Diary of a Grunt

Started by Turkey, 21-11-2010

Turkey

[Log 0-001]
My name is Lobanov, And from this point on.. I will be recording everything thats happened in my day and life from the begging to the end..

[end]

[Log 0-002]
Was on guarding the freedom prisoner. I learned a few things about freedom from him.. He's not that bad, But I still don't trust him enough..

Today was cold.. I could see my breath outside.. Nothing really happened today.

[end]

[Log 0-003]
Promotions!
I got promoted to jsgt today.
The military sent out a task force and gunned down a group known as new haven.
The sergeant was gunned down. The lt.col wouldn't give up on 'em, But he faded out. I recovered his tags
[end]

[Log 0-003]
It's getting cold.

It's so cold my piss steams outside... I hope we get blankets soon...
[end]

Nargotah

ROFL. I love how the guy looks like he's saying "Well, fuck."

Turkey

[Log 0-004]
Promoted!
I got promoted to sergeant today.
Out on patrol with the Lt.Col, We gunned down a bandit trying to kill us. I got hit, Fuckin' stings.
Getting colder every day.
[end]

[Log 0-005]
Shot down two stalkers. Trespassers. Will have to make the report to the Colonel...  God I am getting tired of the cold. Nothing much happened today.
[end]

Turkey

Metro 2033 OST - Guitar Song (1)
[Log 0-006]
It's come to my attention that a majority of the people in the military have multiple issues. I am not saying that I am perfect myself, But I've seen some fucked up things here. I've meet, Sadistic people.. Very quiet people.. People that don't even act like people, In the zone.. But by far the worst moment of my life.. Was the pain from my first bullet wound. It slammed into my lower leg, Luckily it missed the bone, But unlucky for me. I stumbled back after taking the bullet, And feel off the tower into the fence, I slammed my back into it, Before completely face planting into the ground. I will remain inactive. Wounded until I recover.. God.. The pain.. I didn't know what I was in for when I signed up.. I coulda stayed home. With family and friends.. But the cash is what I am after.. It's all for the money. I sure hope I get sent home soon.. Maybe get to see my family.. But as a wise man once said, "you can shit in one hand and wish in the other, and see which one gets filled first" *laughter*
[end]

DiskoStew

This seem's like post whoring to me, but what do i know. :P Good diary by the way.

Turkey

Quote from: DiskoStew on 10-12-2010
This seem's like post whoring to me, but what do i know. :P Good diary by the way.

IC guides are all post whoring.. Infact. .What you did just do was postwhoring

Goose

Quote from: Turkey on 10-12-2010

Tips from a troll, Also this is aswell postwhoring just though i'd let you know
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

DiskoStew

Thank you for those useful tips, they will come handy one day.  8)

Nargotah

Quote from: Goose on 10-12-2010
Quote from: Turkey on 10-12-2010

Tips from a troll, Also this is aswell postwhoring just though i'd let you know

what the fuck is postwhoring

Turkey

Updated it a bit