Disband dead factions / Additional faction boards

Started by KillSlim, 07-12-2009

KillSlim

Dead factions:
I suggest we remove the utterly, completely dead player-made factions; due to their inactivity and well, they're dead. Inverted Sun, Chernobyl Shadows and the LMS I am mainly talking about; since Locke still apparently has plans for BEVA.
It's just pointless keeping the boards up since they're never ever used.

Additional faction boards:
Please read: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/request-site-forum-addtions/stalker-rp-factions/
Selected 'Update' message icon because we need to update the forum.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Tunddruff

Nah,  When I go on I usually go on IS. If the RP was fulfilling then i would go on more.

KillSlim

Quote from: Tunddruff on 08-12-2009
Nah,  When I go on I usually go on IS. If the RP was fulfilling then i would go on more.

What happened to you losing interest in SRP? No point keeping a dead group up if the leader comes on once every few months.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Akira

KillSlim

Quote from: Akira on 09-12-2009
I also lost interest in SRP..

I saw due to your lack of appearances in the server.