DUTY Stuff.

Started by deluxulous, 22-10-2009

deluxulous

I am absolutely going fucking INSANE with the amount of disrespect and BULLSHIT I am receiving right now.
I work hard at what I am doing, I'm doing my best to keep up with the group and get on the server, but really, nobody else seems to notice. I don't know what everyone expects me to do, but I'm trying my best to do what I think is right. Nobody on the admin team is doing this, in fact, you guys are helping me. I need more support for DUTY, because in all honesty people think it's absolute shit because of people like Zarrick and Crimzon. All I'm asking is a little bit of support from people. The regular players don't know shit about what it's like to run this, and I'm sure you all know what I'm going through. Help a bro, please. This is getting tiring. At the moment, every other Thursday like today, and every Monday I won't be able to be on much, because they don't know that I have stuff to do other than sit on my ass skipping school and everything else to manage a faction.

PistolKid gets off his high horse.

Bagelz

Exactly why I gave up leader on the Traders Union, and went over to a small-time Military Trader.

I'm not wasting my life away on this somewhat mediocre game, for THIS. We all have better things to do. You have better things to do, I do, the admins do, and most normal players do.

A lot of people don't seem to realize something. I'm done with school, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna play.... *THIS* shit. I understand some people would like too, but no thanks, lol.

Now that I'm done with school, I could get on and play all day. I do not play anymore, because I have better things to do. Go for a walk, do yard-work, get a job, study my interests, learn an instrument, read a book, workout, play a BETTER GAME, paha.

I quit the TU because it was too much work, and going nowhere in my hands.

Paintcheck

People are stupid and don't know what leading a faction is like. I feel for you Pistol.

Blake.H

Well now you have Ganendor as your co-leader Pistol. He will kick them into line.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Tunddruff

Quote from: longlostblake on 23-10-2009
Well now you have Ganendor as your co-leader Pistol. He will kick them into line.

I asked him that. He said yes

deluxulous

Yes, Ganendor was a good choice. He's doing good work.

Cobra

Quote from: Bagelz on 22-10-2009
Exactly why I gave up leader on the Traders Union, and went over to a small-time Military Trader.

I'm not wasting my life away on this somewhat mediocre game, for THIS. We all have better things to do. You have better things to do, I do, the admins do, and most normal players do.

A lot of people don't seem to realize something. I'm done with school, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna play.... *THIS* shit. I understand some people would like too, but no thanks, lol.

Now that I'm done with school, I could get on and play all day. I do not play anymore, because I have better things to do. Go for a walk, do yard-work, get a job, study my interests, learn an instrument, read a book, workout, play a BETTER GAME, paha.

I quit the TU because it was too much work, and going nowhere in my hands.

I gave up Duty for similar reasons..