-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Dug

Name: Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Freedom

Message/Report: The dog deserved to die. They made our own walk on a minefield. We should have made him avoid mortar shells or perhaps give them a taste of their own medicine.

Nova

Name: Lieutenant Yuri Levenski

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Freedom

Message/Report:

Sir, with respect, we should still have at very least tried to keep the Freedomer alive. He could have had important information we could have used.

Dug

Name: Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Freedom

Message/Report: Sure, find out how many times a day does he shoot him self up with drugs.
THIS IS WAR. AND YOU WILL ACT LIKE IT'S A WAR. THAT MEANS KILLING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
What they have done to Osip, will never be forgiven or forgotten. They will all die.

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Lieutenant Colonel

Subject: Funeral Schedule

Message: Yahslov's funeral will be held on the upcoming Saturday, at approximately 3 PM. Preparations for the funeral will begin long proceeding the actual ceremony, estimating that we start at 1 PM. The ceremony will require a minimum of nine soldiers to perform.

[OOC]: Set times are in EST. (EST = GMT -5. Do some math.)

Comradebritish

ID: Yuri Radoslav, Junior Sergeant

Subject: 'Gremlin' Sqaud

Message: Just wanna put this up as a notice, anyone interested in joining the combat engineer squad come to me to apply for a spot, anyone who wants a spot has to have knowledge of explosives, construction, all that good stuff.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Dug

ID: Ivan Viktorsky, Colonel

Subject: Promotions, Squads & Squad Leaders

Message: Attention! Soldiers of Duty! In future, to recieve a promotion, you must be in a SQUAD!
All who are not currently in a squad, will not recieve promotions!

As for Squad Leaders! Either begin caring about your squads! Or they will be given to capable hands!

deluxulous

ID: Leonard Maskinsky, Senior Soldier

Subject: Sector Base Assignments // srp_chernobyl

Message: For the new sector, Squads are being given a choice of places to occupy, train, and etc.

As far as I know, the only Squad that has done so is Eagle - we have chosen Red Forest.

deluxulous

ID: Leonard Maskinsky, Senior Soldier

Subject: Main Events On 21/2/2011

Message: Two concerning events have occurred today. This is a brief summary for archival and record purposes. Events posted in chronological order.

Eagle Outpost (Nest) Attacked By Zombies
Soldiers Present: Leonard Maskinsky, Kirill Leren, Vladmir Ivanov
Summary: Maskinsky, Leren, and Ivanov occupied Eagle Outpost. Shortly afterwards, a large wave of zombies began assaulting the building. Anywhere from 20-30 kills reported. No casualties. Maskinsky provided sniper fire with the SVD, Leren provided sniper fire with his VSS, and Ivanov covered the ladder and inside the building with his Abakan. Good teamwork. Shortly after the main wave, DUTY mortars fired into the area, killing remaining zombies.

Old Military Outpost Occupied by Cultists(?)
Soldiers Present: Almost all of the faction
Summary: A large force of "strange persons" attacked the main base but were dispatched quickly. The source was quickly located - the Northwest Corner of the sector, in the old military installation. Maskinsky and Ivanov were dispatched to recon the area, after a mortar bombardment destroyed most of the base. They discovered that the people inside were completely idle, and Lieutenant Colonel Polyakev ordered them to be eliminated. Their supplies were secured, and Sgt. Leren and a few men cleaned the base up.

eroticduck

Name: Rct. Svetlana Boginskya

Subject: No Subject

Message/Report: OH GOSH HOW DID THIS GET HERE IM NOT GOOD WITH NOTICE

Smirnoff

Name: Senior Soldier Vladimir Ivanov, Recon Soldier, Medic and mortar spotter.

Subject: Bloodsucker attack.

Message/Report: A bloodsucker recently attacked the Eagle outpost, present soldier were S-Sldr Leonard Maskinsky, and later on myself as backup. Maskinsky was able to hold off using his superior position and sniper, while the reinforcements, me, was making my way to rescue him, however, bloodsucker fled from the outpost, and attacked me around 1km from the outpost. Minor injuries were inflicted upon my chest, but mostly scratches from the beasts claws. I was patched up and brought back home by Svetlana and Maskinsky, who rescued me with a well placed sniper round i may add.
However, on the way back, we were attacked by multiple bloodsucker's, we belive they were two, but this is unconfirmed. With good teamwork we were able to hold off the attack, and the bloodsuckers fled after being shot.
End of report.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Nova

Quote from: eroticduck on 22-02-2011
Name: Rct. Svetlana Boginskya

Subject: No Subject

Message/Report: OH GOSH HOW DID THIS GET HERE IM NOT GOOD WITH NOTICE

// If you're going to spam our IC board, then I suggest you start to look for another faction. Duty does not tolerate immature, spamming people.

Dug

Name: Colonel Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: RE: Bloodsucker attack.

Message/Report: For dedication, teamwork, skill and sweat the following soldiers have been rewarded with the following rewards.

Senior Soldier Vladimir Ivanov - Stone-Skin Award, Order of the Red Shield, Combat Merit, Order of the Red Sword, Assault Rifle Efficiency Ribbon

Senior Soldier Leonard Maskinsky - Combat Merit, Order of the Red Shield, Sniper Rifle Efficiency Ribbon, Order of the Red Sword, Order of the Silver Shield, Lifesaver Award

Recruit Svetlana Boginskaya - Combat Merit, Order of the Red Shield, Lifesaver Award

deluxulous

Name: Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: RE: Bloodsucker Attack

Message: There were infact, two bloodsuckers. One of them managed to grab me from behind, but I stabbed its arm and it ran off. This sector is getting extremely dangerous, and mutants are beginning to get bolder.

Nova

Subject: Possible Freedom Mercenary

Message/Report: Today, when I took four men on patrol, we searched the nearby warehouse. Inside was a Mercenary, who asked what we were doing. I calmly answered that it was a standard patrol, and proceeded to ask if he had anything to report.
He then told me about a Mercenary who supposedly works for Freedom. He also provided a name/nickname to this Mercenary: Ren.
I do not have any more information after this. I reccomend that we keep any extra careful eye on the Mercenary's, until this particular one is found.

- End report.

lolKieck

Name: Nikolai Lishvic, Senior Soldier, "Kieck"

Subject: RE: Possible Freedom Mercenary

Message/Report: We can't just ask EVERY mercenary which goes inside our base for their name. We have to get out own agent or eavesdrop the mercenaries for any name.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Nova

Subject: RE: RE: Possible Freedom Mercenary

Message/Report: As a matter of fact, we can Lishvic. If a Mercenary wishes to enter out base, we can ask anything we like. It's our base and our rules that apply here, not their's. So I expect you and everyone else to do their jobs, and be on a look out for this Mercenary.

However, I will agree with you. We will not ask Mercenary's that wish to enter the base their name. Rather, one soldier will make sure to stay close to the Mercenary, eavesdropping them. Though you are supposed to be as discrete as possible. Don't just walk around their asses.

- End report.

Comradebritish

Name: Junior Sergeant Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: Bloodsucker... Negotiations?

Message:At god knows what time a group of around 9 bloodsuckers approached the gate... the leader was an Albino alpha. He began to talk and he called out the "pack leader" which was me. He said we had been in his packs lair, the Eagle nest, and that my scent was there. I managed to save everyones lives at the gate and the men kept there heads, even in the face of certain death by this massive horde of suckers. Unless we want to be anhilated I suggest we pull out of the Eagles nest and discontinue occupation of the building. Anyone who was there, put a notice up following this one for recognition.

I'm tired, End report.

Maxi96203

Name: Senior Soldier Ioann Ferapont

Subject: RE:Bloodsucker... Negotiations?

Message: I was in attendance, I must say, that was a lot of bloodsuckers.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Dug

Subject: Bloodsuckers

Message: Eagle is to evacuate the sniper nest. We will begin preperations and purge red forest.
There will be use of mortars, mines, snipers and all other very destructive weapons.

deluxulous

Name: Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: Bloodsuckers

Message: Order confirmed. Will begin extraction of supplies, equipment, and personnel ASAP. Eagle will relocate to headquarters for the time being.

Comradebritish

Name: J-Sergeant Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: RE:Bloodsuckers

Message: With all due respect sir.. I think attacking the red forest/starting a purge would be a terrible leadership decision. Sir the "Albino" managed to must atleast 8 suckers to come talk to us, I'm sure he could muster alot more for a fight. And let's not forget the cost, alot of ammunition will be epxended, and also the possibilty of large casualitys I don't think our battalion is trained to fight a bloodsucker force with the same number as us.

Dug

Subject: RE: RE:Bloodsuckers

Message: Begin planting mines around all possible bloodsucker habitat locations plus deploy barbed wires all over the walls, fences, buildings and so on.

Comradebritish

Name: Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: RE: RE: RE: Bloodsuckers

Message: Gremlin and the rest of your men can install barbed wire on the compound, but going anywhere near bloodsucker lairs is something I or will not order my men to do after todays occurence. I found a recruit mutilated outside of our base with a note saying "Gobln, yor scent is in my lair, fresh one." from that I'm guessing the recruit entered bloodsucker territory, he was too badly cut up for identification. The Goblin part is the "Albino" thinks I'm the pack leader of "Red Pack" their name for Duty.

Dug

Name: Captain Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: RE: RE: RE: RE: Bloodsuckers

Message: You will do, as you are told. We are Duty. We fight the zone, even if it means dying. You should have thought of that before you joined us.

Comradebritish

Name: Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav

Subject: RE V: Bloodsuckers

Message: I know I'm a soldier, but I'm also a fucking human being and so are your men, I don't see the point in whittling your mens lives away over some damn purge, sir.