-=DUTY=- IC Board

Started by Commissar Nitro, 28-07-2010

Tom

// Thats what I meant
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Ace of Hearts

Quote from: Tom on 26-11-2010
// Thats what I meant

Fixed it then.

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Sergeant

Subject: Alliances

Notification: Attention, soldiers of Duty! Please take note we are now in alliance with a Mercenary group that calls themselves "Orion". These Mercenaries are expected to aid us in base defenses should we come under attack, and follow orders from ANY Duty NCO or CO. Report any foul behavior by these Mercenaries to an officer.

End Notification.

Fibritz

ID: Senior Soldier Lukasz 'Geist' Navrocki

Subject: report - Helping Millitary

Today, durning a patrol I've heard a loud explosion near milli base. A millitary Jeep entered Anomaly or IED, and landed under the bridge, I went there to help them. and saw millitary unit securing the area. Next I've helped their medic to take injured officer to their base, but he died when we reached our destination. By the way Millitary Colonel secured some documents from the jeep. That situation can improve our relations a Little.

End of Report

End Notification.

Nova

Name: Junior Sergeant Yuri Levenski

Subject: Casulty report

Message/Report: During Freedom's attack on the base, we sustained minor losses, with three men KIA and atleast two with minor wounds, including myself.
Here are the names of the lost listed: Soldier Oleg Kovalenko, Senior-Soldier Guserov Shvets, Sergeant Sergei Petrenko

End of report

// Please note, that the two Soldiers and Sergeant listed as KIA in this report are fictional, and not actually a part of Duty

Ace of Hearts

Subject: Daily Report - 06/12/2015, Friday

Report: Several unidentified corpses were recovered from the Swamps, they were found wearing Duty uniforms, (PSZ-9Md Universal Protection, and Berill-PSZ-9Md Armoured Suit) the bodies have been placed in the medical bay, awaiting identification.

End report.

Ace of Hearts

Subject: Daily Report - 07/12/2015, Saturday

Report: A lone Militant assaulted our compound, the front gate to be specific. He walked down the road leading into the compound, firing wildly from the hip, he was brought down easily by myself and the other soldiers on station. His weapon had broken down to the point of uselessness by the time we retreived it, and upon further inspection the Militant turned out to be zombified. Also witnessed was a Controller lurking around the front entry, the soldiers with me during this sighting were not equipped well enough for us to confront the beast, but he killed two Bloodsuckers who were also wandering in the general vicinity of the gate, and hauled them off to some unknown location. His lair may be nearby, as suggested by how quickly he was able to move the corpses away and return. In addition, a man in a black trenchcoat wielding a SIG-550 assault rifle exchanged gunfire with the soldiers stationed at the gate. This man was eventually killed by a Stalker who snuck out of our compound and flanked him.

End report.

Nova

Name: Junior Sergeant Yuri Levenski

Subject: Ecologist help, KIA and wounded men

Message/Report: Today, an Ecologist asked for our help with some research. We were supposed to protect him. I assembled some men and went off to help him. He was going to measure something in the garbage, radiation and psy levels I believe. On the way over to the garbage, we saw a Controller. We didn't engage, leaving it alone. When we arrived at the garbage, we noticed that the Military was there as well. While 'Geist' was up in the crane, where he were placing a detector, the Controller attacked the Military. They were able to kill, which means that there is one less Controller to worry about. All of the sudden, 'Geist' were teleported away by an anomaly, ending up in the Red Forest.

Only moments later, we were attacked by a large group off blind dogs. I believe that there was more than 20+ of them. We pulled back to the base, but not without consquences. On the way back, half of the squad was killed, and myself and Recruit Nikolaj Benioff had been severely injured. I was able to patch Nikolaj up, before I fell unconsious myself. When I woke up, I noticed that 'Geist' were patching me up. Both Nikolaj and myself are recovering from the wounds at this moment.

These are the names of the men lost: Soldier Andriy Ovseenko, Soldier Davyd Litvin, Senior Soldier Yaroslav Gorobets.

End of report.

// Please note that the names listed are only fictional, and not actually a part of Duty

Ace of Hearts

ID: Sevastian Polyakev, Warrant Officer

Subject: Daily Report - 11/12/2015, Wednesday

Report: A small squad consisting of three men, in addition to an Orion Mercenary, was sent out to investigate rumors of increased Freedom activity. Acting upon information discovered, the squad managed to sneak into Freedom's sectorial headquarters, and set up an ambush. The base was empty at the time. An emission occurred not longer after the squad took positions, and a Freedom squad ran into their occupied building, likely seeking shelter, a battle quickly ensued. The victor of the battle is undecided, as both sides suffered casualties. The squad leader and one of his men returned with injuries, claming the third soldier and Mercenary as casualties.

Casualties (As stated by the OiC): Senior Soldier Ivan Kuznetsov, Mercenary "Mosquito".

Comradebritish

ID: 'Goblin'

Subject: Battle Report, 16/12/2015 Thursday

Report:Well, Geist and I were on patrol around the road and swamp area, we came to the hill the overlooks freedom and thought to do some Recon. From what we saw, it seems that Freedom has fortified it's gate, built a watchtower and equipped it's soldiers with high grade suits and guns, two contacts had a Beril and a Skat. After being there for a few minutes, the Freedomers started to open fire, Geist returned fire, and a few stalkers, who had apparentley been sent by the Army showed up. Cnsidering our position, and the fact we were well armed and in equal if not superior numbers, we decided that we had to engage the Freedomers if we were to leave.

I managed to get one, Geist and the stalkers took out the rest, it seems they arent as effective at long range combat as we thought, even with their Nato guns. I was taken down near the end of the fight by the Skat, Geist dragged my ass back to base, we won the engagment, me being Injured was the only casuality that we suffered, I guess I was the commanding offcier for the fight. . .

End Report.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Bucky

Name: Krill Leren, Junior Sergeant

Subject: Lack of Discipline

Message/Report: I've noticed a few of the new Recruits and some of the not-so-new Soldiers neglecting to salute officers. Just a warning to all before we begin seriously cracking down on this, all NCO's and CO's must be saluted, those of  you not savvy in the way of Military Speak that means anyone Junior Sergeant and above must be saluted. I do not mind if you don't salute us at the front gate due to the code stating "Do not salute out in the open" that's perfectly fine, however, instead of saying "Hey there, Krill" it would be more professional to acknowledge the officer by saying "Hello, Junior Sergeant"... Just a fair warning before this starts to become an issue.

... End Announcement

Turkey

Name: Fyoder Zel

Subject: Reporting for Duty.

Message/Report:

I have returned.. It's good to be back..

// No one from the old duty is here.. q.q forever alone\\

deluxulous

Quote from: Turkey on 26-12-2010
Name: Fyoder Zel

Subject: Reporting for Duty.

Message/Report:

I have returned.. It's good to be back..

// No one from the old duty is here.. q.q forever alone\\

// >:(

Dug

Name: Ivan Viktorsky

Subject: Lack of Discipline & Training

Message/Report: Soldiers of Duty, we all know the general is present in the base. I expect all of you to have your gear clean, loaded and ready for fighting. Anyone from Junior Sergeant rank to my rank has my authorization to run trainings, classes, to improve discipline and overall knowledge of the soldiers.

Don't dissapoint me.

Bucky

Subject: Daily Report

Message/Report: Today the soldiers, new recruits, and I discovered a Freedom spy in the base, he had with him valuable building documents for our complex. He claimed that they went on the Black Market for around 5,000 Rubles indicating that there are more copies circulating around. I performed a live firing squad and delt with him quickly. After this we investigated an incident near an anomaly field where the victims of a rather vicious emission lay petrified in ash... Quite odd...

... End Report

deluxulous

Name: Leonard Maskinsky

Subject: Occurences

Message/Report:

Upon returning to base tonight, a strange anomaly teleported me, Troll, and a new recruit (Named Nikolai) // ty jake \\ into the train tunnel, along with three or four military personell. The entire tunnel had collapsed, and it was blocked by massive amounts of rock. There was an extremely large number of corpses by the fire, and notes were found scattered around the tunnel. A large group of Zombified STALKER's fired upon us, but were subdued. Upon exiting the tunnel, we were confronted with lots of small rat-like mutants, and two large humanoid mutants that had these things attatched to them, and were throwing these things at us. No casualties, but all of the mutants were killed.

jaik

// His name is Nikolai
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ace of Hearts

Subject: Promotions & Demotions

Announcement: Attention, soldiers of Duty! Many of you have been expecting an upcoming wave of promotions and demotions, so here they finally are.

Promoted:

Lukasz 'Geist' Navrocki, From: Senior Soldier, To: Junior Sergeant

Yuri 'Goblin' Radoslav, From: Senior Soldier, To: Junior Sergeant

Stephen 'Troll' Serdjukov, From: Recruit, To: Soldier

Demoted:

None.

All changes are effective immediately.

End announcement.

jaik

Name: Sldr. Stepan "Troll" Serdjukov

Subject: Breaking the oath

Message/Report: Wolf has just left the base and the Duty. He handed his uniform and the radio to Goblin. He said that he's not useful to Duty anymore. I suspect he could give our frequency and details to anyone, I'm anxiously awaiting for next orders.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bucky

Subject: Re: Breaking The Oath

Message/Report: An unfortunate loss of a good soldier and an outstanding medic. I suggest however we change the radio frequency... Just to be on the safe side...

... End Reply

Faxxon

ID: Nikolai Iya, Soldier.

Subject: Attack

Report: Two STALKER's sought permission to enter the base, I performed the regular searches. One was armed with a Makarov, the other a Viper. While my back was turned the STALKER with the viper began to attack the other STALKER inside the compound. I turned and pursued the murderer and eliminated him with utmost prejudice. Possibly the first kill I can engrave on the chalk board..

End report.

Bucky

Subject: A Leave of Absence

Message/Report: I'm dealing with subsequent injuries so I will not be in the field for perhaps two days...

... End report

(This is an IC excuse to not attend the meeting, my OOC reason is that its at 12:00 AM and I have school the next day, there fore I cannot attend, someone (Ace) will need to fill me in.)

Turkey

Quote from: Bucky on 02-01-2011

Subject: A Leave of Absence

Message/Report: I'm dealing with subsequent injuries so I will not be in the field for perhaps two days...

... End report

(This is an IC excuse to not attend the meeting, my OOC reason is that its at 12:00 AM and I have school the next day, there fore I cannot attend, someone (Ace) will need to fill me in.)

//same

Comradebritish

Name: Goblin, Junior Sergeant

Subject: OP Report

Message/Report: Part 1 of my report concerns an engagment in the train tunnels. Under my command, Troll and Wolf investigated the activity. Through the passing time, a large group of miscellanious stalkers arrived, aswell as a large Military Squad, and thanks to Wolf's Marksmanship and another stalker's, we managed to breach what was a Monolith Stronghold of sorts, blowing up a generator to open the door.

The military breached and cleared out the living inhabitants. . . and then some um. . . Robots showed up. . . yeah we were confuse as hell. Flying Buzz saws and a three legged attack. . . thing, they were dispatched quite easily. The Duty and Military force entered the tunnel and sweeped the whole area, a console was destroyed, something about a "Re-animation" Broadcast. . . but that was stopped on destruction of the console. We then found a sealed up artifact, thanks to Troll's technician skills we managed to get it open, the colonel attempted to grab it, but didn't succeed. . . After a retreat and the Monolith compounds. . . self destruction, we talked with the military. Apprarentley we had no use for the artifact and the fact that the colonel marched over had given him the right to take it, we didn't hand it over. I sold it off to a passing trader, didn't get alot for it. . .

Second part of the report concerns stalkers. Seems rookies are getting a litle headstrong and have been firing at us, but Wolf quickly put them down. . . oh and I got a shiny new colt.

End Report.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Ace of Hearts

Subject: Protocol Changes

Notification: Attention, soldiers of Duty! Military patrol groups and soldiers are no longer permitted inside Duty compounds, or within Duty territory. If a Military unit is sighted, report it to an officer immediately and await further orders. You are not permitted to engage Military units without specific orders from an officer.

End notification.