-=DUTY=- LOA board.

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Goose

LOA Until Sunday night Radek is in charge remember No territory wars both faction LEADERS have to agree to those.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Lucky Pig

Probably not here for this week, because I'm going to ski.

Gonztah

Gone till weekend.

Lucky Pig

Yeah went skiing like I said above, but I broke my collarbone and cant play properly for at least several days.

Bucky

I'm having some issues at home and at school. My home issues I'm not willing to share with the general public. I'm also attempting to keep my grades up and the computer is directly interfering with that. I thought I could juggle both Duty and School at the same time but this is obviously not going to work. I'm taking a general leave of absence until further notice.

Lucky Pig

I'm probably going to get grounded for a time yet to define, and this is very probably decresing my activity on the server greatly.

Lucky Pig

The grounding mentioned above is 2 weeks starting from yesterday. I'm not allowed to use the computer, my phone or iPod so I'll probably be awfully quiet for the next 2 weeks.

INA7HAN

Inactive for six weeks at the most. School exams are coming so i cannot be active.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Lucky Pig

LOA until 12.6 because confirmation camp. Confirmation camp because money

Piggy out

INA7HAN

Holiday in America for three weeks starting from the 24th of this month

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Shadow207

I am going to quit garry's mod for an undecided amount of time.