-=DUTY=- Suggestions & Complaints

Started by Dug, 10-11-2010

Dug

Suggestions & Complaints are here for you both dutiers and non dutiers to suggest and complain about things. Keep it simple, mature and easy to read. If your post is deleted that means the issue is resolved.

Smirnoff

Suggestion, not a complaint.

How come we're a battalion when we barely have enough
people to even make a platoon?
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

jaik

Quote from: Smirnoff on 02-01-2011

IC, it's all IC.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Smirnoff

Quote from: Jake on 02-01-2011

IC, it's all IC.

But I still doubt the fact that duty has 95 more battalions IF we are the last one to be created, considering a battalion is everything from 300 to around 1200 soldiers.
Even all of them only contains 300 each that would still make 28 thousand soldiers. (115 thousand if they all consist of 1200)
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Dug

Quote from: Jake on 02-01-2011

IC, it's all IC.

But I still doubt the fact that duty has 95 more battalions IF we are the last one to be created, considering a battalion is everything from 300 to around 1200 soldiers.
Even all of them only contains 300 each that would still make 28 thousand soldiers. (115 thousand if they all consist of 1200)

IC. End of story, no discussion.

Faxxon

Could we possibly reassign the medical bay to merge with the barracks? Yesturday I was doing some medical RP with Wolf and wanted to build out the medical bay a little more to realise it was also the seminar room; meaning we all had to clear out for the classroom to be made. I would like a dedicated medical wing because I'd like to spend more time at it and RP in-depth of my profession.

Hopefully soldiers will also RP more than just battle injuries and perhaps come seeking assistance with medical requirements (illness/sickness - Radiation perhaps, aches/pains etc.).

Bucky

Quote from: Faxxon on 03-01-2011
Could we possibly reassign the medical bay to merge with the barracks? Yesturday I was doing some medical RP with Wolf and wanted to build out the medical bay a little more to realise it was also the seminar room; meaning we all had to clear out for the classroom to be made. I would like a dedicated medical wing because I'd like to spend more time at it and RP in-depth of my profession.

Hopefully soldiers will also RP more than just battle injuries and perhaps come seeking assistance with medical requirements (illness/sickness - Radiation perhaps, aches/pains etc.).

I'm actually doing some kind of that RP right now, I'll be sure to come in at a later time and give you some passive to do.

lolKieck

Maybe close the apps, we got enough people in Duty already.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bucky

We need to mass-recruit just a bit more so we can pummel Freedom, yet.

lolKieck

Quote from: Bucky on 06-01-2011
Then let's proceed spawning ragdolls and making up fights with them.
No, I'm bored on Duty, because there is nobody to fight except NPC's.

Tom

Cause 10 dutiers on at once is not enough to pummel 5 freedomers >.<
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Bucky

Quote from: lolKieck on 06-01-2011

Then we should perhaps break relations with Mili so we can fite...

Duranblackraven

Or another idea: Bother Exile to let Rav and I bring Monolith back as an actual faction.

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 06-01-2011

Then we should perhaps break relations with Mili so we can fite...

Some members tried that. We don't see that as an economical solution. So you can forget about it.

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 06-01-2011
Or another idea: Bother Exile to let Rav and I bring Monolith back as an actual faction.

Now that's more like it.

lolKieck

Close the apps. We have lots of cannon fod- I mean recruits, we have about 15-17 members. Most of 'em are active. Sooner or later if we'll have too big crowd, it'll be too hard to maintain it.

Dug

Quote from: lolKieck on 22-01-2011
Close the apps. We have lots of cannon fod- I mean recruits, we have about 15-17 members. Most of 'em are active. Sooner or later if we'll have too big crowd, it'll be too hard to maintain it.

Sadly not all of them are active.

Duranblackraven

That damn music blake puts into threads, that's in your info thread right now. It's embedded to where you can't turn it off. It's awesome to see something I want to read, then get my ears blasted out by something I can't control the volume to. Also, maybe I don't want to listen to it, and listen to something ELSE while reading? Think of the people that have to read it, not it's 'cool factor'.

Bucky

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 22-01-2011
That damn music blake puts into threads, that's in your info thread right now. It's embedded to where you can't turn it off. It's awesome to see something I want to read, then get my ears blasted out by something I can't control the volume to. Also, maybe I don't want to listen to it, and listen to something ELSE while reading? Think of the people that have to read it, not it's 'cool factor'.

Have to agree with Duran. Why the other night I was playing a game that has really low volume so I had mine almost cranked on full blast. Came on to check the forums and BAM I got ear fucked... Please for the sake of our precious ear drums remove the music.

Dug

Everyone else liked it. Well removed now.

deluxulous

Next to each persons name in the Squads Roster, you should write what special loadouts each person currently has. Format should be <loadout as explained in the loadout requisition forms>/<special items/weapons> Example: "Spotter: Leonard Maskinsky - Spotter/VSS". This could help with planning squad based events and combat tactics so we know who has what, and who can do what.

Archangel94

Maybe make a heavy infantry squad?

Smirnoff

Quote from: Archangel94 on 21-05-2011
Maybe make a heavy infantry squad?

I say its not gonna happen, it would remove the use of normal infantry a tad too much.

lolKieck

We've got more NCO's than Soldiers. Fix that.

Smirnoff

Quote from: lolKieck on 30-05-2011

As I said when we discussed, its a tough question to handle.
Think about it from our point of view (Or more so, Gman's).

I still belive that the problem is a lack of soldiers, rather then an overflow of officers.
As long as new people join, it's a problem that will hopefully disappear on its own.

And besides, if the officers do a fine job, I still dont see any reason to demote them solely because we need more regular soldiers, that rank is rather tough to attain, and it requires a lot of devotion and skill.
If you manage to earn it, you get to keep it if you can do the job properly, you wont be demoted because we need more regular soldiers.

Nova

Quote from: Smirnoff on 30-05-2011
Quote from: lolKieck on 30-05-2011

As I said when we discussed, its a tough question to handle.
Think about it from our point of view (Or more so, G-Man's).

I still belive that the problem is a lack of soldiers, rather then an overflow of officers.
As long as new people join, it's a problem that will hopefully disappear on its own.

And besides, if the officers do a fine job, I still dont see any reason to demote them solely because we need more regular soldiers, that rank is rather tough to attain, and it requires a lot of devotion and skill.
If you manage to earn it, you get to keep it if you can do the job properly, you wont be demoted because we need more regular soldiers.

This.

It's not my fault that everyone below the rank of Junior-Sergeant leaves/left. And I certainly can't just demote everyone. However, do not fear, I have a plan in case we end up with 6+ NCO's/CO's. Besides, there are a few NCO's that are this close to getting the boot out the door. No names, for obvious reasons.