Diary Entries - 'Dragon'

Started by Dragon, 12-08-2010

Dragon

::Welcome Dragon::

::Open:DR225.mp3::

::Opened.::

::Open Text Log::

Log s are for people with amnesia.

I've writ my soul away to the devil called Green.
No, but really, I just joined Orion as their sniper, I thought they needed one, as a VSS isn't really a sniper, nor is a G36.
I have made new friends, ones that I enjoy being around, they are good people.
Theres been a bloody flood of bandits recently, I decided to give 180 rubles out in good faith to one once, such lowly vermin, so incapable of making money that they resort to stealing it from others who are.

I fucking love this music, reminds me of something good that I can't quite put my finger on.
But eitherway, onto todays events.
Me and Andrey were in the bar, just discussing shit like ordinary people to begin with in the morning, then someone else came along.
Later on, a bloodsucker came into the village, but I was slightly pissed, so I urged to go rambo at it.
It wasted our fucking time, and in the end, it was killed by an angry swarm of stalkers.

Moving on, Jackal came about and we decided to go for a walk after I badmouthed some bandit retards for attacking a stalker.
The stalker followed us, but we traced the bandits around as they were following an ecologist, they tried to mask their movements.
One of them was a fucking imitating prat, A Trenchcoat, an SVD and a crowbar, fucking posers.

The Stalker was killed later by what Jackal referred to as the Spetsnaz, we were let free luckily.
Jackal pissed off, back to cordon I went.

I can't remember most the shit that happened, so I will skip ahead.
By now, I am in Orion and I just came back from a mission..
Killed a controller and...

Agh, I can't be arsed typing anymore.
Sorry oh person or Dragon who may be reading this, but I am a lazy arse, sue me.
I just want to listen to my music and deal with this day, I have a big week ahead of me.

Daskvidanya.
Dragon.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

nKe

I like reading these, especially when I'm mentioned in teh logs...

Poser...

Dragon

::Open:PROJECTREALITY.mp3::

::Opened.::

::Open Text Log::

Log Fucking Snorks.

Title Unrelated.
Anyway, bagged around 16,000 rubles today from pilfering the pockets of a bandit scumbag.
Me and a merc I met, 'Ara', took down this bandit wearing a beril in the back of Andreys bar today.
I had to admit, I quesitoned the way he gagged him, a ball on a rope?
It did it's job though, we captured him and killed him.
For good.

We made a split of the loot, stripped him of his beril and VSS before we burnt the body to the ground in the barn.
Spanner was a spaztic, he want crazy over him not getting a share.
As did Jackal, he begged me for a split of the loot.
I did not give them anything, they didn't contribute at all, and probably didn't care in the first place.
I feel by doing this, we have only taken one step to making the zone a safer place.
But hopefully, the rookies that we have saved will one day soon follow in our footsteps, taking down bandits and making the zone abit safer, one bandit at a time.

Onto other matters, I dislocated my foot during a bloodsucker raid from falling from a tree on my own, oh joy.
To hide it, I had to play "The bloodsucker threw me out of it" card, and gladly, it worked.
I snapped it into place, before going out with Ara.
We were both charged, but then the bloodsuckers were promptly fucked over by a crowd of twenty.
Their corpses were burnt shortly afterwards.

What else...
Oh, afterwards, some fucked up guy waltzed into our base with a melted mask, stared at us for a moment.
I approached, asked him if everything was ok before he went away.
Shortly after, we got a warning, some hardass made a silly threat.
He says he would hunt Orion down like the dogs they were.

Heh, I am no Dog.
I am Dragon, and the Hunter will become the Hunted by the time I am finished with him.
Nothing, escapes the scope of Dragon, not alive..
I will continue writing these logs for some time to come, but for now, I think I have uncovered some information that I can use.
The reason as to why I came to the zone has long haunted me, but I feel as if something is wrong about it.

I came in pursuit of someone, to kill them.
I know who that man is, and hopefully, so should you, future Dragon.
Anyway, it is getting late, and I...
Fuck, thats not ment to be open.
I think someone may of unwittingly seen my 'personal stash'.

Shit, this is Dragon, signing out.

::PDA LOG SAVED::

Dragon

::Open AUDIO Log::

Recording.

What the fuck have I done.
I betrayed my friends, Orion platoon.
Spanner, I stopped him from killing Blade, I couldn't allow him.
Yes, I met up with Blade again, he is alive.
He has been elsewhere in the zone he says, I brought him up to date with local happenings and...
I am back in Defiance, and I am glad to be.

My duty is to help Rookies, not for profit, but for the sake of helping them.
But.. the consequences...
People want to kill me now, I feel more and more paranoid as each second floats by.
I do not like this, at all.

My desert eagle is right next to me, maybe...
*The sound of shuffling is heard.*
Maybe I can just...
*Two loud clicks are heard.*
It's been a good life, but what happens now will have to do without my presence.

Wait, what's...
*A loud roar is heard, muffled slightly, but still audible*
Oh shit...
*Two large bangs are heard, before nothing*

::PDA LOG CUTOFF | SAVING::

Dragon

It's unfortunately official, Dragon has been PK'd.
This thread, and his logs, will now fall into a state of disrepair.

He was killed via a 9x18mm blank round to his head, despite all protection, the round seems to have killed him.
And now I dedicate this song to him, the song that was meant to be used in the last part of his logs, and also his story.
Another part of the Project Reality soundtrack, but a fitting one.
He was a good stalker.

Knife_cz

Dragon

Quote from: knife_cz on 01-03-2011
Wait what,PKed?

PK'd by a blank 9X18 round, yes.
I am not fully aware of the details of as to how it works, but I am led to believe it somehow does.

Knife_cz

Who dares to kill,ahem PK one of longest-active-character?!

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Dragon

Quote from: Jake on 01-03-2011
Quote from: knife_cz on 01-03-2011
one of longest-active-character?!
Nope.

Im certainly not the longest.

Knife_cz

Let me fix that: One of characters which made longest logs?!

Knife_cz

Hurr,you teammed against me

Dragon

[:// Welcome Dragon.

[Opening, please wait]

Reading my past logs, I realise to myself, did I certainly have my head that far in the sky that I would be oblivious and think that I was an invincible force?

I guess that event and the short period of leaving the zone afterwards, put me into my place, that's for sure, but I am now unable to decipher whether things have taken a turn for the better or not over the past few months.
This whole zone, scattered with Rookies and Mercenary Rookies everywhere!
Everywhere I turn, there is at least one or two.

But, I am reassured by the fact that I have met up with my old friends now, maybe an attempt of leeway can be made to recalibrate my senses to this zone.
I was told 'It's good to have you back Dragon', but in all honesty, is it really good to be back in this hell?

That's a decision I cannot currently make right now, for there is nothing outside the zone that remembers me, the memories have faded, and all that I am is now the Zone, I guess, worth saying that I belong here maybe?

Well, to reiterate, only time can tell.

I found a Sparkler artifact today, lodged by the side of the Military base.
I almost got caught whilst I was getting it, but I was JUST able to leave without much hassle.
Well, I do not know what more to say.

[Closing Log]

Dragon

[:// Welcome Dragon.

[Opening, please wait]

Killed the Neut. Cross fucktard today, that Kevin guy, I called dibs on his L85 and my friend went for the Goldfish.
Died via buckshot rounds to the face, and I actually covered up the reason quite well.
I digress, he is dead, that's all that matters.

So, according to my friend Hydra, Gearhead is back in the zone, the same stalker who has caused me so much pain has returned.
Yet, I find that I don't even have the gut to kill him, I just want to see him once more I guess.
Everyone is here, and also more, ever since Cherkov joined our group, we're a big happy family.

But I say that, then I know I am going to follow up with some witty remark and explain it afterwa-
Well, sort of a 'Big Happy Family' on a 'Family Fun Vacation' to me, but it isn't, that's just my humourless soul trying to lift the attitude with...

Wait, what the fuck am I writing?
Fuck it, anyway;

After shit happened, I became trader for a day, selling different wares off to different Stalkers with prices that I pulled from my ass, I sold the Abakan and the Spas-12 for a 2,000 ruble profit.
Think Smart, Think Trader, then maybe I ca-

Infact, yes, that's certainly going in my retirement plan, when I hit 60 or something, I am going to go into Trading.

Right, until then, Ciao.

[Closing Log]

Paintcheck

Holy shit he's writing from beyond the grave! Better call the Ghostbusters! -_-

Dragon

Quote from: Paintcheck on 24-06-2011
Holy shit he's writing from beyond the grave! Better call the Ghostbusters! -_-

Holy shit, someone has proved that their ability to read a thread of to which they contributed oh so well too is lacking, and thus decide to make another valuable contribution to another thread which has nothing to do with the matter, ON the matter, despite the fact it was resolved a while ago.

Congratulations, I wish I had something to award you, but I do not think you deserve anything.
There's a thread in the GVC if you want to continue arguing this out, but in the meantime, we are outside of the GVC, a certain ruleset still applies.

Good day.

[EDIT]:

I also believe the same quote can be applied to you and your activity, Paintcheck.
Just clearing that up.

Duranblackraven

Hm...no mention to being half deaf and unbalanced...Hm.

Dragon

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 25-06-2011
Hm...no mention to being half deaf and unbalanced...Hm.

Inappropriate to the counter-argument, M'fraid.
Unless you are talking about the IC logs, in which case; it does not need to be mentioned, it's not as if you are going to throw 7 hissyfits over a condition that you have had for 3 months and grown used to by now.

Duranblackraven

I wasn't making a 'counter-argument', I made a statement. I don't give a fuck for whatever arguments you're in. I just now finally gave enough of a damn to post something in here since I HAD to look at it for the forum to stop telling me something new was posted here.

Dragon

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 25-06-2011
I wasn't making a 'counter-argument', I made a statement. I don't give a fuck for whatever arguments you're in. I just now finally gave enough of a damn to post something in here since I HAD to look at it for the forum to stop telling me something new was posted here.

Chill the fuck down.
Posting is optional, but when you are posting, it's expected to be relevant to the topic, you of all people should know that.
This right here, is not, you could of done better by rather not posting.
Viewing is also optional, if you care to take a look at the forums, you just might happen to notice a neatly placed button at the bottom of every single child board.

Yeah, you didn't have to view this topic, you just had to be a tad bit more observant instead of blatantly throwing a fit of rage in my direction.

Duranblackraven

No, I didn't know that because I really never cared enough to look up at the bar of buttons.

Also, my other post was relevant, I don't see how you 'get use' to the bouts of sheer pain from your damaged internal ear, and the fits of crippling equilibrium loss.

Paintcheck

And the "death" part. Don't forget that.

Tom

WOA WOA WOA WOA. .. WHAT!? Dragon came back? Nope, no he didn't he died if I recall correctly.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

deluxulous