Donations

Started by Celtic, 19-01-2010

Celtic

Well that Military chopper today showed me something pretty important.  We need to even the odds.  So I'm thinking of getting an exoskeleton, and so far I have 70k, mostly thanks to Dug and Royz.  So if possible I would greatly appreciate any donations anyone has to offer.  Note that this is not a requirement to donate, it's just appreciated if you do.  After I reach the exo-skeleton's 200500 I will go back to my usual style of spending all my money on supplies for you guys.

Celtic

So I've decided to spend the money on something else, and I want your opinions.  I could either just keep the money so we can always be well supplied or I could go for an RPG, something to shoot down those annoying Military choppers.

Dug

I think we should spend money on armor, weapons and such. We should try and get exos to the ones who are allowed to have them. Such as you and I.

Other than that, helis are pain in ass and listen to this. I buy the bloody rpg for 16k off the supplies menu but dark angels funny prices indicate 60k needs to be given.

EDIT: What if NATO gave us AAs xD

Celtic

So it turns out Fluffy's just extra nice, and I'm back to saving up for an exo.

Royz

I'll continue to help. When you've got your exo, Immah work towards getting a Seva.

Locke

Don't bother with the RPG, it doesn't work.
It's been removed from the server.

I'd get a wind of freedom for yourself Celtic, and spend the rest on supplies.

Dug

Waaaait, a minute there....wind of freedom is exo?
Omfg lol it's so cheap....in menu...

Midnight

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 21-01-2010

What we are planning to do with the RPG is use it more as an rp item. So we will buy it and have it, so if we try to use it in a fire fight with the military we will not be pulling it out of our asses and have the right to use it on their choppers.

Celtic

Quote from: ㅎㅎLocke on 21-01-2010

I do have the wind of Freedom suit, but the fact that the Military already has a chopper shows me we need something to counter it.  Freedom is also very well supplied already.  I constantly buy ammo when for my troops.

*Edit* And if anyone didn't know, I'm always willing to supply ammo, or anything else you might need.

bto

Im spending most of my money On gernade Launcher Ammo. . . Not just any ammo but acid ammo that can go through Steel. Take out those fucking CHoppas. I have the counter weopon and I need some donations for The ammo. Its 5,000 A Bullet but can take down any chopper. Thats how we counter act there 1001010101 choppers.
Freedom all day BITCHES!

Welshy

Not to put a downer on you Bto, but since when has there been things like "acid bullets" in the zone? I'd stick with what you got right now, since i am going to stop military using 10000001 choppers at a time, and just keep your men supplied untill you ARE strong enough to start buying exos.

I am Soldier - Play Free Online Games

Royz

It pisses me off when we get raided, but what really pisses me off is when we get raided in our base by an enemy helicopter and infantry. The best part about the helicopter is that the rocket launcher is gone and there is nothing to really combat it (AKA) It has a shitload of hp.

(I still remember when Freedom got raided by a helicopter, Military units, and Duty units.)

Locke

I agree with Royz, Freedom needs some way to defend itself.

Nikolaz72

Freedom needs a way to defend themself? You know Duty is hostile with Military too mate.. I think what royz remembers is months ago.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Royz

Quote from: Nikolaz72 on 26-01-2010
Freedom needs a way to defend themself? You know Duty is hostile with Military too mate.. I think what royz remembers is months ago.

Of course, but the chances are it will happen again, like when everyone claimed it was uncanon and nothing got fixed until Freedom threatened to ally with the monolith which then they stepped in and said "JOO CANT DOO DAT"

Nikolaz72

Most people but Military agrees that the Choppers is mostly a lolfail. But that doesnt mean everyone should ignore the canon completely.

What i mean is yea, we could ally ourselves with Freedom. But it wouldnt be fun for Monolith. And wtf happends when all three ally? I mean that wouldnt make a lot of sence.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Dug

I'm just saying people are always like "olooololololol that ain't canon".
You have free will and people can do whatever they want.

Steel

Quote from: Dug on 26-01-2010
I'm just saying people are always like "olooololololol that ain't canon".
You have free will and people can do whatever they want.

In my opinion, i hate it when people dont follow canon, and there isnt a faction on the server that follows it.
Hence why i play my loner more now.

Celtic

Quote from: Dug on 26-01-2010
I believe factions can do whatever the fuck they want to. Canon? Canon my ass. If military can pull out a million of free helicopters, we can make treaties how we want to and whenever we want to. Forget what other people say.
Well first off their amount of choppers actually is canon, although it may not be fair, it is unfortunately canon.  As for treaties well an alliance with DUTY is way out of line, as it truly doesn't make sense.

*Edit* Also get back on topic, this is not to discuss what's canonical and whether canon should be followed.

Locke

Dug. Get your head straight.

Celtic

If you haven't guessed, I got the exo.

Suggestions for what do with 100000 roubles?

Zaki

Buy Midnight one. With my trading, I can get another 100k in no time.

Royz

Bleh, who needs a bulky suit? Im shooting for the Seva

Goose

AREE PEE GEEE shipment rape dem choppas with your brand new terrorist brand RPG straight outta Iraq have fun kiddies ;)

~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Locke

Save it for a rainy day.

^^ Advice from a previous freedom leader.