-=DUTY=- LOA board.

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Recreas

Fixed it, which is the good news. Bad news is that I probably won't have time untill like this weekend.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Recreas

I thought windows 7 would fix all my problems, it didn't. I can stay on GMOD for 15 mins before it crashes, I'll try fixing it. Just need some time.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Archangel94

Well im sorry but im really busy, summer school, and vedcation comming up so i wont be much on.

Recreas

Uh sorry for the inactivity lately, had a kind of routine in my last school week it was like: Get out of bed, shower, eat, go to school, leave school, spend time with girl, sleep. And now that I have vacation I noticed that I got BSOD's playing games. Sigh I know right, so anyways I'm trying to fix the shit fuck problem. And if not well I'll let you guys know. Anyways I won't be on for a few weeks soon due vacation and all.

So I'm really sorry, I wish all this shit didn't happen, I'm doing my best and I hope to see you fellas soon.

Recreas

Well I got good news and bad news,
Good news is I got a temporary solution: I added a small fan which cooled it down a bit, bad news is that I will not be able to spend much time the coming months but I'll do my best you got my word on that.

Blackflunk

I won't be on from friday ( 9th of june ) and about three weeks from there. I will try be as much on I can, if the internet works.
Ladies, please.

lolKieck

I won't be from... well... let's say 14th to the end of July.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Smirnoff

Quite a number of people going away, well it's summer so I guess it's natural.

I am leaving tomorrow as well, going to be away for 2 weeks (7th to the 24th) so i'll most likely be back online the 25th, I wont be able to access steam at all so if you have anything to talk about, you're better off asking Gman.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Recreas

I suppose all of you are coming back when I'm gone, ah well. I'm going to be on vacation for around a month till around the 20th of August so see you guys in a month. (Better be active then >:( )

deluxulous

Quote from: Recreas on 22-07-2011
I suppose all of you are coming back when I'm gone, ah well. I'm going to be on vacation for around a month till around the 20th of August so see you guys in a month. (Better be active then >:( )

You've been playing Crussaria. I've been the only active one on the server :\

Recreas

Quote from: PistolKid on 22-07-2011
Quote from: Recreas on 22-07-2011

You've been playing Crussaria. I've been the only active one on the server :\

That's bullshit, I've been on everyday atleast 15 mins. But you were never there. Don't say I'm not active because we're in a different time zone. Get your facts straight before accusing.

Smirnoff

I am back from my two week trip now, i'll try and get on the server to make up for lost time as soon as I can.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

meetdadoom

Going to be gone for like three weeks. Going to Europe and then eventually going to stay in Ukraine with my Cousins.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Killabreu

Quote from: meetdadoom on 28-07-2011
Going to be gone for like three weeks. Going to Europe and then eventually going to stay in Ukraine with my Cousins.

Have fun, and don't get mutated!

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Killabreu

Going to go tour colleges. Actually at the hotel, on my iPhone. I'll be back Sunday or monday.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Recreas

I'm back again.

lolKieck

I won't be on this weekend.

meetdadoom

Just alittle heads up but, I will be back on the 20th late at night.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

Back 30th of August.

Steven :D

My internet >may< shit its self over today due to Hurricane Irene, if it doesn't, then you can expect me to be on.

Steven :D

LOA Possibly, weekdays for the next couple weeks.

lolKieck

LOA until christmas but I might be back quicker but it would be better for me to leave my leader position and give it to steven. So yea, take me off the roster and make steven the new leader

jaik

Quote from: lolKieck on 20-11-2011
LOA until christmas but I might be back quicker but it would be better for me to leave my leader position and give it to steven. So yea, take me off the roster and make steven the new leader

another one bites the dust
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

lolKieck

Quote from: Jake on 20-11-2011

another one bites the dust
Yes. But without a working computer of mine how can I lead ???

Reorp

Awwwh well damn, Was hoping to work with you in DUTY at some point, I want to try and get it active on the server at least.