-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Commissar Nitro

Post any IC messages and reports in this thread with the following format.

ID: (Firstname Lastname, Rank)

Subject:

Message/Report:
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Killabreu

ID: Sergeant Roger McMillan

Subject: Freedom Attack

Report: At 0300, a Loner armed with a LR300, and a Freedomer armed with a MP5 and Black Kite assaulted the complex. I proceeded to fend them off, using flanking maneuvers to outwit them once they had breached the compound. I searched their bodies, and found 1,000 rubles, as well as the Black Kite, MP5, and LR300. All are awaiting registry into the armory. McMillan out.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Killabreu

ID: Master Sergeant Roger McMillan, Lead of Cobra squad.

Subject: Freedom armory pictures.

Report: *A recording of a broadcast of a man asking for medical assistance in Freedom. McMillan's voice pips in.* "Sounds like they're in a bit of trouble. Going to let them distract themselves." A feed of video is seen from his tactical helm cam, recording him pulling himself over a brick wall, then falling over the other side. He crawls against the building, under the windows. He then perks up at a barred window, revealing the Freedom armory. He pans, getting a full view of his side of the room, and then ducks and runs under  the windows. He then climbs over the wall yet again, saying over his radio, "In transit with intel, HQ."

SRP Characters:

Turkey

ID: Soldier Fyoder Zel

Subject: Mutants

Report: Two large mutants attacked the gate at 0100 Hours. I managed to take down one, The other retreated.  End of Report.

//I dont know how to do this whole report thing, So I just act like killabreu :P\\

Picto Wolf

ID: Major John Tavis.

Subject: Freedom information.

Report: I just woke up from a sleep after night watch to find Zel with a knocked out Freedomer, I took him into a room and started having words with him, Go his PDA with Names and images for the leaders and what there recruits carry as weapons.I also got his radio. Im hoping the is some way to find out there frequency. He tried getting out so he was shot once to the head.

End of report.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

Turkey

ID: Soldier. Fyoder Zel

Subject: Attack.

Report: Two mercenary's attacked, J.Sgt. Alex Deadeye dispatched of them quickly, No one was hurt, Except the mercenary's.  They're intention where unknown, They just started shooting.

**Uploading Photo**

%34
%67
%89
%100!

Killabreu

ID: Master Sergeant Roger McMillan, Cobra Lead.

Subject: Military Recon Report

Report: As ordered, I've scouted out the Military base's defenses and current garrison. I noted that a large amount of their garrison consists of jumpsuit and gasmask suits. They had the same suit as Soldier Zel has reported. Same armaments, apparently. I've got a hunch that they've got a large connection. I'll add more to my report in private.

SRP Characters:

Nova

ID: Senior Soldier Yuri Levenski

Subject: Mysterious noises and possible controller

Report: At 09:00 hours, strange noises could be heard all over the area. Some Stalkers went to investigate, however, I don't know what it was. Then, at around 19:00 hours, reports of a possbile Controller was received, although this is not confirmed. I reccomend that there will be posted double guards, if there really is a Controller.

End of report

lolKieck

ID: Soldier Nikolai Lishvic

Subject: Searching guests.

Report: For gods sake, search 'em, pat them down. Is it me, or am I the only one doing that ?
It's in the orders.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

S.W.A.T.[RUS]

ID: Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar

Subject:RE: Searching guests.

Report:Eh...every time searching every stalker that comes in.
Maksim 'Wolf' Shuhtar - Dutier-Sniper
Paul 'Kalash' Ivanov - Loner

Dug

ID: Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: Faction Relations

Report: Keep an eye out for these so called "Red Varmint" bandits. They are a new group out there. They wear R.V. armbands so if you see one make sure you put a bullet trough his head. The Haven are our new found allies at the construction site. We nagotiated and they agreed to be an early warning system for us in case Freedom enters our sector. They have also agreed to fight Freedom in exchange for protection. However keep an eye on them.

Tom

// Freedoms attack on duty that occured today did not happen due to my lack of understanding the rules
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Predu

Quote from: Dug on 14-11-2010

Report: Keep an eye out for these so called "Red Varmint" bandits. They are a new group out there. They wear R.V. armbands so if you see one make sure you put a bullet trough his head. The Haven are our new found allies at the construction site. We nagotiated and they agreed to be an early warning system for us in case Freedom enters our sector. They have also agreed to fight Freedom in exchange for protection. However keep an eye on them.

// How did you acquire this information about the Red Varmint? At least I think there hasn't been a single IC point said that they are bandits. I've only seen them say it in OOC.

jaik

Quote from: Predu on 15-11-2010

// How did you acquire this information about the Red Varmint? At least I think there hasn't been a single IC point said that they are bandits. I've only seen them say it in OOC.

// It can be assumed that they're bandits.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dug

Quote from: Jake on 15-11-2010
Quote from: Predu on 15-11-2010

// It can be assumed that they're bandits.

// My Major told me that they are bandits and who told him I don't know, now please stop spamming my IC board.

Dug

// Okay , ThY has spoken for the members, and hence I only trust an other admin, I've agreed to roleplay as we never heard of Red Varmint. So scratch my last message about Red Varmint. Whyku, did meta.

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Junior Sergeant

Subject: P.O.W.

Report: A single Freedomer was injured and taken captive during a patrol today, the Major was unable to see to him, and appointed that I do so in his place. I stabilizied the Freedomer and patched up his wounds, to ensure his survival for questioning. I questioned him a bit myself, though I didn't get much. What I did find; Freedom has recently gone through a power-struggle. Their former leader has been demoted to a rank called "War-Dog", and a new leader named "Joel" was appointed. A man named "Goose" remains the second-in-command. I also discovered that Freedom has little to no excess supplies. They only have what their soldiers carry with them. The Freedomer also told me his name and rank. Raikov, a War-Dog. I have further information, but it should be discussed in private with a high-ranking officer.

End Report.

Dug

Subject: The Haven

Report: Soldiers of Duty, The Haven decided to backstab us and step over our alliance. They will regreat this I ASSURE you. Have your weapons, armor and supplies ready. We will begin an extermination. All mercenaries are forbidden entering the Duty base hence the recent attempt on a life of a Duty member.

lolKieck

Name: Soldier Nikolai 'Kieck' Lishvic

Subject: First-Aid knowledge

Message/Report: I'd like to know everyone who doesn't know too much about first-aid or nothing, I'm sure all of you would keep others alive.

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Junior Sergeant

Subject: "GM"

Notification: Attention, soldiers of Duty! The Colonel has ordered that all men be on the lookout for Stalkers wearing armbands bearing the letters "GM". Any sightings of such Stalkers are to be reported to an officer immediately!

End notification.

lolKieck

ID: Nikolai 'Kieck' Lishvic, Soldier

Subject: Re: "GM"

Message/Report: Who are these GM's, sir ?

Dug

ID: Lt.Col. Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: Promotions & Demotions

Message/Report: Promotions and demotions have been handed out today. Ex-major, now captain is to spend a week in the box.

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Sergeant

Subject: Assault

Report: At approximately 1200 hours a squad of Freedomers entered Sector 2, and began an assault on our base. I am pleased to report that the squad was killed, all three men. Two soldiers were killed during the fighting, preperations for their burial have already been started.

End report.

Tom

Quote from: SimplyStealth on 26-11-2010

Report: At approximately 1200 hours a squad of Freedomers entered Sector 2, and began an assault on our base. I am pleased to report that the squad was killed, all three men. Two soldiers where KIA.
   End report.

// More like I killed them.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: Tom on 26-11-2010
Quote from: SimplyStealth on 26-11-2010

Report: At approximately 1200 hours a squad of Freedomers entered Sector 2, and began an assault on our base. I am pleased to report that the squad was killed, all three men. Two soldiers where KIA.
   End report.

// More like I killed them.

Well I can't write that. It'd be awkward to have it written down here that they died, then interact with them on a daily basis. But I could edit to say that two nameless soldiers died.