Diary of Osip Yahslov(WIP)

Started by Maxi96203, 05-12-2010

Maxi96203

Recording 001

*Static* Hello? Is this thing on. Well fuck. If it isn't I suppose I will be talking to myself from now on. I just encountered a Military checkpoint. They aren't letting me in The Zone. I guess I'm climbing the fence. The only difficulty is the barbed wire. Its everywhere on the gate. Wish me luck.

*Shaking chain noises. Static as the recording ends.*

Recording 002

*Static* Oh god. I'm fucking bleeding. Fuck this hurts. *Zipper opening is heard.* Thats better. I used a bandage. That should stop the bleeding until I find a doctor or whatever they have in The Zone. *Bloodsucker cry is heard* What the fuck is that!? I have to move.

*Static. Running is heard as the recording ends*

Recording 003

So if you're listening well then I either dropped this or died. My name is Osip Yahslov and I was born in a slum in Odesa in the Ukraine. I haven't seen any life hear. I'm not surprised if I'm the only one here. I'm not exactly sure what that t-t-thing was I heard out there. But I'm hiding in this building. I'm surprised it's still standing. *Rumbling is heard* Wait wait. Wha-What's that noise? Is it a earthquake? Why is the sky red? Oh god it sounds really bad. I think I might stay in here.

*Static. Rumbling is heard as recording ends*
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY