Done with the server...

Started by il-keeper-li, 10-02-2011

il-keeper-li

:tick:Well im done with this sever because a guy that me and my friend sprayed in the face. After rping the robbing. I went to freedoms base to buy some ammo. Apparently he told freedom that he wasnt killed and "barely lived" He Went up and told freedom. They aimed all of their guns at me and started talking to me and saying stuff like "STOP!" and i asked if they had and AK-47u ammo. And i had a AKM. So i procceded to ask that if they had any. But i didnt know that the ammos were the same... So this chick all me "A fucking idiot" And i said "Way to be a dick" So I run and all of the freedom people shoot at me because of that. But just think. If that guy that i robbed haddent said anything to have freedom point their guns at me, i wouldnt be in this situation...

Unless an admin can resolve this i am hereby banned from the server because of this...
And not the admin that did this shit...
--- Also note that this girl is known to be quite bitchy. Has probably made other STALKERS quit the server too.

eroticduck

Yorty

I suggest you start making more sense if you ever want to get anything done.

N3gativezero

I honestly couldn't understand that.
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Zstan

Use spell check please, we can't help you if we can't understand what you're saying.

Get an admin to check the logs if you're telling the truth, you will be unbanned. But if you're lying (like most people in this situation) you will remained banned.

eroticduck

Quote from: Zstan on 10-02-2011
Use spell check please, we can't help you if we can't understand what you're saying.

Get an admin to check the logs if you're telling the truth, you will be unbanned. But if you're lying (like most people in this situation) you will remained banned.

I don't think he's banned.

Regardless, post this in the thread you made in the "item issue" subforum, not here! This is for IC stuff like stories.

il-keeper-li

I told him too check the logs but he refused to...

Paintcheck

It is not the admin's job to sift through thousands of lines of log. Get your own screenshots and your own proof. If you are too lazy to do that the admins aren't going to help you.

Silver Knight

This is not the "Unban me please" section. It's here: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-bans/

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Frostee

Were you a legit bandit or lolbandit...

Nargotah

Quote from: il-keeper-li on 10-02-2011
:tick:Well im done with this sever because a guy that me and my friend sprayed in the face. After rping the robbing. I went to freedoms base to buy some ammo. Apparently he told freedom that he wasnt killed and "barely lived" He Went up and told freedom. They aimed all of their guns at me and started talking to me and saying stuff like "STOP!" and i asked if they had and AK-47u ammo. And i had a AKM. So i procceded to ask that if they had any. But i didnt know that the ammos were the same... So this chick all me "A fucking idiot" And i said "Way to be a dick" So I run and all of the freedom people shoot at me because of that. But just think. If that guy that i robbed haddent said anything to have freedom point their guns at me, i wouldnt be in this situation...

Unless an admin can resolve this i am hereby banned from the server because of this...
And not the admin that did this shit...
--- Also note that this girl is known to be quite bitchy. Has probably made other STALKERS quit the server too.

My agony at your leaving is matched only by my apathy of your existence.

Midgetonic

ak47u haha, But in this intance(if I do understand you correctly...somehow) you probably should have lsitened to the freedomers. If i am not mistaken i was on the server when they killed you and they shot you because you ran into their base after you cursed at them and did not listen to their commands. Basically you should have listened and not have spazzed out and ran into their base, or you could have explained your cas

il-keeper-li

Couldnt go through logs, admin kicked me way to quickly

Dude

Thats why you go to your console and then get the logs... You don't have to go to the in-game chatbox to get them, and your console still has the logs after you leave the server... Honestly, you post in the wrong section, you present no evidence, and you use the absolute worst grammar. This thread should be locked, and you shouldn't even bother posting in the correct section.

Dug

Hence why you should have left for Duty to get proper roleplay education and a couple of nice friends.
But sadly, everyone runs to Freedom. PS: Wrong section.