DONATOR FLAGS

Started by ThY, 05-08-2009

ThY

Well, ive seen many people recently, with donator flags, which havent donated, which makes honest people like me. Very unhappy.

I wont say any names,But ive seen..  many:

bandits. Just becuase there was none online, the same with some bloodsuckers and zombies. (or mutants i dont know). Ive seen scientists the same. Just because they are needed in events. And the thing is, the admins let them keep it. My bloodsucker was 65$ and this is anoying.

Just because you get to know an admin either, isnt an excuse to get many free flags. Or abilities.

Im admitting, most admins here need more dicipline. But thats another story.

BEFORE YOU ASK, Im giving NO Names. Im not that mean
DISCUSS!

itsjustguy

I think ive seen some, and yes it should be via pay ONLY
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Dark Angel

Strip all the Non-Donator Flags.... or who haven't earned them.

Tunddruff

Only ones i use are e-bandit and sucker1

Which are aloud for TA/BA

ThY

I dont really mind admins, (well i do) but not as much..
I ment normal members or even non members!

Tunddruff

Oh  yeah, that doesnt make sense

ThY

Ive seen some like OOC: Im setting up an event, who wants to be zombie/sucker?
Not in those words though ofc.

Also
1: Your awesome
Admin: Kthx *Gives zombie*

Silver Knight

Well, its a enough saying that its going on, but we really need names to act upon your rumor.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Well

Not Donator or Not AN admin  (Flag Strip) done

Also i've bunny ears and i can use them!

=:)  ->  >:')  ->  =:)

Cobra

Quote from: Silver Knight on 05-08-2009
Well, its a enough saying that its going on, but we really need names to act upon your rumor.
Yeah I was going to say that. In order for us to act we need names at least...

SpAcY

I saw "Dutch"(Dwayne Stewart, his duty char's name) with a zombie (checking donators hold on).

EDIT: Dwayne got a free zombie flag, he's a minge. He minges all the time when he can, he has tooltrust which he abuses by spawning mingable dupes and uses them. he's simply annoying, he ALWAYS asks for the arena to be setup even though it's like.. what? An OOC pastime?. He bypassed paying $100? Bull fucking shit.

And I don't even have to remind you about how many times he get's kicked/banned.

ThY

Dutch was one, but i diddnt want to say the name. :S,
Anyway, nice observation SpAcY :D

I think admins should print out the donator list, and make it a habit to check ingame.
Really, why would i pay 65$ if i could just go afk on the server 'till there is an event? :S

Dark Angel

I'm already checking Donator List when i see people who aren't donators.

So i can now start removing flags? :D

jaik

Quote from: 19YearsOldLesbian on 06-08-2009
I'm already checking Donator List when i see people who aren't donators.

So i can now start removing flags? :D

Kind of.

You decide to remove them or not >_>.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Assassinator

Don't remove my Murloc flag. D;

RAPTOR

How come whenever i take a break shit hits the fan :| just 3-4 more days for a replacement card and im back.
I chill quite often.

ThY

:D, thanks guys! <3.
It should be a daily admin routine. ;)

I dunno :S

Dutch

Quote from: SpAcY on 05-08-2009
I saw "Dutch"(Dwayne Stewart, his duty char's name) with a zombie (checking donators hold on).

EDIT: Dwayne got a free zombie flag, he's a minge. He minges all the time when he can, he has tooltrust which he abuses by spawning mingable dupes and uses them. he's simply annoying, he ALWAYS asks for the arena to be setup even though it's like.. what? An OOC pastime?. He bypassed paying $100? Bull fucking shit.

And I don't even have to remind you about how many times he get's kicked/banned.
The fuck, Spacy? I thought we were bros, man.

Let's see:
-My zombie doesn't actually have the flag, and I hardly ever seriously use him unless for events.
-I don't give a shit about the arena anymore.
-I don't abuse TT, what the fuck is a mingeable dupe?
-I don't minge unless I'm trying to make someone laugh, I guess I do do it a bit much, and I'll stop.
-I've never gotten banned. I've gotten kicked a couple of times, but that's usually an admin's way of talking to me.
-I plan on donating, but not right now. I don't completely trust you, Silverknight. I'll donate if you plan to actually fix shit. At the moment, SRP is a mess.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS

jaik

Quote from: Dutch on 06-08-2009
-I plan on donating, but not right now. I don't completely trust you, Silverknight. I'll donate if you plan to actually fix shit. At the moment, SRP is a mess.

Lol bullshit...I said that too,but I cba going to America and make a debit card there,I'll just wait a year and get a credit card
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

KillSlim

Who was the guy which had been given a free MASTER MERCENARY FLAG!?!
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

ISPYUDIE

Quote from: KillSlim on 06-08-2009
Who was the guy which had been given a free MASTER MERCENARY FLAG!?!

WHAT?!?! That's just stupid...

Dutch

Aaaaand I think I succesfully pissed off a bunch of people because of an event I did today.
People (and by that I mean faggots) kept claiming that someone had given me controller flags, which was no where near true.

What actually happened was I was using dem back majicks for an event, that's all. Not a free flag, or anything like that.
"What dutch says, when he's not trollin mono, he talkes good smartness." - Comradebritish

Moonwolf302

Plunger

Quote from: Dutch on 06-08-2009
Aaaaand I think I succesfully pissed off a bunch of people because of an event I did today.
People (and by that I mean faggots) kept claiming that someone had given me controller flags, which was no where near true.

What actually happened was I was using dem back majicks for an event, that's all. Not a free flag, or anything like that.
How did you get black magic SWEP?

Dutch

An admin spawned it for me.