and active.
He's a senior member and will probably make a good leader.
We need someone new here, and I'd go with Jake.

Predu

I voted for Yuri because he doesn't really use any other characters than his ecologist, whereas Jake has his Dutyier and stalker to worry as well. To the rumors I've heard, Jake just afks as an ecologist getting paychecks, whereas when Yuri is on, he hires people, makes jobs and does his job. However he shouldn't be the only one leading it and he should have a second person in command.

Welek

I voted for Jake.

He may be a ex-troll and have many other characters, but I'm sure he will do a better job at ecologists leader than Yuri, oh ya he can actually speak English to.

I know Jake personally I know he can be serious when needed and knows when to fuck around, I trust he wont abuse his position. We all know of Jakes past but people can change and he is a very serious guy when he wants to be.

Rook

I voted Jake because I'd like to see how he would act as Ecologist leader, think it would be good experiance for him

Bl★ck Star

I voted for Jake.

I know him well and he can be very serious if it comes to Leader Things and also I still don't know if it would be a good Idea to have a "Newbie" has Eco Leader.

andrewhatesyou

I voted Jake, because... He can roleplay very well as I have seen him, and doesn't screw around when he has to be trusted for an important role.

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

Dug

Also note to those who are not aware.
Jake makes jobs and hires people frequently.

nKe

Yuri only plays on Eco... His English is pretty bad tho... 
Jake plays very rarely and is totally not newbie-friendly, his English is good tho...
Idk wth is turkey yelling bout but whatever.

I vote Yuri coz he's active.       

lolKieck

Quote from: Nik3 on 01-02-2011
Yuri only plays on Eco... His English is pretty bad tho... 
Jake plays very rarely and is totally not newbie-friendly, his English is good tho...
Idk wth is turkey yelling bout but whatever.

I vote Yuri coz he's active.       
So you don't know anything about me being Jake's fanboy :3 ?

Anyway, vouching for Jake, RP with him is pretty good, he speaks fluent English, and he's mature. And he DOES jobs, rumors mostly have a bit truth in themselves, but he does them. Most likely when you guys aren't on.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Astarathia

I voted Yuri because I do not see where he lied. He is a good roleplayer , not like Jake.
He is helpful and stuff

-Removed Harassment.
Longlostblake

Anyways, Yuri is active and a good roleplayer, and I don't really see mistakes in his IC.

SGT-Spartans

I voted for Yuri. He is the most active Ecologist. He speaks English well enough to get his point through, and since when did speaking English show your age? I'm pretty sure he is Russian, and he does a damn well job of getting his point through. He's also very helpful, gives out missions, and doesn't carry a AN-94 Akaban around when he has mercs. * Cough * Cough *
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Dug

Yuri does things he isn't suppose to do as an ecologist, and I'm not gonna say which ones due to meta.
But lets just say, ecos don't do that, nor they give a shit about it.

Killabreu

I voted for Jake because I know when it gets down to the nitty-gritty, he gets it done, and he gets it done right. And properly. He might be an ex-troll, but he's serious when it comes to IC shit.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

OBrian

I voted Jake because he can speak fluent english. Required for RP, nuff said.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Paintcheck

Jake because he's been around forever and Eco needs old school players.

Plus "lying 12 year old" does not sound like a good faction leader. Although frankly we wouldn't have to play musical faction leaders if you didn't constantly wipe the faction/screw with what the current leaders try to do.

Legit|Brandon

I voted Yuri because hes on every time I check on his Ecologist which seems to be the main factor is being active
For Freedom

Bielecki

I voted Jake because like it has been mentioned before he is a lot more experience then Yuri.

Rebel6609

Jake all the way. I've seen them both RP and it really does come down to Jake.

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.