-=DUTY=- LOA board.

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Bucky

Possible large amounts of ice have been reported so I may loose power, just wanted to post this incase it ends up happening.

Stormtrooper333

Im prolly gonna be dead on my Duty for a week,sorry gauiz.

lolKieck

I won't be on from saturday to next sunday. After that I'll have lots of time, and will try to waste it with SRP.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

Hopefully coming back, I've cleared up some school stuff (RESEARCH PAPERS UGH) and hopefully my Gmod is cleaned out so I can start playing again.

Archangel94

Will not be on for a while bacause of computer trouble, Might be back in the weekend, tomorrow, or not on for a month...    >:(

Im back.

eroticduck

Me so sick. brb

also posting on behalf of Furie:

he wont be on during the weeks a lot because of his boxing and school. be lenient please.

plus he has to please me :O

gnomebutts

thank you duck. I would've posted sooner had I known that the period of inactivity is only 2 days D:, sorry.

eroticduck

I'm officially un-LOA.

If I am inactive, then it's because you all take yourself too seriously and are gay. :P

EDIT: Your comments, are not welcome here if you are going to insult. Forum strike issued. - Dug

Maxi96203

So little disk space, so much disk space requirements.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

lolKieck

I'm getting artifacts on my computer and GMod, other games don't work. Can be only for internet purposes.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Comradebritish

My gaming computer just went bustimicated, so don't expect me to be active for a while, or attend dat meeting. I'll just say know I put Ivanov forward for a promotion, and we need more overlords as my suggestion.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Maxi96203

Might not be active for a while, got a fever. Its not that bad anymore, but just in case it gets worse, I probably won't be on for a couple days.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

I am back :) Hello every one !Soon ill be active,just have some work at home.
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Dug

Just in time for my next event.

Comradebritish

Yet again my computer is being a cunt and not working, will be out of action for a week at most.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

mikeywrenn

I'll be on every few days, not really one hundred percent on what days I'm not doing things.
Just a heads-up, I'll be on when I can.
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: When do you actually need Cullinary?
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: Vat... are you trying to say cooking skill?
[OOC] Aleksandr Makarov: Yeah.
[OOC] Commissar Ruslan Turchin: It's for the women, of course. Which is why we don't see that skill much.

Nova

I'll be off to Italy for a couple of days, so obviously, I won't be able to play. I'll be back monday and should be able to play again Tuesday.

Nova

'Sup motherf*****s?
Everyone's favorite Sergeant is back.

Smirnoff

Power just wen't out again, and not for just a few seconds this time, im typing from my iphone.
Im not sure how long it will be out, but ill get back as soon as i can, sorry for deserting you guys.

/Smir
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Nova

Gonna take a very long leave. My internet keeps disconnecting, and I crash on the server almost every five minutes. I have to wait for my house to be fully renovated before I can finally fix my connection. As far as I am concerned, this could take up to a full month, although my dad says it should be finished by the end of this month (or maybe a little earlier).

Until I return, SmirnoFF/Tenshi is in charge. The Duty members who have most or all their equipment issued after the fight with Freedom, I expect you to stay active. This includes anyone else who was not present when we fought Freedom. Those who don't have any equipment, I expect you to at least get on your Dutiers once in a while to do some passive RP. It is possible, even without weapons and shit.

Anyway, see ya whenever my connection is fixed.

deluxulous

For at least the next couple days i'll be out of action because I stoved my middle finger on a football. It's in a splint right now so I can barely type, let alone get on SRP. Sorry guys.

Nova

Might have found a solution to my crash problems. I'll try and test it later today, if my internet connection allows me.

deluxulous

Sooo. It's been two days and my finger is no closer to being better. It may be more fucked up than I anticipated. I'll attempt to try and get on, however.

deluxulous

New rig is set up. Going on vacation from this friday to next friday. Sorry about the inactivity, I'll make up for it I swears!

Recreas

DirectX is being a cock and now I can't reinstall it. This causes steam to keep whining with all my games on steam about having an older DirectX version. Sorry, I'll try to fix it A.S.A.P
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves