Disrespect for admins? (and Plunger)

Started by deluxulous, 15-10-2009

deluxulous

I'm personally tired of seeing people bugging Plunger. It's really getting on my nerves. Every time he tries to correct someone or make someone see their mistakes he gets shot down like the Lindenberg.

I've seen more and more disrespect for admins in general that aren't SA's and up.

Ravanger

This could connect to back seating since sometimes I seen if you dont give someone something or do something for them they get really pissie. But sometimes people can just be anus faces.

Just saying maybe,but I have notice some disrespect in server n stuff.

deluxulous

I've gotten a fair share of it too. /me coughs at Snowblind.

Locke

Snowblind, the subtle troll

Ravanger

Have you guys ever been framed before by people for something that did not happened and may have but they changed it around to make it look like you did something bad.

I had that happen to me a few times. Like when I helped with the arena long time ago they said I abused and made like 20 Vsses,and actually I made like 3 for a the last round as we had a ic weapon stash. Plus we took them at the end of the round.

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Scooby doobi doo!!! Where are you!?

Note Silver Knight said that he will track me down and rape me ='(

Plunger

Quote from: Dark Angel on 16-10-2009
Scooby doobi doo!!! Where are you!?

Note Silver Knight said that he will track me down and rape me ='(
Good luck Silver.

Cobra

I remember a person accused me of using Noclip in a IC battle when it was Nines who teleported to me and then flew around D:<

Locke