Diary Entries - 'Dragon'

Started by Dragon, 12-08-2010

Dragon

I am fully aware of his Injuries, no need to continue to point them out.
Tom, Dragon came back after an agreement was met between me and Dug.

Guys, look at the Title of this tread.
Not an argument thread.
Get ontopic or Get out.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Dug

Quote from: Headcrabs on 26-06-2011

Not an argument thread.
Get ontopic or Get out.

I've warned you of this. Yet you kept pushing it.

Dragon

Quote from: Dug on 26-06-2011
Quote from: Headcrabs on 26-06-2011

Not an argument thread.
Get ontopic or Get out.

I've warned you of this. Yet you kept pushing it.

Can I ask, Warning?
Warned me of what in particular?

Dug

That people would act like this.

Dragon

Quote from: Dug on 26-06-2011
That people would act like this.

So it would seem.
Rather foolish of me to let such warnings pass over my head.

The best option would be to ignore them I guess, rather than toss fuel into the fire.

nKe

Why people have to QQ about EVERYTHING??
Please Headcrabs, post more PDA entries, i love to read these

Paintcheck

Quote from: Nik3 on 26-06-2011

Because it sets a dangerous precedent that people can asspull or otherwise whine their way out of PKs which suddenly means people have even less to fear than they already do. Which is why Headcrabs being PK'd or not was such a massive issue in the first place like a year ago when the PK actually happened and was declared valid after a lengthy discussion in the admin forums.

El Presidente

Quote from: Paintcheck on 29-06-2011
Quote from: Nik3 on 26-06-2011

Because it sets a dangerous precedent that people can asspull or otherwise whine their way out of PKs which suddenly means people have even less to fear than they already do. Which is why Headcrabs being PK'd or not was such a massive issue in the first place like a year ago when the PK actually happened and was declared valid after a lengthy discussion in the admin forums.

I can tell you I was there when this all happened, infact, I set the whole event in motion after Dragon handed himself over to myself (Gearhead) and I can tell you that he did not asspull any of this what so ever, besides, you weren't even there.

Dragon

Diary Entry Number One

Well, PDAs broken, that's the end of one generation of technology and onto something a lot more primitive, who'd of thought that this would ever of occurred? Sort of sucks to be honest, I dropped it off of a tower and it smacked into the concrete, little tiny bits of plastic and shit everywhere. Now however, I am writing a book! Well, I am trying to anyway, it's been some time since I picked up a pencil and tried to write something, all this is just an awkward phase that will jutst Just blow over eventually.

I actually feel like drawing now that I have gotten the hang of writing once more, maybe I could spare a few pages of this little notebook and begin to unanimously scribble all over them, I am sure that I will get something that could be called a relatively pretty picture, who knows; maybe I can even show it to Gearhead or Hydra. Fuck if I care, those two get on my wit's end at times, but what can I do? It's not as if I can throw off the two people I know like I would know a brother or sister and call it a day, nor do I want to kill them, but it's not within my ulterior motives to carry on with those two.

You know, I miss Spark. Relative to his name, he actually had that Spark of insanity that made him unique, it seems like every man and every relatively rare woman in the zone is just the same person, over and over again. Forecast suggest it's going to be repetitive for a couple of months, maybe. You know, on the topic of my Ulterior Motive, what the fuck am I going to do now? Just stick around with my friends until I choke and fall onto my face in some muddy puddle in the middle of nowhere? That's not how I would want to go really, I would rather be buried with my two comrades now that I think of it. The Usual Suspects..

Actually, on the topic of The Usual Susp-

Dragon

Frostee

I THOUGHT THIS CHARACTER WAS DEAD................

Dragon

Could be, after all; no date on the letter, could have writ it and died shortly after, y'know?
Truth is, I am yet to decide as to what to do with this character. As far as I am concerned; I've not decided on his death as of yet, but I have decided on the fact that he is going.

Otto