Donations

Started by Celtic, 19-01-2010

Goose

Well then its good for any day since it seems to rain every few hours or so, SO AREE PEE GEE get yours today ;)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Zaki

Royz, if you work good up in the books, I'll get you one.

Dug

Quote from: Celtic on 26-01-2010

If you haven't guessed, I got the exo.

Suggestions for what do with 100000 roubles?

Get me an exo :P!

lolKieck

Whooo !
RPG, then exo for Dug, whoo !
We are gonna kick their asses then !
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Midnight

Well a exo is always welcome if you want to get me one ,but  I just know it is going to be a huge pain in the ass trying to get these recommendations for the application tho.

Celtic

Well if I buy another exo, it would be for Midnight, cause he's the other Ace.  Zaki's rich so he'll get one in his own time.

Royz

I think its alright for the leader to wear an exoskeleton without applying for it. But anyone else will need to, Co-leader and such.

Dug

Quote from: Midnight on 27-01-2010
Well a exo is always welcome if you want to get me one ,but  I just know it is going to be a huge pain in the ass trying to get these recommendations for the application tho.

I'm already on the roster.

Celtic

Well we've got two exo's but we're still open for donations.  This also greatly helps since we lost a few good rifles to a recent incident with the Monolith.

Goose

Oh im sorry ive got to buy new shit now thank you mingy amon for jacking my rifle with your minge knife tactics
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Celtic

There's been a wipe, and the only thing we retain are our exoskeletons.  So we encourage Freedomers to donate all their money towards our cause.  Also Midnight I'd like to talk to you regarding what we should plan on buying.

Midnight

Well I am not going to be on for the next few days because I got CoP and that all I really want to play at the moment.

Goose

random place for this but oh well built armoury today on its saved in dups so we have a somewhat of a base :D

Celtic

Bump.
How are rookies getting Groza's and G36's?
I don't mind you saving up for your own personal supplies and ammo, but when people have 20k spare it just isn't even fair when some people aren't armed.  Quit hogging the cash and donate it so we can spread it around fairly.  We supply you very well when I actually get donations.

Also the trader isn't an armory.  He does not give out free stuff.  Quit asking for it, he just sells at a somewhat reduced price.

I'm considering making donations mandatory since you shouldn't need the money if the leaders can supply stuff for you.