Ecologist - Events

Started by Flash, 23-05-2010

Flash

Ecologist Events
(This thread was brought to you in part by Bielecki)
The reason for this thread is to give us Ecologists something to do. This will keep low on mingery as you will have roleplay to do. The whole point of this thread is to get us serious and give us ideas and something to do. Please post if you cannot attend this event or if you have a suggestion /criticism / event idea. Thank you ! ))

Time:May 23, 2012 / 3:35 PM EST
Event:
Being assigned by The Military The Ecologists have to investigate The fire pit forward from the entrance in Sector One. We are assigned to apply a Scientific Field Research Team. Dr. Alexander Church (Genesis) Will be required to send in a Team of Ecologists , Lead by either Austin 'Powers' Creed or , 'Brick'. You will be required to enter the area set up a base camp (( Spawn a campfire , setup some collapsible chairs and get some cooking setup)). When you setup your base camp you will have to camp it out for a day ((Just do a /it if you have to)) Then The Military will drop a Pod into the area (( go to the adv duplicatior folder for ecos and go into the layton only folder and select the bunker dupe)). You are to recover your camp supply and move into the pod. Research the new anomaly and get as much information. Doctor Church you will be required to send a detailed Two Paragraph Report with pictures of the anomaly on the issue I wish to see it on my desk by Monday , May 24   2012 7:25 PM EST.

franco20

Can't come.  Senior graduation ceremony.
FALLOUT - Pvt. Beverley Louis: Tough-acting grunt in the service of New Haven.

Pawx

I can come today.