-=DUTY=- Announcements

Started by Commissar Nitro, 12-05-2010

Commissar Nitro

All OOC announcments will be posted here.

Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Commissar Nitro

New update new map new system for faction combat, that means lots more fighting so get active stay active and follow orders.

If we stay active iv got a few plans for us to return to the former glory of duty.

Commissar Nitro

Squads are being formed, This is extremly expensive i have sept over 500k thus far equipint raptor and cobra, I require everyone to hand in their paychecks to myself, picto and ping pong, We require anouther 600k to fully equip the squads.

Commissar Nitro

For ease of event organisation and OOC training, I would like to remind all DUTY members to get on teamspeak when they are on their Duty charicters.

This saves me alot of time and hassel as typing walls of text is imposible for me.

Allso its easier to remind you to check console for radio.

One final note all duty members should create this bind: bind = "rp_setfrequency ****

**** = duty freq.

This makes setting your freq after conection far simpler and much faster if you crash.

Commissar Nitro

Squad system abolished due to impraticality in new script, Specialized weapons and armour will be isued on a as need basis.

Dug

I'm the new leader, however I won't be leading on Stone. There will be many changes.
Nitro has to do a IC handout of command to me.

Dug

We will be doing weekly talks about Duty, suggestions you might have and discussions how we can improve Duty and where did we go wrong over the past week. We will discuss the current financial state and other.

These will be either on Saturday or Sunday, the first one is today.

Dug

It seems some of you don't understand tactics/advantages/disadvantages, we will have to discuss these soon enough.

Dug

Activity check complete, those who were removed , feel free to reapply.

Dug

Join squads please, PM me if you want to. If you got suggestions concerning squads(whether it's small changes, to a completely new squad, doesn't matter to me), PM me.

Squad leaders can actually lead their squad you have no restraints(means you can organize training, patrols, etc.) unless I say otherwise or someone higher ranked than the squad leader.

Dug

There will be a lot of changes around here. Get ready for them.

Dug

I got a new windows aka formated everything, will be gone for some time.
Not a reason for you to go inactive, I have officers in charge and they will relay anything you do, to me.

Those who display well during my absence, will get a promotion.

Dug

Make sure you come online during the weekend there will be a weekly chat.
We have some things to discuss and your suggestions will be taken into consideration/put into action.

Dug

Alright the weekly chat is tonight, you can express your opinions and put your suggestions into discussion, make sure you think them trough.

EDIT: Awards were given out.

Dug

I know I wasn't active that much lately, but that's because I have homework/tests/studies up to my neck and not a minute of free time. By the end of this week I'll be able to come online with you guys again and start a WAAAAAAGH! xD :P

Also guys if I'm not around that doesn't mean you shouldn't go on your dutiers, we still have to pay off that exo Q.Q
Roleplay with each other, play dice?

Also prepare your wishlist for christmas :P , however you will probably get some of that stuff after christmas.

Dug

Alright we might just not have to pay off the exo and duty will actually have a christmas.
Other than that we need to get active after these holidays and begin training cruits/soldiers/trainees.

Dug

It is encouraged that you join squads and that officers begin opening new ones.

Dug

Tomorrow, evening, aprox 18:00 GMT +1. We are going to have a serious meeting.

Dug

Dug

Medals & Awards roster updated.

Dug

Lets face it, guard duty most of the time is booring and we need things to do.
Anything, you have in mind, an idea, PM it to me, if you think it would be fun for Duty to do.
Events, trainings, anything.

I don't want it to be half arsed. I want it to look decent and thought trough.

Ace of Hearts

Duty finds itself in need of additional medics, as our current ones are inactive. If you feel your medical RP is up to the task, talk to me on SF about becoming one.

SF: Ace (I'm certain some of you haven't added me yet.)

Dug

Can't play Gmod due to Garrys new gay update.

Ace of Hearts

Right, our "Weekly Chats" are starting up again. They will be held every Saturday at 4:00 PM EST. (EST = GMT -5. Do some math.) These chats are a time for any and all Duty members to come together in an SF chatroom, and voice opinions, suggestions, etc. I understand that I'm giving kind of a late warning for the upcoming Saturday, so I'm not expecting as many people to show up as in the future, but that's alright.

TL;DR - Saturday, 4:00 PM EST, be on Steam.

PS: Dugzor can go on the server ONCE MORE!!!

Ace of Hearts

If you're in a charge of squad; Get your squadmates active, and start requesting permission to do various "missions" associated with your squad. Inactivity from you & your squadmates will get your position & squad revoked.

In addition; Anyone that is of Junior Sergeant and up can open a new squad. Keep that in mind. Request a squad if you want one, and can reach the appropriate rank.